Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (52433 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You could not produce James Nwarfor but you could lynch innocent police officers and soldiers in Oyigbo, it doesn't take rocket science to track and prosecute some one against the whole community, non of you guys have even been able to raise your voice against peter obi his employer, Are you that afraid of your Political and mental Masters. I want a Better Nigeria for all Nigerians and the sour Wes,but in the process i won't let one useless Idiot like yourself criticizing on my wound when it is clear that you are doing nothing about yours. So Bleep you and i have a good life
Slimy fvck, who is to produce Nwafor??...me or the corrupt govt. You dont have a good life you stupid fvck. Plus your reasoning is lame. Do you think politicians around the country dont have an idea where these killer SARS are hiding?...go to twitter, Peter obi and willie has be called out. Do you not think the corrupt igbo politicians work with the northern and yoruba corrupt ones to protect their selfish interests. Mr stupid, its not a tribal thing. if you want to be a foolish tribal bigot, ride on and dont infect others with your foolery. You dont have a good life..you suffering and smiling but want to open ur stupid guts to form you are doing good enough. The only good life you have is fighting other tribes online and that makes you a pragmatic failure
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You could not produce James Nwarfor but you could lynch innocent police officers and soldiers in Oyigbo, it doesn't take rocket science to track and prosecute some one against the whole community, non of you guys have even been able to raise your voice against peter obi his employer, Are you that afraid of your Political and mental Masters. I want a Better Nigeria for all Nigerians and the sour Wes,but in the process i won't let one useless Idiot like yourself criticizing on my wound when it is clear that you are doing nothing about yours. So Bleep you and i have a good life
Stupid idiot like you dont want a good Nigeria...if you do, call every bad politician out whether Igbo, hausa or yoruba...nobody go kill you. If you see Igbos didn't call Peter out, do it...you won't die. If you dont want to do it, others will but you sef do your best by calling people in your tribe out. But i bet you'd never do that...your life revolves around fighting other tribes and that why i call you a failed stupid fvck

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by sammyms: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his this, his that, why dont you channel your free hours or time, to something more useful and beneficiary to yourself. Is he the president of nigeria? You people should fear God. Almighty God has destined him to be who h is today, so dont give yourself unnecessary headache.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
flokii:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, oko Oluremi.. nemesis of some people who saw massacre at Lekki in their wild dreams grin

The only relevent politician and political juggernaut among his peers till date. Na leader you be!

Yes ooooooooooooooo. Oko iya won.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
sammyms:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his this, his that, why dont you channel your free hours or time, to something more useful and beneficiary to yourself. Is he the president of nigeria? You people should fear God. Almighty God has destined him to be who h is today, so dont give yourself unnecessary headache.

Let them kill themselves while their governors and other political leaders in their stinking land continue to milk them dry and cause ravaging powerty in their midst

