Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg (37170 Views)

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 / Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by banmee(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
sammysmiles:
Covid that was orchestrated by some sect.... Have you wondered why there is no more covid in China where it started?

It doesn't exist there because they know how to follow orders and make things happen. Meanwhile, continue with your conspiracy theories while the world passes you by.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ezechi24(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Apparently the Americans were hell fed up with Trump. Most of us were.

His racial traits and comments, the laxity in dealing with COVID-19, anti-islam connotations and so on.

Anyone could have hated him that much for those No-Nos.

But I don't know why I like the man. Perhaps for his I-don't-give-a-bleep attitude that we possess in common.

Obama that wasn't racist was the cause of all the problems Africa has been facing for the past 11 years...he single handedly led other country to support the dead man leading Nigeria today ..I sorry for america sha cuz they'll bite their fingers in pains....just watch how things will unfold in the negative for america in the next few years.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I agree... Many factors contributed to Trump's defeat.. But the number one factor was calling President Buhari "lifeless".. This unprovoked insult provoked God Almighty, hence, Trump's woeful defeat!

Moral of the story: Never curse what the Lord has blessed...

God bless Nigeria.
Stop licking arse. Biden called him murderer and still won
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop licking arse. Biden called him murderer and still won

My brother, I challenge you to upload evidence that Biden "called President Mohammadu Buhari a murderer"..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
Donald trump didn't lost America instead America lost Donald trump.
Statement of fact.

Bullshit, I'm sure you can't analyze this myth
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

How much are you paid to write on NL?
More like who's bankrolling him? grin grin
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by favinvest: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
trump lost because he never understood that the globalism that American started after WW2 cant b stopped.

its that globalism that has made the world a global village, that is what has led to the success of all American tech companies like google, Facebook etc..

that means immediately u re against globalism via being against legal immigration, the youths that work in these tech companies and other related industry will fight and vote against u, because u re destroying their industry...

not the advanced world has passed the era of oil industry nor agriculture

if u check the final voting map.. all the states with the biggest urban cities expect Texas, Florida & some.. all voted for Biden.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
silverlinen:
Someone had the guy to comment that Trump lost the election cos he insulted buhari
Omo your delusion is very deep
Who doesn't know that buhari is "lifeless" and not fit to go govern
Oga go change ur brain IP

PEACE
Dat right there, is a 30k hard core zombie. You should be amused not angry

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by MrAkata: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump didn't know when to chill. Jack Dorsey allowed Trump to hang himself. Trump didn't pick his battles wisely. Everyday people waited to see what stupid crap he'd tweet next. Some of those tweets lead to riots. Trump was a wild card and tricked himself out of the white house. He couldve been reelected but he chose to pander to idiots worrying about Kapernick taking a knee.

I'm pissed Trump blew the election but I know he did it to himself
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Playermayweda:
Trump was going to take america somewhere to be honest but covid spoilt his plans and he was annoyed by the lack of progress Covid brought the year he was supposed to be re-elected this disease came, But all these conspiracy theories about anti-christ are wack to me, Biden won congrats to him but i feel the blacks are letting themselves and their emotions to me used to fulfill these democrats agendas

Let's see..the democratic party has elected black people to the highest offices in the nation but they should ho play second citizen with the Republicans abi...unlike you..we don't sell our birth right
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by shadeyinka(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

More like who's bankrolling him? grin grin
..it's the media team of our darling daddy's fans!

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Netflixng(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
He lost simply because he was protecting the Christians, now Americans will regret just like us Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by shadeyinka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
favinvest:
trump lost because he never understood that the globalism that American started after WW2 cant b stopped.

its that globalism that has made the world a global village, that is what has led to the success of all American tech companies like google, Facebook etc..

that means immediately u re against globalism via being against legal immigration, the youths that work in these tech companies and other related industry will fight and vote against u, because u re destroying their industry...

not the advanced world has passed the era of oil industry nor agriculture

if u check the final voting map.. all the states with the biggest urban cities expect Texas, Florida & some.. all voted for Biden.
That same globalisation is the doom of America. Whatever they gained in terms of money, they loose through inflation, job loss and end to their political superiority!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by costandi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
budaatum:

It was more like the press versus the liar.
Twitter now defines the liars. How myopic. Y'all yet cry foul when you hear 'social media censorship'.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by silentoperator: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me
Stop displaying your crass ignorance in public. Biden has gained more than 270 electoral votes needed to win. (290) Election will be ratified on Dec. 14. THE END.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by payloader(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Exactly the same way the APC deceived Nigerians into believing that Jonathan was very corrupt, that APC was the cure. Today, hafa?

