Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Married Couples How Do You Sleep? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples How Do You Sleep? (2637 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couples How Do You Sleep? by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Take internet serious, na time bomb...

People lie a lot here, her type go sleep naked on top oga sef..

Adam and eve way..cheesy

She shock me o! grin

Na by force to marry?

1 Like

Re: Married Couples How Do You Sleep? by EmperorMaria: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
Some women go still manage, at all at all na im bad pass

U women can marry anytin for money

1 Like

Re: Married Couples How Do You Sleep? by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
I'm so used to sleeping alone, I don't think I will be able to to sleep in same bed with any man,its hard, sex timetable could be an advantage here

I have a family friend that was like you. He didn't like his body touching anyone when sleeping. He preferred to leave the beds for his brothers and sleep on the floor. We used to ask him what he would do when he got married.

He's married and the story changed o. He's very comfortable with that body touching his...lol

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples How Do You Sleep? by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

She shock me o! grin

Na by force to marry?

she the reason kid way.

Marriage is not a must, rather a choice/desire. If one wishes, he/she must be ready to sacrifice a lot...And let go of I, and adopt we.

A lot of people nowadays feel its by force or pressured by family, in return they enter into it to please their family and peers, while suffocating their partners.
Re: Married Couples How Do You Sleep? by ImaIma1(f): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Missis:
I married a troublesome person that loved making things hard for me at night when we slept on the same bed, he would regularly push me to the very edge of the bed or kick me or elbow me till I moved to the edge and was no longer comfortable.
After our first baby I decided to move to a foam on the floor of the room with our daughter for more comfortable sleep, that was when he became angry and was complaining that married couple should sleep on the same bed, when he was the one that pushed me out in the first place.

Long story short, marry your friend and a compassionate person and you will always want to be with them and sleep on the same bed, no matter the discomfort you might feel but your feeling of love and togetherness will help you overcome.

At the bolded, does he do it jokingly? I don't get why he would do all that. For what purpose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

€30 Million Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In Prison / A True Life Story; A Woman Set Her House Ablaze With Her Kids And Hubby Inside. / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.