Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg (37243 Views)

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 / Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by thinkmoney(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Apparently the Americans were hell fed up with Trump. Most of us were.

His racial traits and comments, the laxity in dealing with COVID-19, anti-islam connotations and so on.

Anyone could have hated him that much for those No-Nos.

But I don't know why I like the man. Perhaps for his I-don't-give-a-bleep attitude that we possess in common.
That very same 'i don't give a bleep...' attitude is what cost him. It's a bad and risky attitude my friend. It most time disgraces it's owner
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Focusmind: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
I am not a Trump supporter but let us wait for the supreme Court. What happened in 2000 is still fresh in our memory. Al Gore had already won and was heading to 270 with 266 already before the conservative dominated supreme Court upturned it.

I hope that the Trump appointed supreme Court Judges won't do the same
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by sammysmiles(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
banmee:

It doesn't exist there because they know how to follow orders and make things happen. Meanwhile, continue with your conspiracy theories while the world passes you by.
I know your type.... You already know what to call it.... Conspiracy theory... What kind of a world only have one view on something and any other view is conspiracy theory
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Cinacci124: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
When I saw the title of the post I know say na long read.

A beg I no well grin

Someone pls summarize....

Dem say the reason why Trump lost the election was because people like you voted for him. undecided
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by LosC: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
sunboy:

The Solicitor of every Christian that doesn’t know a “Verse in the Bible” ?

Just gerrout with your religious lamba grin grin grin

Wisdom is Profitable to direct.
Read with understanding
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by banmee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
sammysmiles:
I know your type.... You already know what to call it.... Conspiracy theory... What kind of a world only have one view on something and any other view is conspiracy theory

Well, when your view is based on wild conjectures that is not grounded on fact and most importantly COMMON SENSE, then your view is conspiratory at the very least.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me

Your analogy is what is known as false equivalence because the two elections you're comparing are miles apart and have zero things in common, absolutely nothing in common.

Al gore won the popular vote and lost the electoral college votes and the only state that was too close to call was Florida which was finally given to Bush.

Hillary too won the popular vote by over 3 million votes but lost the electoral college votes but she didn't dispute the election nor made any wild goose chase allegations of electoral fraud even when everyone knew how the Republicans used James Comey the then FBI director to influence the outcome of the election.

The just concluded US election has Biden sweeping almost all the swing State's and even winning republican strong hold states like Arizona and Georgia and if you know the history of these two states, you will know that it is a no go area for democrats for more than 20 years.

Biden resoundingly won both the popular votes and the electoral college which is another outcome of this election that didn't play out in Bush vs Al Gore.

The only state that is too close to call in this particular election is Nevada and Biden is even leading with more than 7 thousand votes there which is why there will be a recounting.

There is no Al Gore vs Bush scenario here were one state was too close to call and determines who becomes the president because Biden cleared the swing states electoral college votes with thousands of votes which can't trigger a recount since he won convincingly with percentages that are far above the threshold for a recount in accordance with each of these State's electoral laws.

Trump told everyone that this is what he was going to do months before the election once he loses because he knew his day's were numbered and his intent was to incite most of his violent supporters to riot but that hasn't worked out and going to the courts making false claims without a single proof has also led to some courts throwing out his cases and same fate awaits him in any of the courts he runs too.

His game plan is so ridiculous and so laughable and there is no comparison nor scenario of Bush vs Al Gore in this election.

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by beauty7: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump believes the election was stolen from him.Trump doesn't believe he has lost.

He can't imagine leading initially only to be overtaken by Mr Biden when the votes by mail were counted.

He has accused Biden of rushing to falsely pose as the winner

And that from Monday,his campaign will go to court to ensure that the rightful winner is seated
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by sammysmiles(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
banmee:

Well, when your view is based on wild conjectures that is not grounded on fact and most importantly COMMON SENSE, then your view is conspiratory at the very least.
I don't think you are a serious fellow.... It's your type that will still argue with your life that there is covid-19 in Nigeria.... Let's just leave it at that....
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by juman(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
I would do better as american president than trump.
He is very bad president.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
byrron:

Your analogy is what is known as false equivalence because the two elections you're comparing are miles apart and have zero things in common, absolutely nothing in common.

