Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) (22584 Views)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Go and study the phenomenon of racism, you ignorant little twerp. It has NOTHING to do with your economy in Africa, or living standards of Africans. In fact I put it to you that the more successful Africa becomes, the more racism Africans will suffer.

Go and read Dr Frances Cress Welsing's seminal work, The isis Papers where she writes that, (to paraphrase):

''White people hate black people. The reason white people hate black people is because they are not black. If you know this about white people you need know little else. If you do not know this about white people, everything else you know about them will only confuse you''.

Racism is a phenomenon that is based on hatred and jealousy of the fact that blacks are melaninated, ie have the chemical, MELANIN, which makes them a reproductive threat to non melaninated peoples, ie whites, at the extreme end of that spectrum.

Racism is a group reaction to the fear of white annihilation, a deep subconscious fear by a white minority in a world of 'coloured' people. Blacks are at the worst end of the hatred and envy because blacks have the highest amount of melanin, and thus the highest capacity to annihilate whites by reproductive copulation. That is why there is a ''one drop rule'' in America to date. One drop of black blood makes you a black person by social and legal definition. Where a black and a white reproduce, the offspring becomes 'coloured', and ends its white ancestry.

Racism is a system and a mechanism used to delay/subvert/avoid white annihilation in a world of melaninated people.

It has NOTHING to do with whatever blacks did or did not do. If you work in a white environment and are 'over' successful, your white co-workers will conspire to bring you down.

Then, you Africans should also return the racism okay. No issue. Abi who dey hold una not to return the racism? After all, there is enough tribalism in your countries. So return the racism and maltreat foreigners too na. grin
Also maltreat others in their own countries too na. I don't get it, everytime people like u cry victim up and down. Maltreat the foreigners too na. We are already used to tribalism and nepotism, return the racism too.
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Rosskivvy: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Then, you Africans should also return the racism okay. No issue. Abi who dey hold una not to return the racism? After all, there is enough tribalism in your countries. So return the racism and maltreat foreigners too na. grin
Also maltreat others in their own countries too na. I don't get it, everytime people like u cry victim up and down. Maltreat the foreigners too na. We are already used to tribalism and nepotism, return the racism too.

You are an insolent fool to say that those standing for just and humane treatment are "crying victim up and down". If you cannot get your dumb brain to respect an anti-racist stance without seeking to mock or demean it, you are unworthy of serious attention. I don't call for Africans to become racist, as racism is a satanic affliction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

You are an insolent fool to say that those standing for just and humane treatment are "crying victim up and down". If you cannot get your dumb brain to respect an anti-racist stance without seeking to mock or demean such a stance, you are unworthy of serious attention.

I am a better human than u are... after all the abuse u av thrown at me, I never abused u and will never do so here..

So, bro, shout anti racism from now till end of life, Africans are also still guilty of tribalism, nepotism. What is the difference between them and racism? Nothing!

So, go ahead and return the racism against the whites na.
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Rosskivvy: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

I am a better human than u are... after all the abuse u av thrown at me, I never abused u and will never do so here..

So, bro, shout anti racism from now till end of life, Africans are also still guilty of tribalism, nepotism. What is the difference between them and racism? Nothing!

So, go ahead and return the racism against the whites na.

What you call 'tribalism' is actually nationalism. Precolonial Africa comprised ethnic groups which were nations in their own right. The colonialists amalgamated those ethnicities into artificial nation-states with no grounding in African political organization. The 'tribalism' you see within African nations is simply a natural reaction by the people to an unnatural, externally imposed state of affairs. It doesn't signify that Africans hate each other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Princedapace(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

What you call 'tribalism' is actually nationalism. Precolonial Africa comprised ethnic groups which were nations in their own right. The colonialists amalgamated those ethnicities into artificial nation-states with no grounding in African political organization. The 'tribalism' you see within African nations is simply a natural reaction by the people to an unnatural, externally imposed state of affairs. It doesn't signify that Africans hate each other.

Oh, really? Wow! Wow! Wow!

I can be denied of position becus of my tribe and u say that is not hatred? WoW! If the colonial masters imposed those states on Africans, what has stopped Africans from fixing the issue by them selves? My brother/sister, forget the matter!
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Rosskivvy: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Oh, really? Wow! Wow! Wow!

I can be denied of position becus of my tribe and u say that is not hatred? WoW! If the colonial masters imposed those states on Africans, what has stopped Africans from fixing the issue by them selves? My brother/sister, forget the matter!

What has stopped them is the social upheaval and conflict that could be generated by such rearrangement, plus the fact that the old, precolonial geographical structures are no longer tenable in today's world where nations rely on strength in numbers, and the agglomeration of human and natural resources to build functional, competitive economies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
pacespot:

Exactly, we are facing a serious radical Fulani's hegemony going rampaging in Nigeria. These people are stuck in their archaic poor little settlements that are scattered everywhere, cattle herding, religion fanatism, subservience to ruling class, etc and they want to keep the rest of the country that way.

