Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter (2497 Views)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / Guys, Can U Possibly Kiss Your Wife/ Girlfriend At 5am? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Sameazy15: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls share ur view
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yes ooo, especially those who don't brush their teeth sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
A peck is reasonable, when the daughter is very young.

I honestly do not advice fathers to keep pecking their daughters once they reach puberty, talk less of kissing.

It's common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by SILENTandSMART2: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stupid post everywhere,

What's there ,

You said father and daughter,

No sexual connection at all,

Abeg change topic, let us smoke weed, it kinda cold smiley

4 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by IamD18: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
According to Wikipedia,

Kiss is the act of touching or caressing with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting.

According to this definition, there's absolutely nothing wrong as it can be used as a sign of love and greeting between a dad and his daughter.

Nigerian women are the ones who take offense in it, they love it when mothers kiss and show affections to their sons, but frown and tag it peodophilic when fathers do the same to their daughters.

They bathe their son at tender age, but frown when fathers do the same to their tender daughter. They are are selfish and are the only reason why kiss and affectionate expressions and feelings between fathers and daughters are always scrutinized.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong in a father kissing her daughter as a sign of love and greetings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by cooooooks(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
No, it is not wrong.

It is good for you and her mental health.
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Thattallgirl(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
The cheeks? No not bad
The lips? embarassed
Same goes with the mother embarassed
I remember one of my former neighbors. Her husband traveled and wasn't around for years. She had a male child and at a tender age of 3 or so, she'd be giving the child french kiss... embarassed

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is sarcasm right grin

cooooooks:
No, it is not wrong.

It is good for you and her mental health.

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by BigDawsNet: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
On the lips, yes its wrong

Cheeks, its perfectly fine...
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
You forgot to add that things change with age.

A man should not be kissing his daughter at puberty. I say this, because a lot can be misinterpreted by the girl who is trying to understand her body and feelings more.

A mother cannot be bathing with her son for long. These things involve common sense. There is love and there is a time to understand boundaries.

IamD18:
According to Wikipedia,

Kiss is the act of touching or caressing with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting.

According to this definition, there's absolutely nothing wrong as it can be used as a sign of love and greeting between a dad and his daughter.

Nigerian women are the ones who take offense in it, they love it when mothers kiss and show affections to their sons, but frown and tag it peodophilic when fathers do the same to their daughters.

They bathe their son at tender age, but frown when fathers do the same to their tender daughter. They are are selfish and are the only reason why kiss and affectionate expressions and feelings between fathers and daughters are always scrutinized.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong in a father kissing her daughter as a sign of love and greetings.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You forgot to add that things change with age.

A man should not be kissing his daughter at puberty. I say this, because a lot can be misinterpreted by the girl who is trying to understand her body and feelings more.

A mother cannot be bathing with her son for long. These things involve common sense. There is love and there is a time to understand boundaries.

You make so much sense bro cool

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thanks, i have come across cases of fathers abusing children and mothers doing same - this is how many start.

They don't know that even parents need to establish boundaries when their kids start growing.

JOACHINpedro:

You make so much sense bro cool
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by LisaAnneMia: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The cheeks? No not bad
The lips? embarassed
Same goes with the mother embarassed
I remember one of my former neighbors. Her husband traveled and wasn't around for years. She had a male child and at a tender age of 3 or so, she'd be giving the child french kiss... embarassed
shocked
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks, i have come across cases of fathers abusing children and mothers doing same - this is how many start.

They don't know that even parents need to establish boundaries when their kids start growing.

Wow!
Interesting.
What of brothers and sisters?, cus when I was living in a Face_Me_I_Slap_you yard, I witnessed a scenario where a small girl was teasing her infant bro pee pee with her mouth. As a teenager then I couldn't handle that case because I was dumbfounded.
What would have been your reaction if you were in my shoe?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
With this story, i think they may just be playing around or something.