Al gore won the popular vote and lost the electoral college votes and the only state that was too close to call was Florida which was finally given to Bush.

Hillary too won the popular vote by over 3 million votes but lost the electoral college votes but she didn't dispute the election nor made any wild goose chase allegations of electoral fraud even when everyone knew how the Republicans used James Comey the then FBI director to influence the outcome of the election.

The just concluded US election has Biden sweeping almost all the swing State's and even winning republican strong hold states like Arizona and Georgia and if you know the history of these two states, you will know that it is a no go area for democrats for more than 20 years.

Biden resoundingly won both the popular votes and the electoral college which is another outcome of this election that didn't play out in Bush vs Al Gore.

The only state that is too close to call in this particular election is Nevada and Biden is even leading with more than 7 thousand votes there which is why there will be a recounting.

There is no Al Gore vs Bush scenario here were one state was too close to call and determines who becomes the president because Biden cleared the swing states electoral college votes with thousands of votes which can't trigger a recount since he won convincingly with percentages that are far above the threshold for a recount in accordance with each of these State's electoral laws.

Trump told everyone that this is what he was going to do months before the election once he loses because he knew his day's were numbered and his intent was to incite most of his violent supporters to riot but that hasn't worked out and going to the courts making false claims without a single proof has also led to some courts throwing out his cases and same fate awaits him in any of the courts he runs too.

His game plan is so ridiculous and so laughable and there is no comparison nor scenario of Bush vs Al Gore in this election.
A simple sentence would have been better,
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are clueless, as usual.. Biden said:

Urging President Mohammadu Buhari, the Commander in Chief of the armed forces and the military to "cease" or "put an end" to the killings of protesters IS NOW "Buhari is a murderer"? Do you know the meaning of the words used? The bulk stops at President Buhari's table, as it's only natural to urge him to stop the crisis, as the commander in Chief.

That aside, the message was that he should put a stop to the clampdown that has RESULTED IN the death of protesters... Note the emphasis.. It was reported that the clampdown provoked the killings and destruction recorded in various southern states..

Now how this is akin to calling Buhari a murderer is something only the ignorant would say..

When there's any security challenge in any country, the president/leader/commander-in-chief is urged to cease/put an end to it..

When there's a clampdown on protesters by the security agencies, the president/commander-in-chief is urged to put an end to it..

NOTHING IN HIS POST SUGGESTS PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A MURDERER!

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
I'm responsible for what I post but not your ability to understand.
I've been telling the owner of this forum to install a translator so people can read in their native language or at the very least ensure people who post on this forum show evidence of passing English language at O'levels. This embarrassment you're advertising with your full chest could have been avoided.
Anyways, I'm still waiting for you to take up my challenge as I've done yours or we can conclude you're a liar as usual.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
[s][/s]
I'm responsible for what I post but not your ability to understand.
I've been telling the owner of this forum to install a translator so people can read in their native language or at the very least ensure people who post on this forum show evidence of passing English language at O'levels. This embarrassment you're advertising with your full chest could have been avoided.
Anyways, I'm still waiting for you to take up my challenge as I've done yours or we can conclude you're a liar as usual.

My brother, lol, if you like, continue embarrassing yourself on social media. Cancelling my post only shows frustration on your part.. That you don't understand the difference between "Buhari is a murderer" and what Biden said is your business.. Worse still, refusing to learn from my explanation just shows the kind of person you are..

