Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos (4018 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos by Sportize(m): 3:26am On Nov 08, 2020
God is great.
Being attracted to a big backside comes naturally and am surprised some men don't find this attractive and arousing. Am gonna share a story of how i couldn't resist my girlfriend with a huge bum-bum who always had my mumu button ready

Do you see that first frame? that is exactly how she's sized! The thing was so... 'wait I'll be back'
while you're here check my signature because NL bots keep banning me

10likes and I'll drop the explicit story

Modified

Am using fake names on this story.

Mercy had my mumu button with that backside. Not like she knew this atleast to the best of my knowledge but there is this thing she always does when she's with me.

Lets start from somewhere.
It took me approximately 1yr to get her on my side. She's beautiful front and back loaded massive hips wey go make guys crazy, the yansh no dey even show when cover compared to the curves you see when theres dress covering it.

I somehow built loads of fantasies in her head which made her ditch her guy to date me. We were just friends all that period of one year and never got intimate but I didn't relent until she agreed to me.
You'll think with the package and everything, she's the type that'll live a promiscuous life but she was very reserved and faithful.

Na the day I first enter we declare our relationship. The sex wasn't that fun though cos it wasn't planned or expected. But I just had to mark register that day if not I would still remain just friends though I could sense my time had arrived because I was seeing all the signs before that day.
After that day, we spoke about everything and why I didn't cum that first day. Well the story changed the second time when I knew what was in front of me? I tell aunty make she turn her back oh, brethren, I entered from the back oh... I just couldn't understand what happened to me system.

If you see the way the yash was just swelling as I went up and down push my rock in and in...
Me wey dey form chairman for withdrawal method fail... I withdraw poured out the tin only for me to be back 15secs later.

Continue... Below

12 Likes

Re: 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
grin. Goddammit
Re: 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos by SILENTandSMART2: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Chai warris dis,

Holy spirit don't like this at all

Please I'm a virgin not only by my sex orgaans but all my body nah virgin,

I'm still trying to find something educatiing about this thread even the yansh you posted is not sexy

Please delete it

smiley
Re: 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos by Sportize(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
See guys if you practice withdrawal, please don't go back till you're sure nothing is left in your container cos if you rush enter thinking you've poured it out already... I sorry for you oh

Na so I smash yansh turn daddy... 2 different times oh!

The part where she had my mumu button eh...
Dont imagine this oh, if you never enter babe wey get these goods, bros you never enter woman oh, you never enjoy God creations in a woman!

Ten likes I go drop the rest gist

My correct guys check my signature if you want
These things...

Internatinnal (US) phone nunber
Over 1milla boxx
More...
I no want make nairaland bots ban me oh

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.