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by fashrola(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
IGP mingling with Political leaders....where's the neutrality?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Slimy fvck, who is to produce Nwafor??...me or the corrupt govt. You dont have a good life you stupid fvck. Plus your reasoning is lame. Do you think politicians around the country dont have an idea where these killer SARS are hiding?...go to twitter, Peter obi and willie has be called out. Do you not think the corrupt igbo politicians work with the northern and yoruba corrupt ones to protect their selfish interests. Mr stupid, its not a tribal thing. if you want to be a foolish tribal bigot, ride on and dont infect others with your foolery. You dont have a good life..you suffering and smiling but want to open ur stupid guts to form you are doing good enough. The only good life you have is fighting other tribes online and that makes you a pragmatic failure
I detest being tribal but when i see foolish hypocrites like your self, who leave there God damned region to wretch, but have the guts to Pokemon into other regions government, i can't resist the urge to put you in your place.
All the qualities you mentioned are actually What you look like in real life, financially mentally and physically i pretty sure me and you poverty stricken animal can't compare. heal your wounds before healing others. Nwafor Peter obi and Jonathan are still Gods in your region,but you have the dirty guts to call out Tinubu do what exactly, his sins are not even up 10% of the farmers. Bloody stinking disgusting hypocrites, people like you make me hate Igbos sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Stupid idiot like you dont want a good Nigeria...if you do, call every bad politician out whether Igbo, hausa or yoruba...nobody go kill you. If you see Igbos didn't call Peter out, do it...you won't die. If you dont want to do it, others will but you sef do your best by calling people in your tribe out. But i bet you'd never do that...your life revolves around fighting other tribes and that why i call you a failed stupid fvck
Why can't you call him out, what he did, is it not you it affected directly, why call out tinubu that does not even Know your cursed lineage. Your previous comments expose you to be the hypocritically cursed bastard that you are, trying to defend nwarfor. Your types can and will never see anything good in life, seens you have chosen to ignore your own eyesore and help others treat there's. Am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I detest being tribal but when i see foolish hypocrites like your self, who leave there God damned region to wretch, but have the guts to Pokemon into other regions government, i can't resist the urge to put you in you place.
All the qualities you mentioned are actually Why you look like in real life, financially mentally and physically and pretty sure me and you poverty stricken animal can't compare. heal your wounds before healing others. Nwafor Peter obi and Jonathan are still Gods in your region,but you have the dirty guts to call out Tinubu do what exactly, his sins are not even up 10% of the farmers. Bloody stinking disgusting hypocrites, people like you make me hate Igbos sometimes.
Oga hate all.you like, you are not doing good. Suffering will make you hate other tribes. I haven't even said where im from yet but your stupidity is already telling .you to hate igbos..you are the stupid hypocrite that want to pretend you want a better Nigeria...i dont support Peter Obi and Nwafor for any reason...no need to use that against me. If you cant show me where i said Nwafor should be freed or Peter die well for employing James then you are just plainly foolish and a proven failure. Like i said, if they don't call them out, call Igbo politicians out...yu won't die...but i know a stupid failure like you won't do that...you want to hide under NL umbrella and be fighting for politicians...your own slavery just full ground...since you have failed already and no hope for you, do your generation a favour and dont pass your stupidity to them
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I detest being tribal but when i see foolish hypocrites like your self, who leave there God damned region to wretch, but have the guts to Pokemon into other regions government, i can't resist the urge to put you in you place.
All the qualities you mentioned are actually Why you look like in real life, financially mentally and physically and pretty sure me and you poverty stricken animal can't compare. heal your wounds before healing others. Nwafor Peter obi and Jonathan are still Gods in your region,but you have the dirty guts to call out Tinubu do what exactly, his sins are not even up 10% of the farmers. Bloody stinking disgusting hypocrites, people like you make me hate Igbos sometimes.

God bless you my brother. They are bloody hypocrites. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Why can't you call him out, what he did, is it not you it affected directly, why call out tinubu that does not even Know your cursed lineage. Your previous comments expose you to be the hypocritically cursed bastard that you are, trying to defend nwarfor. Your types can and will never see anything good in life, seens you have chosen to ignore your own eyesore and help others treat there's. Am done with you.
You should be done you failed fvck. I have lent my voice onlinr against politicians whether Igbo or yoruba or hausa and i will still do so without minding whose tribe is gored if naija want to be great.you can't do that cus you enjoy suffering already while asslicking politicians ass...funny thing is that you have gained nothing from doing so...none of them don give you scholarship to help your failed life but you dont mind...you must sha catch those bullets for them till you die cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Oga hate all.you like, you are not doing good. Suffering will make you hate other tribes. I haven't even said where im from yet but your stupidity is already telling .you to hate igbos..you are the stupid hypocrite that want to pretend you want a better Nigeria...i dont support Peter Obi and Nwafor for any reason...no need to use that against me. If you cant show me where i said Nwafor should be freed or Peter die well for employing James then you are just plainly foolish and a proven failure. Like i said, if they don't call them out, call Igbo politicians out...yu won't die...but i know a stupid failure like you won't do that...you want to hide under NL umbrella and be fighting for politicians...your own slavery just full ground...since you have failed already and no hope for you, do your generation a favour and dont pass your stupidity to them

The question is why do most of you lowlives focus on Tinubu as if Tinubu is the cause your father decides to marry another wife. Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria? You are guys are bloody hypocrites while many of you could not even hold well their family but have audacity to blame others.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