Like I have always said, if you don't have something to say, meshonu.. Mr Regurgitator! Didn't see your shadow in the other thread again, after tearing your nonsense to pieces! grin

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
There by my words still stand He haven’t be declared a winner by any recognize institution backed by law Peace
Hmmm...
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, lol, if you like, continue embarrassing yourself on social media. Cancelling my post only shows frustration on your part.. That you don't understand the difference between "Buhari is a murderer" and what Biden said is your business.. Worse still, refusing to learn from my explanation just shows the kind of person you are..

Like I have always said, if you don't have something to say, meshonu.. Mr Regurgitator! Didn't see your shadow in the other thread again, after tearing your nonsense to pieces! grin

May God bless Nigeria.

Lol. I should learn from the explanation of someone struggling to comprehend simple basic English grin grin
Whatever you're smoking is too strong for you I swear.
Your explanation is a waste of data. An advertisement of a deficient education. A shameful distortion of simple English. Most importantly, it's a testament to your hollowness and shallowness to think your explanation means anything to anyone with a drop of goat's brain in his cranium. That's how low you are.
I see you've resorted to your favourite word regurgitation. Wonder what your life would look like if that word doesn't exist.
Your comprehension of English is your problem not mine.
My challenge on the lifeless predicament of your paymaster still stands. I'm waiting for your lying self.
BTW, stop claiming a nonexistent victory. Go and check those threads and see who people think is talking trash.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by IjebuWarrior: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Apparently the Americans were hell fed up with Trump. Most of us were.

His racial traits and comments, the laxity in dealing with COVID-19, anti-islam connotations and so on.

Anyone could have hated him that much for those No-Nos.

But I don't know why I like the man. Perhaps for his I-don't-give-a-bleep attitude that we possess in common.

Cuz you're simply a savage Okoro cannibal grin
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. I should learn from the explanation of someone struggling to comprehend simple basic English grin grin
Whatever you're smoking is too strong for you I swear.
Your explanation is a waste of data. An advertisement of a deficient education. A shameful distortion of simple English. Most importantly, it's a testament to your hollowness and shallowness to think your explanation means anything to anyone with a drop of goat's brain in his cranium. That's how low you are.
I see you've resorted to your favourite word regurgitation. Wonder what your life would look like if that word doesn't exist.
Your comprehension of English is your problem not mine.
My challenge on the lifeless predicament of your paymaster still stands. I'm waiting for your lying self.
BTW, stop claiming a nonexistent victory. Go and check those threads and see who people think is talking trash.

My brother couldn't reply to my explanation, hence this.. Shows he has nothing to say.. It's fine.. Anyway, next time, learn to use the right words.. cheesy

Nonexistent victory? My brother, if you get 2 heads, go continue the discussion on the thread. No be by mouth. And if them born you well, debate me.. You kept running helter skelter like the coward you are. Even the debate on christianity, you chickened out.. Yet here you are running your thumbs..

Anytime you ready to debate me or reply to those my irrefutable posts, lemme know.. Anything other than that na cowardice cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Shattuck(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are clueless, as usual.. Biden said:

Urging President Mohammadu Buhari, the Commander in Chief of the armed forces and the military to "cease" or "put an end" to the killings of protesters IS NOW "Buhari is a murderer"? Do you know the meaning of the words used? The bulk stops at President Buhari's table, as it's only natural to urge him to stop the crisis, as the commander in Chief.

That aside, the message was that he should put a stop to the clampdown that has RESULTED IN the death of protesters... Note the emphasis.. It was reported that the clampdown provoked the killings and destruction recorded in various southern states..

Now how this is akin to calling Buhari a murderer is something only the ignorant would say..

When there's any security challenge in any country, the president/leader/commander-in-chief is urged to cease/put an end to it..

When there's a clampdown on protesters by the security agencies, the president/commander-in-chief is urged to put an end to it..

NOTHING IN HIS POST SUGGESTS PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A MURDERER!

God bless Nigeria.
ode who gave the orders to the military who is the c in c, so everything has to be spelt out for you to understand, that Buhari is a murderer, diplomacy might have you soften your words but the message is just the same.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother couldn't reply to my explanation, hence this.. Shows he has nothing to say.. It's fine.. Anyway, next time, learn to use the right words.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Crawling back to your cave early are you?
At least you accept you're a barefaced, shameless and witless liar.
Crawl along like the dull millipede you are.