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I challenge you to upload evidence that Biden "called President Mohammadu Buhari a murderer"..

God bless Nigeria.

https://joebiden.com/2020/10/20/violence-in-nigeria-statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden/

Now I challenge you to upload evidence that Trump called Buhari "lifeless".
Note, not newspaper dem say which can be denied o, but a tweet, press release or interview that can be directly linked to Trump like this page.

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

..it's the media team of our darling daddy's fans!
What 30k can do in people's life eehn?
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by ZooOga: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Imagine, street parties and celebrations occurred around the planet on news of his political demise.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
silentoperator:
Stop displaying your crass ignorance in public. Biden has gained more than 270 electoral votes needed to win. (290) Election will be ratified on Dec. 14. THE END.
Ok
Mr knowledge
My post is clear,and you will be doing your self a lot of good addressing it than spewing trash
Have any election officer declare Biden winner? If no why,
I still stand that it was the media that declared him a winner
Which you have attest to
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by frog12: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
TRUMP must blame himself for the LOSS!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by goodheart02(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I agree... Many factors contributed to Trump's defeat.. But the number one factor was calling President Buhari "lifeless".. This unprovoked insult provoked God Almighty, hence, Trump's woeful defeat!

Moral of the story: Never curse what the Lord has blessed...

God bless Nigeria.

Attention seeker, keep seeking for attention. I only blame those who have the time to keep quoting u.. Mtcheeeew
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me
That is The norm in US, it will take another one week or more to finish The vote counting process, but If you have won enough states and votes to get 270 electoral votes, The media will announce you winner while The electoral body continue with there counting process
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by sunboy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
LosC:
.Trump's Confidence Failed him:
He's the chosen one, the Solicitor of every Christian and see where it landed him. No one can replace him until he completes a second term because God already approved his aspiration and leadership. These assumptions landed Trump into trouble.

The Solicitor of every Christian that doesn’t know a “Verse in the Bible” ?

Just gerrout with your religious lamba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Onojanson:
That is The norm in US, it will take another one week or more to finish The vote counting process, but If you have won enough states and votes to get 270 electoral votes, The media will announce you winner while The electoral body continue with there counting process
There by my words still stand
He haven’t be declared a winner by any recognize institution backed by law
Peace
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by frog12: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
these IDIOTS and their lies. they say TRUMP dey lose with BIG GAP before. but we only see small GAP here.
BUT trump try. even after getting CORONA, he did not give up !!!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by shadeyinka(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What 30k can do in people's life eehn?
May God deliver us from poverty. Poverty can make some intelligent graduates sell their soul for N30k!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Now I challenge you to upload evidence that Trump called Buhari "lifeless".
Note, not newspaper dem say which can be denied o, but a tweet, press release or interview that can be directly linked to Trump like this page.

My brother, you are clueless, as usual.. Biden said:

I urge President Buhari and the Nigerian military to cease the violent crackdown on protesters in Nigeria, which has already resulted in several deaths,” wrote Biden. “My heart goes out to all those who have lost a loved one in the violence. The United States must stand with Nigerians who are peacefully demonstrating for police reform and seeking an end to corruption in their democracy.”

Urging President Mohammadu Buhari, the Commander in Chief of the armed forces and the military to "cease" or "put an end" to the killings of protesters IS NOW "Buhari is a murderer"? Do you know the meaning of the words used? The bulk stops at President Buhari's table, as it's only natural to urge him to stop the crisis, as the commander in Chief.

That aside, the message was that he should put a stop to the clampdown that has RESULTED IN the death of protesters... Note the emphasis.. It was reported that the clampdown provoked the killings and destruction recorded in various southern states..

Now how this is akin to calling Buhari a murderer is something only the ignorant would say..

When there's any security challenge in any country, the president/leader/commander-in-chief is urged to cease/put an end to it..

When there's a clampdown on protesters by the security agencies, the president/commander-in-chief is urged to put an end to it..

NOTHING IN HIS POST SUGGESTS PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A MURDERER!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by frog12: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
all TRUMP plans don go KAPUT be that!
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by membranus: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Odingo1:
Trump will still win the election, it is a matter of time. Legal action starts tomorrow by Trump lawyers with strong evidence of electoral fraud.

Sweet sleep and sweet dream bro.

When you wake up, reality will hit you hard in the face that your showman, Mr. Trump is gone for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.