Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year (689 Views)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Kabir5643(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
I know we all have that movie or series that you've watched countless times but you still watch all over and all over again every year?

For me it's Avatar(last Airbender) and
Legend of the seeker

No matter what, I always seem to watch these two series every year
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Series: Prison Break

This series was so entertaining and got me addicted really fast!

2 Likes

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Fahdiga(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Second chance,
Prison break and
24 hours

2 Likes

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Glad you enjoyed Prison Break, i hear they are working on a new season.

I can't forget Second Chance, watched it when i was quite young.

Fahdiga:
Second chance,
Prison break and
24 hours
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Dreadlock69(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Home alone all different series
Beauty and beast
Tom and Jerry
Frozen
Barbie that Christmas. Own sha

Guess I started watching it from a young age

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Shortyy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
My love from another star, boys before flower, desperate housewives.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Twoclans(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Empire

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
I remember how 'boys before flower' created commotion way back in school. A lot of girls seemed to love it.

Shortyy:
My love from another star, boys before flower, desperate housewives.
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by onward4life(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fargo s1 & s2

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Shortyy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I remember how 'boys before flower' created commotion way back in school. A lot of girls seemed to love it.

Can't still stop watching that movie grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Twoclans:
Empire
Empire? Check Power grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by chris259(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Money heist, daredevil and game of thrones. they are probably the best tv series i've ever watched most especially GOT and money heist.

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by emperorsversion(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2020
onward4life:
Fargo s1 & s2

Currently on season 2 now.... Do you mean from season 3 upwards they are not interesting to watch ?
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by onward4life(m): 2:17am On Nov 09, 2020
emperorsversion:

Currently on season 2 now.... Do you mean from season 3 upwards they are not interesting to watch ?

No oo

I am searching for them sef

Just dat d season one action no be here ooo

They claim tru life story but d blood no be here oooo
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Twoclans(f): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2020
0KNM:

Empire? Check Power grin

LOL

I was actually expecting you to say check Prison break cheesy

Power is a cool series also.The sex scenes hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by fati2001(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2020
IP man

pirate of the Caribbean ( Johnny Depp)

Tom and Jerry

Spongebob Squarepants
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Twoclans:

LOL

I was actually expecting you to say check Prison break cheesy

Power is a cool series also.The sex scenes hmmmmmmm.
I was just doing some rhymes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by daviddagreat: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2020
friends can't stop watching every time
Re: Mention That One Movie Or Series That You Must Watch Every Year by Karlifate: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Next level featuring Muhammadu Buhari.

Come 2023, it will end at season 8.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? / Which Church Has The Highest Number And Tendency To Whoring? / Stop Fornication And Masturbation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.