P.S. If you need a lesson in English comprehension just ask nicely. There's a zombie with terrible English. His attention will be called to com upgrade you to his level. At least he has his ways of understanding stuff. He can inculcate same in you.
As for me, far be it from me to undertake the proper education of a zombified i-slowpoke.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shattuck:
ode who gave the orders to the military who is the c in c, so everything has to be spelt out for you to understand, that Buhari is a murderer, diplomacy might have you soften your words but the message is just the same.

My brother, provide evidence Buhari ordered it and stop running your thumbs ..
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shattuck:
Toh. You see am SilvernorGold. Thank God a third party has undertaken to lecture you as usual.
Just as it happened in other threads.
I'm waiting for your victory dance

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Crawling back to your cave early are you?
At least you accept you're a barefaced, shameless and witless liar.
Crawl along like the dull millipede you are.

P.S. If you need a lesson in English comprehension just ask nicely. There's a zombie with terrible English. His attention will be called to com upgrade you to his level. At least he has his ways of understanding stuff. He can inculcate same in you.
As for me, far be it from me to undertake the proper education of a zombified i-slowpoke.

My brother couldn't reply to my explanation, hence this.. Shows he has nothing to say.. It's fine.. Anyway, next time, learn to use the right words.. grin

Nonexistent victory? My brother, if you get 2 heads, go continue the discussion on the thread. No be by mouth. And if them born you well, debate me.. You kept running helter skelter like the coward you are. Even the debate on christianity, you chickened out.. Yet here you are running your thumbs..

Anytime you ready to debate me or reply to those my irrefutable posts, lemme know.. Anything other than that na cowardice cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Toh. You see am SilvernorGold. Thank God a third party has undertaken to lecture you as usual.
Just as it happened in other threads.
I'm waiting for your victory dance

My brother, this one is an allegation and I am waiting for evidence to substantiate it. That wailers make baseless allegations doesn't mean they are facts.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, provide evidence Buhari ordered it and stop running your thumbs ..
Look at this scoundrel. Why don't you ask Biden for the evidence.
Mumu oshi
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, this one is an allegation and I am waiting for evidence to substantiate it.

God bless Nigeria.
Are you the court now?
Go find a tree to climb. Your reasoning is worse than that of a monkey
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look at this scoundrel. Why don't you ask Biden for the evidence.
Mumu oshi

My brother, I have explained Biden's post, you dumb head..

I am now challenging you to substantiate this your baseless allegation.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you the court now?
Go find a tree to climb. Your reasoning is worse than that of a monkey

My brother, again, you are not making any sense. Stop wailing and substantiate your baseless allegations.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother couldn't reply to my explanation, hence this.. Shows he has nothing to say.. It's fine.. Anyway, next time, learn to use the right words.. grin

Anytime you ready to debate me or reply to those my irrefutable posts, lemme know.. Anything other than that na cowardice cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Irrefutable posts.
It's good to always make oneself happy whatever the circumstance.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I have explained Biden's post, you dumb head..

I am now challenging you to substantiate this your baseless allegations.

God bless Nigeria.
Your explanation is fa-fa-fowl.
Try again.
Respond to the gentleman who just schooled you instead of turning yourself to an investigative body.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your explanation is fa-fa-fowl.
Try again.
Respond to the gentleman who just schooled you instead of turning yourself to an investigative body.

My brother, chickening out as usual. You can't stand few minutes debate with me, lol.. Continue wailing then.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, again, you are not making any sense. Stop wailing and substantiate your baseless allegations.

God bless Nigeria.
The only baseless allegation I know is from your lying self claiming Trump called Buhari lifeless.
I've asked for evidence just as I provided mine and you've been jumping and barking around the thread like a female dog on heat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz / Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.