Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? (690 Views)

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by mamagee3(f): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hi all, do people especially strangers look away when you walk past them at an event?

And why?
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by sexymonkey(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
people stare at me
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
sexymonkey:
people stare at me
I mean with a jealous and angry manner.

Like stare at you from the corner of their eyes while you’re sitting down and then look away when you stand up.
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
It happens because your face reeks of ultra ugliness.
Summary: You are not facially presentable.

4 Likes

Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, do people especially strangers look away when you walk past them at an event?

And why?

Hi mamagee3, do people especially
nairalanders ignore you when you always ask stupid question especially on the internet?

3 Likes

Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by mamagee3(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Internet bullying is for miserable losers like you who have no power in the real world.

Have a nice miserable life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamagee3:

Internet bullying is for miserable losers like you who have no power in the real world.

I thought you are on Nairaland to learn. he only made an observation

2 Likes

Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Womanizer(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamagee3:

And why?

What's with all these questions?
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamagee3:

Internet bullying my ass. In the real world (offline), i might even do worse to you, trust me. I hate grown ass fools like you keep on displaying childish attitudes all the time.

1 Like

Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamagee3:

And why?

This ya autism spectrum no be here o

I'd still fūck you tho...based on logistics dp cheesy Sent you a dm already
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by papalsayer(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
You went from a fairly manageable person to this annoying person in just 10 years. No body envies you. You are just a literal troll in real life
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Barzinime(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Seek help...thinking you are delusional undecided
Re: Do Strangers Look Away When You Walk Past Them At An Event? by Vlain: 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Lol looking at u with such disdain just shows there most be something about u that threatens their existence.

Trust me if u are ugly no one would give a fvck if u pass except if you go about making trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Video Of 3 Lesbians That Made Their School suspend Them / Stop Fornication And Masturbation Today / Nairalanders Help! Can I Still Sell My Bitcoin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.