Left for the Southerners, the youth could have taken mantles of leadership in Nigeria and moved the country beyond the current state of disdain and reject it is facing all around the world. But the northern youth, both civilians and those in force, are too subservient towards their leaders and too keen to hold on to powers at the expense of all other benefits of cooperating with other people.

What you said is partly true but the main problem with Nigeria all over the country illiterate and stupidity . The illiteracy of Nigerians is too much that the country cannot progress. If you just take a trip to developed countries and meet Nigerian people you will be sure what they will tell you that people know that the people would they are voting for can do nothing for them but they will still vote for them. Yes the North is part of Nigeria's problem but not really true. What the world once you give a Nigerian chance to vote they will only vote for a criminal or an illiterate. Nigerians will tell you it is Benton the food for themselves which can do nothing for them than to vote for an outsider.1 million years Nigerians cannot develop a country it is impossible. Nigeria and killing themselves to vote for a criminal..
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Debating you is like debating a toddler. Nigerians are not the only people targeted overseas. In India, China etc, ALL black Africans are targeted. Go on YouTube and see the videos of Kenyans, Ghanaians, Sudanese et al, with harrowing stories of discrimination. Nigerians comprise the largest African settler communities by virtue of her population, so WILL account for the most cases of harassment. It is a RACE issue at play.

India maltreats her own indigenous black population, whom they placed in a caste of 'untouchables'. What was THEIR crime? Nothing. Just persecuted for being black.

In America, racism against blacks is legendary and historic. Their crime? Their skin color. Nothing else.

Dubai? Nigerians targeted? Why? Racism.

Visit the Arab world as an African and see how you're treated. Worse than a dog. Try chatting with their women and see how their men will surround you and beat the crap out of you.

So quit justifying racism. Accept it is a mental disease afflicting those who have it, and quit blaming the victims of it, and referring to them as "parasites". That makes you just as evil as the racists.

Stand for justice and stop being an air head.

Illiterate fix your country before you go to another person's country and fight him or his own country
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What you said is partly true but the main problem with Nigeria all over the country illiterate and stupidity . The illiteracy of Nigerians is too much that the country cannot progress. If you just take a trip to developed countries and meet Nigerian people you will be sure what they will tell you that people know that the people would they are voting for can do nothing for them but they will still vote for them. Yes the North is part of Nigeria's problem but not really true. What the world once you give a Nigerian chance to vote they will only vote for a criminal or an illiterate. Nigerians will tell you it is Benton the food for themselves which can do nothing for them than to vote for an outsider.1 million years Nigerians cannot develop a country it is impossible. Nigeria and killing themselves to vote for a criminal..

The system has been structured like that not to work for common people, so Nigerian voters see the time of elections as the opportunity to get something back from you their looting leaders.
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by Goel: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Shut up, fool. You indians have ALWAYS been racist against black people. Even your rotten, barbaric culture considers the black 'Dalits' as 'untouchables'.
Discrimination against Dalits wasn't pan India. Hinduism has any branches.

As for blacks, they have been racist about Indians for more than a 100 years. Hell, we are hated by Latinos, blacks, Whites and East Asians. Unlike Africans, Indians grapsed the system of these countries and became one of richest communities from Africa to Europe and Americas instead of crying racism. And knowledge we gained we used to uplift the technological and economic aspects of our own country which is now heading ahead economically and militarily to compete with world powers.
Complaining about oppression hurts our egos but you guys do it at diplomatic level too.
Rosskivvy:

India was founded and civilized by BLACK Africans, whom you call Dravidians, and all your old gods like Krishna, Vishnu, Brahma, and the rest were originally depicted as black, till racism entered your dumb, stupid heads, and you started painting them white.
Entire human race has single origin in Africa. It doesn't change the fact the community which migrated to India is better than which stayed in Africa.

And skin color is relatively a stupid concept to judge India and only shows how little you know. In 90s and 2000s, a fair skin was considered a symbol of beauty. It was never nothing more than that and became faded in 2010s and now facial features serve as that symbol. Indian Gods are painted in various colors as we didn't know which color they had.

I used used to quite fair in my childhood, became very dark in my teenage and am brown in my adults.
Race and ethnicity are mostly stupid concept in India. We have discrimination in our society also but on caste. And if you believe it is otherwise, you have failed to understand anything about India.

Racism means nothing more than calling each other with stupid names and jokes in India. And we don't make an issue out of it unlike blacks who run movements against this too.
Obviously it's not about right or wrong but because words of an idiot have little impact on my life.

