Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

- Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8511 Views)

Checkout What I Did Today [PICTURE] / See Payment Proof Of Free Givaway Today (picture Evidence) / Man Shows Off The Meal His Wife Cooked Up For 1,500 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Cerebellum: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Should we do a part 2 of this promo? The first one will be over in few minutes.

Boss abeg do am. Enugbe
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Cerebellum:

Boss abeg do am. Enugbe

Just that I don't know if I have the energy. Yes, money will be made and shared, but the energy is what I'm considering. I have been replying lots of people on WhatsApp and I don dey taya small.

Anyway, let's see how it will go.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: by cappucino925(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2020
chizzypresh:

Sent
Wow thank you iLegendd and chizzypresh God bless you both

1 Like

Re: by chizzypresh(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
cappucino925:
Wow thanks
My number is **
Network is airtel
Re: by Cerebellum: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Just that I don't know if I have the energy. Yes, money will be made and shared, but the energy is what I'm considering. I have been replying lots of people on WhatsApp and I don dey taya small.

Anyway, let's see how it will go.

Just try find energy boss

As you weak to share nah him person weak dey hungry
This life no balance at all!
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Should we do a part 2 of this promo The first one will be over in few minutes.
Yes do it.
But not this month.
We go buy them plenty smiley
Re: by WrittyWritter(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Chat me up privately..how?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2020
The promo is over and there is no part 2. No zeal for that.

At the end of 24 hours, we made above 24k and 10k was given out.

This promo was just for fun and to help people read our books at a cheap rate since some may not be able to have it at the normal 10k+ rate per book.

The price was set by the buyers, not the seller and with this, some buyers underpaid and that is why we only realized this small amount. And also, not a lot of people know about the promo — it was impromptu.

Thank you all for your time, the drama, and the fun.

God will bless each and everyone of you who commented or viewed this thread. And for those that patronized us, your story is about to change and it's 100% guaranteed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Bought 20 Cars With My Big Bum Bum" - Curvy Lady Says (pics And Video) / Am I Over Reacting? / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.