Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? (27005 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

48 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by skydeep(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

The most confusing human beings that humble the greatest men on earth. tongue

We are acting like we were made. Deal with it! tongue

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by nekaa(f): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2013
we would tell you if we knew. Your job is to convince us that what you have to offer is what we need.

27 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by 190: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2013
the deeeck! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Speak Englishundecided
190: the deeeck! cheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Enegod(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lots of....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4
And..................................................
A 12 inch pecker every now and
then................................................
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
nekaa: we would tell you if we knew. Your job is to convince us that what you have to offer is what we need.

Okay

skydeep:
The most confusing human beings that humble the greatest men on earth. tongue

We are acting like we were made. Deal with it! tongue

Alrite

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by 190: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: Speak Englishundecided

correct your eye sight! angry
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
They tell you they luv you but are not in love with you wat da fuq does that mean?
They tell you they wish they had a guy like you but still friend zone you,who the fuq does that?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
FOOL FINDER: They tell you they luv you but are not in love with you wat da fuq does that mean?

Spot on

Over to ladies can you answer this question for the poster.. have seen some scenario whereby the girls say he loves him.. i love you bla bla bla.. is that a cheap stunt? or she really meant it? meanwhile it's not showing in her attitude, not caring but everytime she sees u or calls u she says she loves you! WTF! angry grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Contumely: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
The difference between what women say they want and what they go for is like a chasm.
=
The difference between what people say women are attracted to and what I see that happen in our enviroment is like a gulf.

=
One thing that is certain is what the bible says in Ecclesiastes 10:19--- 'that money answers all things'.
=
They say that women love confident men. And i dare say that confidence doesn't emanate from zilch, something informs it. It could be your achievements in life, ranging from educational qualifications to physical attributes and most importantly MONEY.
There is this confidence that you have when you alight from your monstrous posh SUV, even at police check points.

==
Again, you have money people respect you and that respect will subliminally and unconsciously increase your confidence.

Yes, MONEY.
They want a nice dresser, averagely money is involved.
=
=
Women need a caring and romantic man. A penurious man will find romance very difficult and might be aromantic nuisance. OR how can I care for a woman that needs to be operated on because of an inchoate breast cancer when I can't foot the bills? It will be frustrating for both of us, hence she will not be happy and by extension I wont be happy too.
=
I once asked a girl why she stopped attending lessons she said its because of lesson fees, a paltry sum. How else could I have cared best if not to provide it.

=
Women want a God fearing man. A financially okay person will be in the position to serve GOd better.
=

In effect, money makes life easier and a man attractive, every other thing is attendant and ancilliary to it.

=
Only few things are impossible with money.

36 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Ruq: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
God, how many topics spring up each day on how to please women or what to do to convince them ?. After reading all these P it is reasonable to say no one follows all these gaddamn instructions. Are they the only ones on earth. We can never understand someone perfectly but we can almost perfectly understand them.

I think I'll feel better seeing a topic on how to try to understand insane people, depressed humans or even kids than seeing this Shii everyday. WTF

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Contumely: The difference between what women say they want and what they go for is like a chasm.
=
The difference between what people say women are attracted to and what I see that happen in our enviroment is like a gulf.

=
One thing that is certain is what the bible says in Ecclesiastes 10:19--- 'that money answers all things'.
=
They say that women love confident men. And i dare say that confidence doesn't emanate from zilch, something informs it. It could be your achievements in life, ranging from educational qualifications to physical attributes and most importantly MONEY.
There is this confidence that you have when you alight from your monstrous posh SUV, even at police check points.

==
Again, you have money people respect you and that respect will subliminally and unconsciously increase your confidence.

Yes, MONEY.
=
=
Women need a caring and romantic man. A penurious man will find romance very difficult and might be aromantic nuisance. OR how can I care for a woman that needs to be operated upon because of an inchoate cancer when I can't foot the bills? It will be frustrating for both of us, hence she will not be happy and by extension I wont be happy too.
=
I once asked a girl why she stopped attending lessons she said its because of lesson fees, a paltry sum. How else could I have cared best if not to provide it.

=
Women want a God fearing man. A financially okay person will be in the position to serve GOd better.
=

In effect, money makes life easier and a man attractive, every other thing is attendant and ancilliary to it.

=

On point!

but do you really think money is everything a woman needs?

What about relationships/marriages that have been broken and there was money but I think it rarely happens

More comments are welcome, you can say your own opinions!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by shortgun(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Women are not made to be understood, they are made to be loved simple.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by crackhaus: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Women never know what they really want, which in itself is a problem.
But that shouldn't bother us too much because if women didn't have problems, they wouldn't let us touch them.

Note- Women are usually smarter than we think they are, but never as smart as they think they are. #truestory
Interpreted in simple logic, it means that we under-estimate them while they over-estimate themselves...and this over-estimation of themselves is why they don't know what they really want.

Fakaay...bro, don't bother trying to understand or study women, you will either drop-out or come out with third-class at best...seriously!

