Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8514 Views)

Checkout What I Did Today [PICTURE] / See Payment Proof Of Free Givaway Today (picture Evidence) / Man Shows Off The Meal His Wife Cooked Up For 1,500 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by YungBlacMale: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wahala for who never buy lasticle grin

1 Like

Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

If you know any of them, bring them to me or recommend Lasticle or TDFG book for them. Become may sales partners. 50/50.

Like I said their over big egotistical head will not let dem... smiley
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Webbbb:

"Writing book is the fastest way of making money in this country", I think that is what you said in one of your threads.
But to be honest Sir, it is not easy. Sometimes I won't even know what to write smiley, but I pray that I will make it one day.
God bless you for all your free motivations.

I'm not even a writer. All I did was to compile my free threads on Nairaland and turn them to different books and they are now making me proud all around the world. It will be hard to go through any public library in Western countries without seeing my books on their shelves.

I wrote all of them while lying on my bed (and receiving abuses) — as Nairaland threads. Today, professors and pastors are reading them. A pastor from Ukraine bought Lasticle some days ago for 10k on our book store https://shop.wetclef.com

When you enjoy what you do, it won't seem like work. Writing books is toooooo easy, but proofreading them and removing typos and errors is where the work is. Even with Grammarly or other software, you'll still need to put extra effort in proofreading.

For someone like me, I did everything about my books all alone. I designed the covers, wrote the books, proofread, etc.

Now that the million is coming, I don't like enjoying it alone — even though I did everything all alone.

So, it's all about PASSION. If you don't have it, you'll end up frustrating yourself in this business.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
YungBlacMale:
Wahala for who never buy lasticle grin

Hahaha. Omo, that book na die. It's one of my greatest pride.

1 Like

Re: by YungBlacMale: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. Omo, that book na die. It's one of my greatest pride.
After practising what is in the book, i'll have my own pride.
grin
Re: by Cerebellum: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Xoly:

You are right, The country isn't great, but I think I am a ... but I go repent. I no go disturb you again for now.
I want to change, but it's hard, lol. Buy I know say God go help me grin.

Alaye

You don dey kolo
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
YungBlacMale:

After practising what is in the book, i'll have my own pride.
grin

100%

Be careful, that book can make you have a HUGE ego because you'll finally know your worth in the bedroom. Anyone girl you handle will come back for more. If you want to dump her, she will kill you.

You know, some girls will say, "If I can't have you again, no one will." And they'll destroy you or kill you, so be wise and don't break another man's daughter's heart — it HURTS.

1 Like

Re: by Kalatium(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Those that are interested in this promo, but don't have a Kobo right now, type YES.

Those that are not interested, type NO.
yes
Re: by Cerebellum: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Xoly:

You are right, The country isn't great, but I think I am a ... but I go repent. I no go disturb you again for now.
I want to change, but it's hard, lol. Buy I know say God go help me grin.

Alaye

You don dey kolo small small o
Yepa!
Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm not even a writer. All I did was to compile my free threads on Nairaland and turn them to different books and they are now making me proud all around the world. It will be hard to go through any public library in Western countries without seeing my books on their shelves.

I wrote all of them while lying on my bed (and receiving abuses) — as Nairaland threads. Today, professors and pastors are reading them. A pastor from Ukraine bought Lasticle some days ago for 10k on our book store https://shop.wetclef.com

When you enjoy what you do, it won't seem like work. Writing books is toooooo easy, but proofreading them and removing typos and errors is where the work is. Even with Grammarly or other software, you'll still need to put extra effort in proofreading.

For someone like me, I did everything about my books all alone. I designed the covers, wrote the books, proofread, etc.

Now that the million is coming, I don't like enjoying it alone — even though I did everything all alone.

So, it's all about PASSION. If you don't have it, you'll end up frustrating yourself in this business.

What is the pastor doing with the book(lasticle)?, Lol cheesy.
You are truly a legend and a motivation to many of our youths. Though our president called us lazy, those who have enough sense to follow your footsteps won't fall or be enslaved to poverty.
Thank you for your help Sir, I really appreciate it, not everyone is willing to help people like you do.
But I know that nothing goes for free — I know that God is helping you because you are helping and motivating us.

