Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (29783 Views)

Buhari Should Impose Military Administrators In Troubled States To End Insecurit / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Police Arrest End SARS Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Enwhen(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The season for accountability is upon us.

May we never see the needless killings and destruction that hallmarked the recent protests.

At the end it is the hungry masses that suffer the destroyed infrastructure, burnt transport buses, high food prices & movement restrictions and not the officials insulated from the chaos in their air-conditioned mansions.

We ought to have learnt a thing or two.

It is profitable to be wise.

You are far from reality and dense ...when that time come , none of them can withstand Nigeria let alone seat in an air-conditioned mansions... Millions of people are getting frustrated and tired with increasing rate of things ... Go and find out how uprising started in most countries... When that time comes, we will see the leader that will have the gods to seat in an air-conditioned office or mansion , Only Gov Sanwo can explain better to you. The masses cannot be intimidated and fool forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
Why not consider The People’s Republic of Biafra?

You have been talking TRASH lately here!

Which Politician is OILing ur already EXPANDED hole??

because you PONSTARS follow put this country into this messgrin
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

You would be Surprised to meet a well organized and deliberately rigid resistance from the youth and good people of this Great Nation

we will not sit,fold our arms and watch Criminals and ragamuffins destroy wat we labored with our sweats to build

We no go gree dis time oo una don thief and loot reach
Your mad ...I say again ur mad who are the youth the pay thugs abi ...on Monday we are coming out nonsense angry
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by leisuretym: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
If this vengeful government doesn't want to toe the path of peace then they shouldn't complain when another uprising starts and this time will be more devastating than the last one

The unemployment problem should be adressed, the old people who are going to die in the next 10 years should stop putting us in debt they won't be alive to pay, they are the one who enjoyed 1 dollar rate to 1 Naira , they are the one who enjoyed oil revenue, they are the one who enjoyed foreign scholarship , same them are the pension thieves , snake swallowing money and PDP share the money generation , we are tired of suffering!
They should fix Nigeria and stop putting us in debts.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Bakin3(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
E be things.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by iokpebholo: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Randy91:

I don't know but this law about Germany changed late 2019...

Don't forget these countries have Embassies in your home country and therefore studies how the govt of that home country threats her people and again how the economy of that home country is performing on International scale....

I just laugh those supporting BUHARI because in the Western world,,they know NAIJA as BOKOHARAM COUNTRY and with the RECENT happening of GOVERNIING Naija with SHARIA law....Naija maybe placed on TRAVEL BAN by other world countries soon
not only government sir,no sane country will easily allow a nigerian,truth b told a very large percentage of Nigeria youths are fraudsters.One of them even call me last week that he is from zenith bank and dt I have issues with BVN grin grin grin angry angryhe ended up recieving d biggest insult of his miserable life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by lymelyte(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
misano:

Nigerians will never vote APC at the presidential level. I can bet it. Better go & look for another job. APC propagandist.
they know they are not coming back and that's why they are on looting spree and misbehaving..
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Oizee(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
So dis people never learn anything, no sense in what they are doing now
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by sammysneh(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
This country is really a zoo, if not things like this won't come up after the peaceful protest

The police are suppose to be ashamed of themselves after all the atrocities they have done to its citizens

if they continue to arrest people then End sars protest will be a child's play compared to what will hit them next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Mrtaye: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
The next one, you will end up in police custody, or the morgue, be careful what you wish for.
Wooow so cute
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Golan007: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Techguyz:

My dream is to get a snipper and take these old fools out of after the one.. I don't mind dying at the end

You aren't yet keen on carrying it out.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Lifestone(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
How many thieving politicians and their corrupt judicial appendages have the security agencies identified since 1960?

Do they need help to identify Orji Uzor Kalu, Aregbesola, Saraki, Okorocha, Tinubu, T.A Orji, Bamanga Tukur, Atiku, Obasanjo, IBB, Jonathan,Ganduje etc?
Their time will come and maybe sooner than we thought. But the destructions that was unleashed on our Commonwealth by the so called protesters is unacceptable and should not go unaccounted for. Why didn't they simply focus on their oppressors, why would the shops and offices of hard working individuals be targeted, why would the few who dare provide employment for the same youths end up paying the ugly price? So many unreasonable actions that must be accounted for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Golan007: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Randy91:

I don't know but this law about Germany changed late 2019...