Rosskivvy:
Now you are racist to the core against blacks, and even against your own dark-skinned Indians.
This is not racism. This is judgement of national trait.
A black citizen of US or Europe will be treated in India with due respect. Suspections are if person is Nigerian, Ghanian or Kenyan.

We are a symbol of liberal democracy in east like America is in west. Our textbooks, our parents' teachings and our movies in general are quite progressive, they teach harmony and equality and Africans are generally taught as our "brothers" who suffered in hands of colonialists just like us.

Problem has arosen in recent days when we started to interact with Africans. Obviously, they offering me hashish, shooting on streets and hitting my car with his after drink and drive and will complaint of racism when I smash him.

Only Africans in India are responsible community for their bad image in India right now.
Nothing is going to help you guys till you continue to try to protect criminals in garb of racism.
Rosskivvy:
Yet you are the first to cry racism when whites do the same to you.

Fcking idiots.
We don't. Even if some Indians do, these incidents are very very small in numbers as compared to blacks.

When we got independence, Africans had more than three time of our GDP per capita. We had lot of enemies and faced international sanctions, no natural resources and still came about better than you.

Only reflects how useless your stupid countries are. Africans in West Indies are civilised and best in the world. But Africans in Africa are worst savages.
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by igbesachick: 6:07am On May 13, 2022
Goel:

Discrimination against Dalits wasn't pan India. Hinduism has any branches.

As for blacks, they have been racist about Indians for more than a 100 years. Hell, we are hated by Latinos, blacks, Whites and East Asians. Unlike Africans, Indians grapsed the system of these countries and became one of richest communities from Africa to Europe and Americas instead of crying racism. And knowledge we gained we used to uplift the technological and economic aspects of our own country which is now heading ahead economically and militarily to compete with world powers.
Complaining about oppression hurts our egos but you guys do it at diplomatic level too.

Entire human race has single origin in Africa. It doesn't change the fact the community which migrated to India is better than which stayed in Africa.

And skin color is relatively a stupid concept to judge India and only shows how little you know. In 90s and 2000s, a fair skin was considered a symbol of beauty. It was never nothing more than that and became faded in 2010s and now facial features serve as that symbol. Indian Gods are painted in various colors as we didn't know which color they had.

I used used to quite fair in my childhood, became very dark in my teenage and am brown in my adults.
Race and ethnicity are mostly stupid concept in India. We have discrimination in our society also but on caste. And if you believe it is otherwise, you have failed to understand anything about India.

Racism means nothing more than calling each other with stupid names and jokes in India. And we don't make an issue out of it unlike blacks who run movements against this too.
Obviously it's not about right or wrong but because words of an idiot have little impact on my life.

This is not racism. This is judgement of national trait.
A black citizen of US or Europe will be treated in India with due respect. Suspections are if person is Nigerian, Ghanian or Kenyan.

We are a symbol of liberal democracy in east like America is in west. Our textbooks, our parents' teachings and our movies in general are quite progressive, they teach harmony and equality and Africans are generally taught as our "brothers" who suffered in hands of colonialists just like us.

Problem has arosen in recent days when we started to interact with Africans. Obviously, they offering me hashish, shooting on streets and hitting my car with his after drink and drive and will complaint of racism when I smash him.

Only Africans in India are responsible community for their bad image in India right now.
Nothing is going to help you guys till you continue to try to protect criminals in garb of racism.

We don't. Even if some Indians do, these incidents are very very small in numbers as compared to blacks.

When we got independence, Africans had more than three time of our GDP per capita. We had lot of enemies and faced international sanctions, no natural resources and still came about better than you.

Only reflects how useless your stupid countries are. Africans in West Indies are civilised and best in the world. But Africans in Africa are worst savages.

you indian never call yourselves the victims of racist. because you are satisfied with being a slave of the whites.

whites brought you to burma , SGP , uganda Fiji, Guyana, babados and shanghai. concession. you think you are the successful community over there and you bring wealth to them ? you were used as coolies by the whites , because the local ppl did not work as slaves.

the best you can do in 19th century is the butler in the white master's masion or an officer in the british army. today, the ceiling for indian is the ceo in a white man company.. you always serve.
Re: Nigerians In India Protest Against Racism, Illegal Detention, Extortion (Video) by igbesachick: 6:13am On May 13, 2022
Goel:
Next day, they will again be arrested for trafficking drugs or doing gangwars on streets on Delhi and African Union will accuse of India of racism.
Unlike racist whites, Indians had a relatively good image of Africans until they started to come here.

if you indian are above racist , then why you are so obssessed with and sensitive about china.?

because you treat india as an equal to chima , while chinese treat you indian as inferior .

living evidence of you indian sensitive of racism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 / 92 Migrants Die In Sahara Desert After Failed Crossing / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.