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Enegod(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
women also want players.
But, they want to be so special that he
stop his player ways. That's why they
keep dating players.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
crackhaus: Women never know what they really want, which in itself is a problem.
But that shouldn't bother us too much because if women didn't have problems, they wouldn't let us touch them.

Note- Women are usually smarter than we think they are, but never as smart as they think they are. #truestory
Interpreted in simple logic, it means that we under-estimate them while they over-estimate themselves...and this over-estimation of themselves is why they don't know what they really want.

Fakaay...bro, don't bother trying to understand or study women, you will either drop-out or come out with third-class at best...seriously!

loool... not studying women but just my observation around my environment
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
I once dated a girl who kept complaining that I don't encourage her to spend the night at my off-campus residence when I was in school. #EncouragementStarted

After spending five nights and having sexx one time out of the five, she started complaining that I wasn't finding her attractive enough. #OperationIfindYouAttractiveStarted

My hormones now on rampage, she started complaining of how I never want to stay up to gist but only want to do it and sleep off from my stress. #UnnecessaryGistingStarted

When she kept gisting about her friends & their boyfriends/fiances, about the guys who constantly ask her out, about the clothes and colour she will wear to the next event she'll attend, and about the new girl in the compound who she thought I was eyeing....I told her its better we spent less nights together because I needed to be reading (just an excuse). She agreed!

But guess what, this whole complain started over again from the top.... Now tell me, what did she really want out of the night time stay?

...Some ladies here will be thinking, "ooh I don't do all that, I'm too busy and mature and bla bla bla...". Well I put it to you guys that a mature 35yr old career woman is only different from a 20-something year old in her ability to keep quiet.
The moment a 35yr old woman opens her mouth to talk or complain, she says and thinks in the exact same way her 20-something year old counterparts do. #TrueStory

71 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by dives(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Contumely: The difference between what women say they want and what they go for is like a chasm.
=

=
=

==

Yes, MONEY.
=
=
Women need a caring and romantic man. A penurious man will find romance very difficult and might be aromantic nuisance. OR how can I care for a woman that needs to be operated on because of an inchoate breast cancer when I can't foot the bills? It will be frustrating for both of us, hence she will not be happy and by extension I wont be happy too.
=

=
=

=

101/100....madtly on point like a marksman
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by dives(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ruq: God, how many topics spring up each day on how to please women or what to do to convince them ?. After reading all these P it is reasonable to say no one follows all these gaddamn instructions. Are they the only ones on earth. We can never understand someone perfectly but we can almost perfectly understand them.

I think I'll feel better seeing a topic on how to try to understand insane people, depressed humans or even kids than seeing this Shii everyday. WTF

Gbayi!! abeg chop knuckle jorr...waa sere grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ruq: God, how many topics spring up each day on how to please women or what to do to convince them ?. After reading all these P it is reasonable to say no one follows all these gaddamn instructions. Are they the only ones on earth. We can never understand someone perfectly but we can almost perfectly understand them.

looooooooool

i have been seeing lots of topics so I decided to open one to summarize

if u want to understand insane people visit yaba left - psychiatric hospital cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by dives(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
crackhaus: I once dated a girl who kept complaining that I don't encourage her to spend the night at my off-campus residence when I was in school. #EncouragementStarted

After spending five nights and having sexx one time out of the five, she started complaining that I wasn't finding her attractive enough. #OperationIfindYouAttractiveStarted

My hormones now on rampage, she started complaining of how I never want to stay up to gist but only want to do it and sleep off from my stress. #UnnecessaryGistingStarted

When she kept gisting about her friends & their boyfriends/fiances, about the guys who constantly ask her out, about the clothes and colour she will wear to the next event she'll attend, and about the new girl in the compound who she thought I was eyeing....I told her its better we spent less nights together because I needed to be reading (just an excuse). She agreed!

But guess what, this whole complain started over again from the top.... Now tell me, what did she really want out of the night time stay?

...Some ladies here will be thinking, "ooh I don't do all that, I'm too busy and mature and bla bla bla...". Well I put it to you guys that a mature 35yr old career woman is only different from a 20-something year old in her ability to keep quiet.
The moment a 35yr old woman opens her mouth to talk or complain, she says and thinks in the exact same way her 20-something year old counterparts do
. #TrueStory

Nna mehnn bros like sey u dey inside my head. You didn't just hit the nail on the head you smashed the nail on the head man. Well said!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Kingtim(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ionno why all you keep summarizing o.. All what a girl needs is louis vuitton rice, gucci beans and iphone 5 undecided
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by alienware(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Another boren post on front page.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by eluquenson(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
They want Money , attention(Love) & Konji cheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by princeonx: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
A store that sells husbands has just opened in Zimbabwe , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch .. You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband .
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:
Floor 6: You are visitor number 14,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

47 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by chymystique(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
cool

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by imperiouxx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Some of them leave reality but chase after shadow.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Fazhy: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
They don't really know what they want.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Boyeseth(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
www.only God knows.com
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by emmawiz: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Women want owo, money, ego, kudi... Das all. Pointin at my ogas on top.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nahum777(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
love, sex and money things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.