The question is why do most of you lowlives focus on Tinubu as if Tinubu is the cause your father decides to marry another wife. Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria? You are guys are bloody hypocrites while many of you could not even hold well their family but have audacity to blame others.
You are his 2nd stupid moniker abi cheesy.did you see me focusing on Tinubu...I'm against corrupt politicians from anywhere. You are the bloody hypocrite that dont want anything good for yourself and people like you have already settled with your failures. You are the lowlife here turning every thread to a tribal war. Take a look at your pathetic life. You created a new moniker with the sole aim of trolling and fighting tribes...at your age ehn, no going back for you..after this one, create another one next week to troll and you want to call another person lowlife...you are the definition of lowlifes
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by danilmo: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
And none of them has visited family of Lekki shooting victims. is Tinubu bigger than all those killed and wounded in the shooting. I weep for Nigeria

Give us the identity and locations of those that died in d massacre and they would visit.

or u meant oyigbo shootings??
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Alezy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
flokii:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, oko Oluremi.. nemesis of some people who saw massacre at Lekki in their wild dreams grin

The only relevent politician and political juggernaut among his peers till date. Na leader you be!
until your direct brother, sister, parents or child is killed one way or the other by this people leading this country astray. Continue
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
berrystunn:

Short up. What do you know about the dead bodies in Anambra river?
Did you hear or see anyone looking for a missing husband, brother , uncle , father or friend?

Stop saying what you don't know.
Take note Anambra was the worse state to leave or visit in Nigeria, with all the kidnapping, Arm robbery non-stop.

After that clean up in Anambra state.
Anambra become the most peaceful place to leave in Nigeria till date.

You can go ahead to celebrate dead criminals nonsense.

Usu, Lagos belongs to the Edo people, they will give you quit notice stupid tenant.

One Nigeria my dog assss

Igbos and their alternate reality existence, you people are really speciali like yellow bus special..

grin grin
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oracleforce:

Edo people are around us...tell.them to come and give us quit notice...or you can leave your poto-poto region and give us quit notice...
Eni kuure.. Don't your know nyamiri people are always a curse to your host community...
Check.wherever your people are...you are known for baby factory, cannibalism, internet fraudsters, harlotery, and other wicked social.vices in the society. generational curse and woes are ravaging upon your people...
China and some other powerful nation detest Nigerians because of your people's untoward attitude to their amiable nations.
You came here to display your blatant ignoramus attitude about the history of the lagos state....what a shame! Go and read the history of lagos state and you will know who owns the land of lagos state.

How old are you?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Igbos and their alternate reality existence, you people are really speciali like yellow bus special..

grin grin

How old are you?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You should be done you failed fvck. I have lent my voice onlinr against politicians whether Igbo or yoruba or hausa and i will still do so without minding whose tribe is gored if naija want to be great.you can't do that cus you enjoy suffering already while asslicking politicians ass...funny thing is that you have gained nothing from doing so...none of them don give you scholarship to help your failed life but you dont mind...you must sha catch those bullets for them till you die cheesy
See fool, face your region, them use poke nosing curse you people. You can never make it in Life like this, solved your own Problem, after doing that successfully you can come and help with mine, we don't need your samaritan fake Love. Face your backward cursed life and region.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

It will really do the world a whole lot of good if you are sterile, i can't phantom the kinds foolish your younglings will exhibit.
You are obviously Igbo, one of your traits is always defending the evil among your midst and calling out other people.
Help your region fucker, and free your self from the self inflicted slavery you put your self in just to please your Political leaders, Apart from the North your region is still one of the worsts in Nigeria, but that is nobodies fault right. I am pretty sure james Nwarfor who killed your Kinsmen in coldblood is in his house chilling with a bottle of beer right now, but here you are displaying, your slave mentality inflicted upon you by your self and your eastern leaders. Hypocrites disgust me. With citizens like you, Nigeria can never progress, stop cowering in fear like a Goddamned coward and stand up to your leaders, who have really destroyed your Life in every way possible, i won't do that for you, i got my own Problems

