Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8466 Views)

Checkout What I Did Today [PICTURE] / See Payment Proof Of Free Givaway Today (picture Evidence) / Man Shows Off The Meal His Wife Cooked Up For 1,500 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by chizzypresh(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Xoly:
I will be back soon wink

What's wrong with you na
Re: by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seuñ:
I will ban you next time you post Nonsense, even if you made it free, I wouldn't download. It would be boring to read.
Tell him again Sir, he no dey hear word wink
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
chizzypresh:

What's wrong with you na

Just ignore him. It's not his fault. If the country was great, he would've been busy with something meaningful.

All he wants is for me to just reply or quote him and he will be happy. Sadly, I don't owe anyone happiness — they own themselves that.
Re: by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Just ignore him. It's not his fault. If the country was great, he would've been busy with something meaningful.

All he wants is for me to just reply or quote him and he will be happy. Sadly, I don't owe anyone happiness — they own themselves that.
Yeah, our country is faded, and it's ruined sad.
But don't quote me, I don't need your attention grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
chizzypresh:

What's wrong with you na
Nothing, I am just bored here cheesy
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Those that are interested in this promo, but don't have a Kobo right now, type YES.

Those that are not interested, type NO.
Yes
Re: by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ilegendd banana. Hahahahacheesy, this country dey hard ooo grin grin
Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@WrittyWritter, won't you buy for your husband?

Wahala 4 who no get husband or bf oo smiley
Re: by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ilegendd papa... grin grin, kai!!!
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Wahala 4 who no get husband or bf oo smiley

Don't worry, I'll put you in prayer — you deserve a complete package.

1. A fine man
2. Rich man
3. Smart
4. Humble
5. Big dick
6. Good in bed
7. Romantic
8. Humorous
9. Faithful
10. God-fearing
11. Educated
12. Mysterious
13. Understandings

What is missing or which one should I remove from the list?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ilegendd bubu, xup naa? cheesy. I no get wetin I dey do now grin....
Re: by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Maybe I am a fúcking lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
I wish to change shaaaagrin.
Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Don't worry, I'll put you in prayer — you deserve a complete package.

1. A fine man
2. Rich man
3. Smart
4. Humble
5. Big dick
6. Good in bed
7. Romantic
8. Humorous
9. Faithful
10. God-fearing
11. Educated
12. Mysterious
13. Understandings

What is missing or which one should I remove from the list?

It is complete aswr.. smiley...Though I don't really need a big dick as long as it is around average size and d guy can use it well..I'm okay smiley..Some guys just have big dicks 4 decoration grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
I am out for now, but I go come back sad
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

It is complete aswr.. smiley...Though I don't really need a big dick as long as it is around average size and d guy can use it well..I'm okay smiley..Some guys just have big dicks 4 decoration grin

Hmmm. See as I dey read this message dey laugh. You just said that to appear coolheaded, abi? I can read your mind. cheesy cheesy

Women will always be women. They want all and more. Hahahaha. Una greedy small sha.

Re: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegend:

You are right, The country isn't great, but I think I am a ... but I go repent. I no go disturb you again for now.
I want to change, but it's hard, lol. Buy I know say God go help me grin.
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Those that are interested in this promo, but don't have a Kobo right now, type YES.

Yes.
I dont have now cry
Re: by YungBlacMale: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just saw this now cheesy
I have ₦500
Re: by YungBlacMale: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
YungBlacMale:
Just saw this now cheesy
I have ₦500
Ilegendd should i message you on Whatsapp ?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Ilegendd should i message you on Whatsapp ?

Yes. Someone even paid 700 Naira some minutes ago some are about to pay.
Re: by YungBlacMale: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes. Someone even paid 700 Naira some minutes ago some are about to pay.
Ok.... On it.
Re: by Cerebellum: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wish to buy but On God I dey
YES
Re: by Cerebellum: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wish to buy but On God I dey
YES
Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm. See as I dey read this message dey laugh. You just said that to appear coolheaded, abi? I can read your mind. cheesy cheesy

Women will always be women. They want all and more. Hahahaha. Una greedy small sha.

I'm serious ooo grin..Some guys are to big d pain involved be4 d pleasure is not worth it..Some guys dat have big dick don't know how to use...and there big egotistical head will not let dem learn smiley..like I said average is okay smiley

1 Like

Re: by adeboi1: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

YES.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
To those who are not taking advantage of this promo, there are two things you should know.

1. I'm giving the money back to my fans and haters (even if I take anything from the money, it's just 10% — which I'll end up giving back to God)
2. Oyibo people are paying millions to read these books on a monthly basis, but here you are getting them at the cheapest rate ever.

Be wise and take action. I keep my business legit and I love making things easy for everyone. I have been broke before and I know how it feels.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I'm serious ooo grin..Some guys are to big d pain involved be4 d pleasure is not worth it..Some guys dat have big dick don't know how to use...and there big egotistical head will not let dem learn smiley..like I said average is okay smiley

Not all of us sha. Some are big and are still humble and also know how to use it. wink

Am I lying?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
You guys should ban that guy called Xoly, he is spamming this thread, I am tired of reporting him.
They still refuse to ban him, what is wrong with the mods?
Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Not all of us sha. Some are big and are still humble and also know how to use it. wink

Am I lying?

Nope..Some are small..don't know how to use it..can't do pre-intimacy..and dey still have a big egotistical head dat will not let dem learn grin..depends on d person smiley
Re: by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who are not taking advantage of this promo, there are two things you should know.

1. I'm giving the money back to my fans and haters (even if I take anything from the money, it's just 10% — which I'll end up giving back to God)
2. Oyibo people are paying millions to read these books on a monthly basis, but here you are getting them at the cheapest rate ever.

Be wise and take action. I keep my business legit and I love making things easy for everyone. I have been broke before and I know how it feels.
"Writing book is the fastest way of making money in this country", I think that is what you said in one of your threads.
But to be honest Sir, it is not easy. Sometimes I won't even know what to write smiley, but I pray that I will make it one day.
God bless you for all your free motivations.

2 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Nope..Some are small..don't know how to use it..can't do pre-intimacy..and dey still have a big egotistical head dat will not let dem learn grin..depends on d person smiley

If you know any of them, bring them to me or recommend Lasticle or TDFG book for them. Become my sales partner — 50/50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? / Slay Mamas Goes Half Nude To An Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.