Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

She's On Fire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's On Fire (3921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's On Fire by Cerebellum: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

How can you be a Christian and fight a Christian? It doesn't measure, you have the guts to question me, I, us if we have eaten, you haven't even apologized, you are still talking with me??

If God Almighty isn't a merciful God Almighty most of you will die the moment you fight his program on earth. But He allowed you to show the world, your mother your true colour.

I don't have anything against, like I said

Verdict; still in love with you until the time of time!!!

You're Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: She's On Fire by chingle5(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Have you been told that your work will be processed through the fire.... what I mean is your secret motives will be revealed by fire, the fire of trials and testing who can bear??..

whatever you are planning to do right now, think again, at the time when the public will get to know about it, it will burn with fire, it may look like you made a mistake.

Can you be able to stand through it all. I say to you stand if you are ready and willing enough to go through the fire!!

Wow, I am going to need real people who will volunteer for personal intercessions to cancel curses that are being yawn out from the mombring of witchcraft dark flesh led society.

The reason is for you not to be able to stand.

Are you going to stand up for your destiny and the destiny of the people you love or you will keep sleeping??

Night watches

Stand Up today and be on fire like I am!!

OP ehnnnnnn this your post is alarming.....people like you make me begin to wonder why I was born in the first place
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

OP ehnnnnnn this your post is alarming.....people like you make me begin to wonder why I was born in the first place

Sucker docket
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
More �
Re: She's On Fire by 444crop: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Go back to the house. What are you doing outside at this age
lol trust me am way way passed that
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
444crop:
lol trust me am way way passed that

You don't understand. Trust me I am praying for you and I love you
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol , so you don't believe what I said,

Aswear i broke die grin

Ano gey money at all grin

I always pray bro, trust me nah wink grin

And don't use my last seen to jugde me at all, because this is the phone that i use for nairaland only, I don't off the data, though i have many other apo on it,wink.i use it to surf nairaland wink

I don't close nairaland site mostly ,so dat always give you sign say i dey online always, grin

And nepa dey do us good here inverter no suffer at all wink

Boss link your boy up oo, i need money, yunno dat you're a big man wink

I'm a prayer warrior aswear i can pray without closing eyes, I'm an expert in praying,

smiley

Shut up beggarly tongue.

Not you please, I am addressing the tongue ruining your life. Put off such tongue immediately before you pray next time.

Don't talk, if you can pray with knowledge, then people will come to learn to pray with you and you will produce prayers fruits.

Ok. Calm down little boy, you are just too young, who taught you to curse

You better just stop that and begin to learn how to speak with grace if you want to obtain favour from God ALMIGHTY in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost and man.

You are a strong man but what you lacked all along was spiritual comprehensions, always quick to anger, you panic, you rages, and get furious and destroy things, later you regret.

What do you think is the challenge dear brother??
Re: She's On Fire by SILENTandSMART2: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Shut up beggarly tongue.

Not you please, I am addressing the tongue ruining your life. Put off such tongue immediately before you pray next time.

Don't talk, if you can pray with knowledge, then people will come to learn to pray with you and you will produce prayers fruits.

Ok. Calm down little boy, you are just too young, who taught you to curse

You better just stop that and begin to learn how to speak with grace if you want to obtain favour from God ALMIGHTY in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost and man.

You are a strong man but what you lacked all along was spiritual comprehensions, always quick to anger, you panic, you rages, and get furious and destroy things, later you regret.

What do you think is the challenge dear brother??

Hmmmm ,

Girl all is well smiley
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hmmmm ,

Girl all is well smiley

Lots of love
Re: She's On Fire by SILENTandSMART2: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Lots of love

grin grin

This girl sha,

I think you be two for this place,

Anyway we gather dey smiley
Re: She's On Fire by Silentgroper(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
shantti:
i thought you wanted to drop the lyrics of psquare's song Gimme dat, grin
She's on fire, oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh.

she no dy tire " " "

gimme dat, i like that..

shii, thanks 4 making me remember dz song.

grin
Re: She's On Fire by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me
Re: She's On Fire by 444crop: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
God bless you my dear, thank you for praying for me and loving me... I appreciate, and do same for you
Mercisharelove:

You don't understand. Trust me I am praying for you and I love you
Re: She's On Fire by Cerebellum: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
God is Love Peace and Love
All is well
Re: She's On Fire by Mercisharelove(f): 4:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Cerebellum:
God is Love
Peace and Love

All is well

You are great

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women / I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House / 10 Best African Countries To Find A "LOYAL" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.