Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House (3901 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
My girl has a bestie,Yesterday,she called me she was going to the guy's place to greet him,i told her "No problem"
Someone saw her in her Bestie's compound washing his clothes....The person even snapped n sent her pics
I confronted her,she initially denied but when i showed her the pics....she said its Normal that he was not feeling really well and he helped him out by washing his clothes

Please Good people,Is it normal??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by cooljude(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2022
grin

You already know wassup .....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by thesicilian: 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
Olowomi11:
My girl has a bestie,Yesterday,she called me she was going to the guy's place to greet him,i told her "No problem"
Someone saw her in her Bestie's compound washing his clothes....The person even snapped n sent her pics
I confronted her,she initially denied but when i showed her the pics....she said its Normal that he was not feeling really well and he helped him out by washing his clothes

Didn't they teach you how to share in Sunday school?

15 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Typicool8(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2022
Lol there's love in sharing bro but on a serious note her bestie is shining her Congo codedly so just komot eye and don't trust her cos las las she may serve you breakfast

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by brosom(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2022
Should we tell him grin grin??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2022
who knows what could be going on? but the fact that she tried to lie about it, is what is alarming here.... if there was nothing bad about what she was doing there, then why lie about it?! what is she feeling guilty about, thats she needed to lie to you?!

for the DECEIT alone, you should get rid of the snaKe!

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by cavreek: 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
OP, its like u know what I want to say
But I will reserve my comment for the senior comrades to have a say about the issue on ground
No b my mouth u go hear am

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by superCleanworks(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2022
Olowomi11:

You are very wicked. So you can't share ordinary girlfriend? Your stingyness is worse than that of the devil. Small washing of cloth you don open thread. You will close airport if you catch her doing CUSTOMER CARE in his bed.
You better stop this rubbish wicked behavior for your own good.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Cokahot: 8:16pm On May 26, 2022
Odeh. The guy dey fuc k her pieces. U dumb students,don't face your books. All these small children of 22years to 27years wey no get sense. Your gf dey wash her main guy clothes. Hahahaha. Sure she never even wash your boxers before. Oponu. Better fuc k off from her and get busy.foo l

18 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by coolh3ad(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
Bestie ko.... Bestman ni!!. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Fmghewzy(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
Cokahot:
Odeh. The guy dey fuc k her pieces. U dumb students,don't face your books. All these small children of 22years to 27years wey no get sense. Your gf dey wash her main guy clothes. Hahahaha. Sure she never even wash your boxers before. Oponu. Better fuc k off from her and get busy.foo l

There shouldn't be a need for all this insults .
Cause you are trying to sound like a smart adult,but you are not.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
Cokahot:

Mumu
Old man
22-27years old too young to date
How old are you when you started dating?
Ode
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
Olowomi11:

You are sharing your girl friend with another guy and you are asking if it's normal

Well you are in the best position to explain how comfortable you are with such nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Bahamas95(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2022
grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Cokahot: 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
You are a dumbo na. Dem tell u day relationship na for kids. Don't face your studies ,oponu.
Olowomi11:

Mumu
Old man
22-27years old too young to date
How old are you when you started dating?
Ode
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Qatar2022: 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
Olowomi11:

You're the assistant boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 26, 2022
brosom:
Should we tell him grin grin??
no comrade so he will sleep well this night

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2022
No trust am but dey use your number 6 for her matterz

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nonexisting: 9:10pm On May 26, 2022
Are you not stupid? Can't you that you are the bestie while the nigga is the boyfriend. Know your place oga. I have good news for you though. Whether you are the bestie or the boyfriend, the most important thing is that you fucck the bitch whenever and however you want so it's always a win win situation.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Fakbrown: 9:37pm On May 26, 2022
I don't know how people date girls that have beastie sef, beastie is even the first sign of cheating. Me go just Dae go date girl wey get beastie I can only smash and pass

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by YangaBabe: 10:07pm On May 26, 2022
Word of advice, That's her boyfriend and you are the bestie. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Blake755: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
Haha cheesy bestie indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by techWriter3: 11:11pm On May 26, 2022
You already tell wassup

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2022
It is very normal... I mean it's very normal to help your bestie out.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by ukaface(f): 11:28pm On May 26, 2022
This life no just make sense.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Sniper04(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2022
Olowomi11:

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Wizywiz(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2022
frozen70:

You are sharing your girl friend with another guy and you are asking if it's normal

Well you are in the best position to explain how comfortable you are with such nonsense
madam Frozen long time...been long I saw your comments...how is ur family and hope you are fine and good?
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by KingDash: 11:57pm On May 26, 2022
Baba ghost the bitch no time...
Olowomi11:

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Cashio(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2022
My girlfriend has a bestie?......when I am not mad.
OP, just be collecting your own share as the table rotates. Never take her serious.
Wetin we do people girlfriend for skl as unofficial besties nor be wetin I go gree make my babe get bestie.....
in fact, if a girl is the type that gets quite comfortable around guys, I nor fit take such babe seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Cashio(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2022
KingDash:
Baba ghost the bitch no time...
He doesn't need to ghost her. Just withdraw every form of affection you've got for her and keep fvcking until the reality dawns on her that she's no longer valuable to you...she will be the one to ghost you by then.

My ex girlfriend started misbehaving last year and I knew something was wrong. I tried to talk to her severally about the changes I observed, but she kept insisting all was well.
Then, suddenly, she stopped calling(normally, we call each other at least once every day) and rather started billing me carelessly and it was then I realised she was definitely cheating.
As guy man, I lock up and started playing my own games. If she visits, I only buy her drink, no more outings and if she's going, I will post her that I don't have cash in the house to give her for TP. If I visit her too, I just buy her drink and we we fvck and if she throws her billing, I go lie say money nor dey now say I go run am transfer later.
We continued like that until she got the message that she was no longer important to me and she withdrew by herself.
My suspicions about her cheating turned out to be true after all. Her ex boyfriend came back and that brought about the changes.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Loose? / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / Actor Femi Adebayo Plays MC At Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.