JOACHINpedro:

Wow!
Interesting.
What of brothers and sisters?, cus when I was living in a Face_Me_I_Slap_you yard, I witnessed a scenario where a small girl was teasing her infant bro pee pee with her mouth. As a teenager then I couldn't handle that case because I was dumbfounded.
What would have been your reaction if you were in my shoe?
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
With this story, i think they may just be playing around or something.

Won't it affect their psychology while growing up?
You said something about boundaries na

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
kiss No
french kiss. Yes
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Of course! It is not a practice that should continue. This is why parents with kids of opposite gender need to monitor their kids and ensure that as they grow, things change, and boundaries are formed reasonably.

For instance,

A sister helping her brother (who is a toddler) urinate is normal. But she can't keep up with that as her brother will become more sensitive over the years.

JOACHINpedro:

Won't it affect their psychology while growing up?
You said something about boundaries na
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course! It is not a practice that should continue.

For instance,

A sister helping her brother (who is a toddler) urinate is normal. But she can't keep up with that as her brother will become more sensitive over the years.

So you'll act indifferent like it's a normal thing?
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think people need to know the difference between peck, conventional kissing (that many people are acquainted with) and the more extreme French kiss.

azawuoba:
kiss No

french kiss. Yes
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't see that as a trace of incest. Because they can just be very very young.

JOACHINpedro:

So you'll act indifferent like it's a normal thing?
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think people need to know the difference between peck, conventional kissing (that many people are acquainted with) and the more extreme French kiss.

so u can't French kiss your 18 years old daughter without your joystick rising?

paedophiles everywhere

smh
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm not even married and if you know what a French kiss is, you will be calling yourself a paedophile - not me

Why on earth will you want to French kiss your daughter, like why?! undecided

azawuoba:

so u can't French kiss your 18 years old daughter without your joystick rising?

paedophiles everywhere

smh
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm not even married and if you know what a French kiss is, you will be calling yourself a paedophile - not me

well there's nothing wrong in kissing your daughter passionately

I even have a neighbor that shaves his daughters pubic for them always

I'm talking about grown up kids 23, 25

it's all about mindset, if you are not corrupt there's nothing wrong
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't see that as a trace of incest. Because they can just be very very young.

Exactly what I said then.
But if you recall the event that happened sometime May. Kids having sex with siblings during the lockdown. In order to get more evidence, I saw a homemade three.some video by kids of the same family on Twitter. It was really heartbreaking which made me to regret never scolding that my neighbor's daughter.
You know the feeling that you've allowed someone to be a headgirl prematurely?
I felt guilty bro
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
I hope people viewing can see who the real paedophile is.

You didn't stop at kissing, you went further to say it is not bad even if it's passionate - from a father to a daughter, interesting grin

azawuoba:

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by cooooooks(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nope.

nwaezeemmanuel:
This is sarcasm right grin

Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope people viewing can see who the real paedophile is.

You didn't stop at kissing, you went further to say it is not bad even if it's passionate - from a father to a daughter, interesting grin

can you shave your daughters pubic?
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you call 23 and 25 year olds kids, well i don't know the age bracket that qualifies as adulthood.

Stop bullshitting here, this is not a test of who can control himself more than the other person.

Boundaries need to be set. Why will you be shaving your 23 or 25 year old 'kid' ?! Except it's a family ritual of some kind, it doesn't just add up

azawuoba:

it's all about mindset, if you are not corrupt there's nothing wrong
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by JOACHINpedro: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
azawuoba:

can you shave your daughters pubic?
Guy be calming down angry
Re: As A Man Is It Wrong For You To Kiss Your Daughter by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If you call 23 and 25 year olds kids, well i don't know the age bracket that qualifies as adulthood.

Stop bullshitting here, this is not a test of who can control himself more than the other person.

Boundaries need to be set. Why will you be shaving your 23 or 25 year old 'kid' ?! Except it's a family ritual of some kind, it doesn't just add up

well my neighbor does it and we all envy the guy

want to be like him ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video / Waec 2022 English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 9 2022] / How Do I Convince My Mother To Remarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.