Don't forget these countries have Embassies in your home country and therefore studies how the govt of that home country threats her people and again how the economy of that home country is performing on International scale....

I just laugh those supporting BUHARI because in the Western world,,they know NAIJA as BOKOHARAM COUNTRY and with the RECENT happening of GOVERNIING Naija with SHARIA law....Naija maybe placed on TRAVEL BAN by other world countries soon

In what western country?

Did Boko Haram even start under Buhari or 5 years before he got into office?
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by dfrost: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

You would be Surprised to meet a well organized and deliberately rigid resistance from the youth and good people of this Great Nation

we will not sit,fold our arms and watch Criminals and ragamuffins destroy wat we labored with our sweats to build

We no go gree dis time oo una don thief and loot reach

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Thanks for making me laugh with that Wike's face and pointe finger. cheesy grin
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by streetpaddy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Go to Germany or Canada.

What of Japan
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by authority2006(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Karlifate:
They keep on mixing hoodlums & protesters in their reports.

Because they are one. When crime is committed, they referred to themselves as hoodlums but when hoodlums are arrested, they referred to themselves as protesters. I hope I have CONFUSED you enough

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by rowrowland: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:
lalasticlala, please, which sane country can i get a masters degree with 5 million naira or less, i don't want my yet to be born children to experience this hell called Nigeria.
You can do it for #500k in naija. Invest 4million in a business and nurture it to greatness. Just make money and enjoy your country
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
not only government sir,no sane country will easily allow a nigerian,truth b told a very large percentage of Nigeria youths are fraudsters.One of them even call me last week that he is from zenith bank and dt I have issues with BVN grin grin grin angry angryhe ended up recieving d biggest insult of his miserable life

Bro, JUST 1% of Naija PEOPLE are Fraudsters!!!

Guy, you need to Leave NAIJA and travel out and see SO MANY NIGERIANS doing fine!!!

SO MANY!!!

What I can say, is that the PRESENT Govt is using the NORTHERN STYLE to rule Naija...

Subject more people into POVERTY, then use it against them!

Do you know that currently Because of HIGH RATE UNEMPLOYMENT in Naija,, many guys have resulted into INTERNET BUSINESSES like online Marketing, Programming, etc.....

I have a friend who lost hope in searching for work in 2015 and resulted to Different online BUSINESSES but finally settled for PYTHON,,,, currently, d guy runs Diesel in his house 24hrs and works for a company in USA while still in naija...he earns 500k monthly when converted to Naira because he is paid in Dollars!

See regulating SOCIAL MEDIA will further increase UNEMPLOYMENT in Naija!

What will happen to SKIT MAKERS on IG which from their get offers to officiate in Weddings, birthdays, etc and advertise...

You guys should choose wisely because the remaining years of BUHARI WILL BE VERY HARD if they succeed in this SOCIAL MEDIA bill...
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by leisuretym: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
flemsy15:
From freezing accounts of protesters to arresting Whatsapp group admins, soon they'll clamp down on people who made posts on social media. It seems the Lekki shooting was just the beginning of what the government have in store for the protesters.

Do you think those people are the head?
Those are just some noticeable activists in my opinion

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by authority2006(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
davillian:
I know the Nigerian government would target the heads of the protest...
Which kind of country do we leave in ?
Protest is now a crime under buhari.....

Let us just line up one by one and be going to the police station so they can arrest us

Let's see if they can arrest and keep 50million youths .

Protest is never a crime under Buhari but killings, looting, burning and destruction of lives and properties still remain crimes. You don't want all those criminals to go scot-free, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by moneyshop: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
This Government should act with wisdom, we don't want a second wave of the protest abeg
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
iokpebholo:

Guy, you need to Leave NAIJA and travel out and see SO MANY NIGERIANS doing fine!!!

SO MANY!!!

What I can say, is that the PRESENT Govt is using the NORTHERN STYLE to rule Naija...

Do you know that currently Because of HIGH RATE UNEMPLOYMENT in Naija,, many guys have resulted into INTERNET BUSINESSES like online Marketing, Programming, etc.....

I have a friend who lost hope in searching for work in 2015 and resulted to Different online BUSINESSES but finally settled for PYTHON,,,, currently, d guy runs Diesel in his house 24hrs and works for a company in USA while still in naija...he earns 500k monthly when converted to Naira because he is paid in Dollars!

