Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg (37233 Views)

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 / Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by marvin906(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
The moment I saw Bloomberg didn't bother myself reading

3 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Odingo1: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump will still win the election, it is a matter of time. Legal action starts tomorrow by Trump lawyers with strong evidence of electoral fraud.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Patrioticman007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
What
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by milkyworld(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Chai!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by JesusIgot(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
H
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by MrPRevailer(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dd
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by zinaunreal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Check my time line on Facebook my prediction on bidens victory I am Kaja Zina dated July 10th 2020. True fortune teller.

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions

https://www.nairaland.com/5625088/state-nation-state-world-predictions
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
To summarise this up = Trump lost because of how he handled covid19. If not for covid19 he would've slaughtered Biden at the polls.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by int0x80(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
People should let him grief in peace na grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Greatzeus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
The Bible says " He that keepeth his mouth,keepeth his soul from trouble"
Trump lost because of his lousy bad mouth. Do you know that all the threats he issued against immigrants and Arabs and china,he didn't even have time to go through with it. So what's the essence,is it not better to keep your mouth and take actions when you are really ready to do so? But he created phantom of unnecessary enemies for himself because of his uncultured uncouth mouth.
America is a nation of immigrants,now imagine what percentage of Biden's vote came from immigrants? You reap what you sow,Trump just did.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
the topic should be..... " how Tinubu lost 2023 election to Nnamdi Kanu"
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by greggng: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
According to Trump all they wanna talk about is covid, covid, covid and covid ...unfortunately covid don finish your career

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Omezif(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
God endorsed biden and he has won, When God say yes no one can say no.

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Virgo01(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perhaps this is one of the best analysis I have read about the happenings in the election.
Goodbye to Trump.
Trump was too much of a divisive figure.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by leisuretym: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
obonujoker:
Let's wait for the supreme Court judgement first

Win or lose, the will of God must be done

The will of the people

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Greatzeus(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Virgo01:
Perhaps this is one of the best analysis I have read about the happenings in the election.
Goodbye to Trump.
Trump was too much of a divisive figure.
Because it was written by a person who is educated in the real sense. A person who attended a functional University,who went through school and school went through him,not the kind of half baked graduates we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me

Also wait for Nnamdi Kanu to declare Biden winner before you accept ode

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by samwash(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Suddenly, Trump's becomes the Holy one that everyone wants.
Many pple was against him, talking trash & after he won the last election,they were protest against protest.
Mary pple prefer & ever predicted, prophecy upon prophecies that Hillary will win Trump in 2016,, all of a sudden Trump becomes the man.
Abeg make una face front & mind una business.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump is an arrogant ass-licker who disgraced and shot himself with his diarrhea mouth... I pity his myopic supporters here in Nigeria who are already weeping more than the bereaved
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by salford1: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
History would remember him as a one-time-one-tenure US president.
And also impeached.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I agree... Many factors contributed to Trump's defeat.. But the number one factor was calling President Buhari "lifeless".. This unprovoked insult provoked God Almighty, hence, Trump's woeful defeat!

Moral of the story: Never curse what the Lord has blessed...

God bless Nigeria.

You talk too much

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by salford1: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stalwert:
IPOB induced destructive bad luck envelop trump and America
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Kingspin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
There was nothing extraordinary about Biden campaign.

Trump lost because of the media.
We had a similar situation in Nigeria.

Watching how the same media will cover Biden government.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by kelvindj98: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
Donald trump didn't lost America instead America lost Donald trump.
Statement of fact.
No, he losted America.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stalwert:
IPOB induced destructive bad luck envelop trump and America

You are right, anyone that terrorist group supports always fail

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Na the church goers wey their pastors brainwash say Trump be the Messiah na I dey sorry for.

Those brainwashed fools are many in Nigeria
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Virgo01(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

Because it was written by a person who is educated in the real sense. A person who attended a functional University,who went through school and school went through him,not the kind of half baked graduates we have in Nigeria.
Yeah, it's an objective analysis of where Trump went wrong rather than the normal sickening CNN attempts to write him off.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by gatti(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
I like America, they don't repeat nonsense unlike somewhere in Africa. Wish Biden act the best.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by oxiide22(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
fergie001:

Bloomberg
he will be remembered as the most useless US president
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by shegzhkn: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me

Cut the crap.

You smart are u not ?? stop pushing stupid narrative to make yourself feel better.

This election final result will not be close at all, biden will still win Georgia & Arizona putting him over 300 EC vote.

Face the new reality now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.