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

It will really do the world a whole lot of good if you are sterile, i can't phantom the kinds foolish your younglings will exhibit.
You are obviously Igbo, one of your traits is always defending the evil among your midst and calling out other people.
Help your region fucker, and free your self from the self inflicted slavery you put your self in just to please your Political leaders, Apart from the North your region is still one of the worsts in Nigeria, but that is nobodies fault right. I am pretty sure james Nwarfor who killed your Kinsmen in coldblood is in his house chilling with a bottle of beer right now, but here you are displaying, your slave mentality inflicted upon you by your self and your eastern leaders. Hypocrites disgust me. With citizens like you, Nigeria can never progress, stop cowering in fear like a Goddamned coward and stand up to your leaders, who have really destroyed your Life in every way possible, i won't do that for you, i got my own Problems
You dey totally stupid o...did you see anywhere i support any politician or Nwafor...you see why u say you dey very foolish...i thought you'd be bringing evidence where i supported bad politicians or James but stupid you wont do such...did you see me supporting any region and saying this region has developed well...that's another reason i called you stupid...you mentioned me bcus im against bad leaders from all tribes but you want to open your stupid broke gutter to form you want a good country and is against bad politicians. let me say it again...i am against all bad politician whether from north or south...can foolish you say the same thing?? cheesy you.said im defending evil...where did i?? cheesy alas, its you that is here to defend bad leaders...funny thing is you havemt gotten a dime from that...emancipate your self from mental slavery and stupidity
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

See fool, face your region, them use poke nosing curse you people. You can never make it in Life like this, solved your own Problem, after doing that successfully you can come and help with mine, we don't need your samaritan fake Love. Face your backward cursed life and region.
Forget about cursing me...you haven't made it and you want the same for everyone around you...nobody likes bad politician...you that want them wont gain anything...all the tribal war in NL you have done never give you shishi...at some point you sef suppose wonder why you stupid fight other tribes...let me reiterate again...i dont support Igbo politicians and Nwafor in any way..if you want talk, bring something else. Nobody is talking about helping you here. Before you even get help, you must first accept you are foolish for supoorting bad leaders cus of your bigotry...else you won't even see help from your friends cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
The Fulani oligarchy have sent their dogs to come and remind the slaves of their place in this unholy entity called niger-area
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You dey totally stupid o...did you see anywhere i support any politician or Nwafor...you see why u say you dey very foolish...i thought you'd be bringing evidence where i supported bad politicians or James but stupid you wont do such...did you see me supporting any region and saying this region has developed well...that's another reason i called you stupid...you mentioned me bcus im against bad leaders from all tribes but you want to open your stupid broke gutter to form you want a good country and is against bad politicians. let me say it again...i am against all bad politician whether from north or south...can foolish you say the same thing?? cheesy you.said im defending evil...where did i?? cheesy alas, its you that is here to defend bad leaders...funny thing is you havemt gotten a dime from that...emancipate your self from mental slavery and stupidity
Shift goal post very wellYou not against only Tinubu again now. You can only fool your self and your ancestor, Yorubas Know the hate you Igbos possess for any one of us Doing well in any field.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I didn't bother to read, face your backward region,condemn your masters first then...

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I didn't bother to read, face your backward region,condemn your masters first then...
Lol...nothing else to say abi cheesy..i.have condemned every bad nigerian politician...i.dont have any masters like.you have agreed you do...forget tribal fight and emancipate your foolish self from mental disease...reduce your stupidity you stupid fvck...later
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Shift goal post very wellYou not against only Tinubu again now. You can only fool your self and your ancestor, Yorubas Know the hate you Igbos possess for any one of us Doing well in any field.
You are just plainly stupid. I dont care your tribe..no need to remind me...you choose stupidity over your tribe...even your traditional leaders reprimanded bad politicians but your foolishness is everlasting...shishi no go come from fighting other tribes cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Christistruth00: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
And none of them has visited family of Lekki shooting victims. is Tinubu bigger than all those killed and wounded in the shooting. I weep for Nigeria

Please list the names of the dead and missing Lekki Endsars protesters you must definitely have it by now if it is not Fake News !!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.