What will happen to SKIT MAKERS on IG which from their get offers to officiate in Weddings, birthdays, etc and advertise...

You guys should choose wisely because the remaining years of BUHARI WILL BE VERY HARD if they succeed in this SOCIAL MEDIA bill...

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don't they have names ?
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The season for accountability is upon us.

May we never see the needless killings and destruction that hallmarked the recent protests.

At the end it is the hungry masses that suffer the destroyed infrastructure, burnt transport buses, high food prices & movement restrictions and not the officials insulated from the chaos in their air-conditioned mansions.

We ought to have learnt a thing or two.

It is profitable to be wise.

It is profitable to be wise as you and others of your like-minded selves continue to push. a stitch in time saves nine - better to be late than never - a small puddle on the road will become a gully one day. We continue to ignore the root disease of the #Endsars protest and instead concentrate on the symptoms. It is like Malaria in Nigeria - we will prefer to enrich the pharmaceutical companies rather then ensuring good drainages and moving bodies of water. it costs far less to do this than manufacture and supply and import drugs.. but why do you think this is so

1: Are you aware that Nigeria is facing a Food crisis (The largest producer of rice in Africa is also the largest importer of rice on the continent)
2: 85% of our IGR is used to service existing debt interests not even paying it off little-by-little
3: Our population is estimated to hit 200 million in 2021 and yet in 2016 the BNS estimated that 60 million children of school age are at home
4: 2.8% was dedicated to healthcare in 2018 and 2.4% of the budget for education - guess how much was budgeted for critical infrastructure and how much was allocated to Governance?
5: You will be excused to think that "looters" are a bunch of co-ordinated #Endsars gangs - they are desperately impoverished Nigerians who have no jobs, no money and no hope while their rulers enjoy whatever means that can feed the majority

Your words indicate that you are many of those who live in comfortable bubbles - ignorant of the cause and effect of bad governance. one day the pot will boil over after placing your hands over it to hide the troubles underneath

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by iokpebholo: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:

They where not forcefully stop ....
I can't say of other places oh but in delta state alot of them are currently in prison cuetody grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Lifestone(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
lexy2014:

For what crimes are u referring? Who should be held responsible for d thugs/hoodlums sent to attack protesters in Lagos, osogbo, Benin & Abuja? How many looters in this govt yet identified but are still walking free? Which sane society will have sitting governors, legislators & a traditional ruler hoard covid palliatives & yet these people are still walking free?
How could you justify the looting of ShopRite, banks and other Private enterprises that were responsible for the few jobs on the street. Tuns farm in Oshogbo was invaded and looted, with machineries carted away. I dont get you. When did that become part of protest.
People must be held accountable for the properties of others they either looted or destroyed. The owners of those businesses also need justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
authority2006:

Because they are one. When crime is committed, they referred to themselves as hoodlums but when hoodlums are arrested, they referred to themselves as protesters. I hope I have CONFUSED you enough

grin grin

Lord Confucius of the confusion kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Randy91:

SO MANY!!!

Sometimes i shake my head at this government - they are desperately trying to prevent many things they fear from happening but what they do not realise is that they are accelerating the inevitable
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by wildikeman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
Giving advice, why did you not go yourself to Hamburg, or Alberta? before anyone takes heed to what you are exclaiming, instead you are hurled up in a hamlet east of the Niger River, whining from dusk till dawn about President Buhari?

Shut ur trap.... Biitch
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
This government will not be able to handle the next protest; why are they arresting #Endsars organizers? Even the army will not be able to stop the next protest.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Lamasta(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Government should thread with caution otherwise another anarchy will be perpetrated which we don't want.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lifestone:

How could you justify the looting of ShopRite, banks and other Private enterprises that were responsible for the few jobs on the street. Tuns farm in Oshogbo was invaded and looted, with machineries carted away. I dont get you. When did that become part of protest.
People must be held accountable for the properties of others they either looted or destroyed. The owners of those businesses also need justice.

What do you expect when there are millions of desperately poor and frustrated people in Lagos State, of course they will turn their frustrations at innocent people and businesses - there is no justification, if they could get their hands on people who squandared billions after promising so much, that would have been gratifying.. focus on the root cause and the symptoms will disappear

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.