And about the promo, I am sorry I wasn't able to buy anythingwink, I am currently broke sir.
God bless you for the promo smiley
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Webbbb:

What is the pastor doing with the book(lasticle)?, Lol cheesy.
You are truly a legend and a motivation to many of our youths. Though our president called us lazy, those who have enough sense to follow your footsteps won't fall or be enslaved to poverty.
Thank you for your help Sir, I really appreciate it, not everyone is willing to help people like you do.
But I know that nothing goes for free — I know that God is helping you because you are helping and motivating us.

And about the promo, I am sorry I wasn't able to buy anythingwink, I am currently broke sir.
God bless you for the promo smiley

You're welcome. You're the reason I'm doing this promo (from my last thread) so you'll take the lion's share when it's over. You'll get yours in cash, but others will get theirs in recharge card.
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Those that are interested in this promo, but don't have a Kobo right now, type YES.

yes cry iLegendd please help us,i dont have money now,maybe till this month end or anyday i get money.
help us small o.

THANKS
Re: by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome. You're the reason I'm doing this promo (from my last thread) so you'll take the lion's share when it's over. You'll get yours in cash, but others will get theirs in recharge card.
Wow, I am deeply blessed by this Sir.
Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough, but God will surely bless you for this Sir smiley
Re: by YungBlacMale: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

100%

Be careful, that book can make you have a HUGE ego because you'll finally know your worth in the bedroom. Anyone girl you handle will come back for more. If you want to dump her, she will kill you.

You know, some girls will say, "If I can't have you again, no one will." And they'll destroy you or kill you, so be wise and don't break another man's daughter's heart — it HURTS.
grin
Guess my dick is about to turn premium cheesy
Re: by Cerebellum: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Oga ILegend abeg make I be twin for that cash too,pls

Man no get cash wey he go sub post news
Abeg!!!
Re: by Redbishop(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin jejely waiting for the giveaway from ilegendd..
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow
iLegendd really love us o.
i think na me and some people never collect recharge card from ilegend cry
Re: by Meedon: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes.

But, I want the book on grammar.
Re: by Meedon: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Xoly:

Tell him again Sir, he no dey hear word wink

Bros abeg don't do this.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Wow
iLegendd really love us o.
i think na me and some people never collect recharge card from ilegend cry

Unfortunately, the card is not by love, but luck.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
YungBlacMale:

grin
Guess my dick is about to turn premium cheesy

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
We made 5k+ so far and some people are about to pay.

Maybe, when we get to 10k, I'll stop the promo prematurely.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Meedon:

Yes.

But, I want the book on grammar.

That one is now inaccessible.
Re: by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
I was offline for sometime now, my dad took his phone from me, but I now have it (he may take it very soon ooo grin)
Well, Thank you for the Promo and for the airtime.
I wish that people will see the gain that's in this, I mean — deciding the price of a valuable book by yourself.
But as it is now, I don't have GF, and no hope of getting one now (I said this because most of your books is about relationship wink), I am currently preparing for Jamb.
But for the Airtime, I will be glad to have some please shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, the card is not by love, but luck.
Luck?? Good i will have the luck one day Although with God all things are possible. let me endure. cry
Re: by Meedon: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

That one is now inaccessible.

Okay, then I'll go for eye confidence.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Meedon:

Okay, then I'll go for eye confidence.

Okay. Though, it's our shortest book.

1 Like

Re: by cappucino925(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

wow giveaway?

I pray it reaches me too
Re: by Meedon: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay. Though, it's our shortest book.

I like it short bro.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Meedon:

I like it short bro.

It seems you and WrittyWritter like it "short 'n sweet."

I'm linking both of you up.
Re: by Meedon: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:

It seems you and WrittyWritter like it "short 'n sweet."

I'm linking both of you up.

Hahaha I be man na.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Meedon:

Hahaha I be man na.

She's a lovely lady, so it makes lots of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Breastfeed Her Father And Saved His Life... / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed / Kizz Daniel Cough (odo) Mp3 Download | Naijazonk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.