Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (52419 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
porthouse7:
u can't hate jagaban an have peace of mind.... reason am

For where?, Ironu ikoko ni o pa aja. grin grin grin
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Christistruth00: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
mamotalk:

What happened in lekki?

So no one among the crowd on the day of incident had courage to document the instance when you folks held Nigeria Flag, singing the national anthem in a decorum before the spurious shooting narrative which you guys have been promoting since.

No doubt our leaders are not perfect, but let's all admit that two wrongs can never make a right; even in a situation whereby a genuine protest was altered to promote separatist agenda.

Yemi Alade has said the part of the bleeding Prostester wrapped in the Nigerian flag came from an old Video shoot of hers.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by gtown: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
And none of them has visited family of Lekki shooting victims. is Tinubu bigger than all those killed and wounded in the shooting. I weep for Nigeria
Can you mention one of those Lekki shooting victims' families?

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by adm212144: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
OLAADEX:

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1325510588211097603?s=19
to visit Tinubu as you what ?the Governor or i don’t seem to understand.What about people that lost their live ones ?does this mean Tinubu own Lagos and they came to sympathise with him ?i don’t understand.We don enter one chance for Lagos and Nigeria .Look at people we voted in 2019?well Nigeria sabi complain for media but weak on street .if not ,All these people will still be on exile if we are still strong with our protest .God help us sha since we can’t fight
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nah

He's making a senseless comment.

The Igbos and Yorubas are too connected for the latter to issue the Igbos a quit notice. Unlike the core Hausa/Fulanis, the two ethnic groups intermarry a lot.

However, if that ever happens and the Yorubas carry out the threat, it's just turning the South West into a war zone.

The Igbos have a huge population in the West and will never watch the Yorubas butcher our people without responding accordingly. The Igbos have been fighting with and killing Hausas, who have no regards for human lives, since 1967.

They kill our people in the north, we respond in the east. It seems democracy has reduced the madness a bit.

If the lily-livered Yorubas wish to take the same path, then you will certainly ruin your homes and economy because Lagos will become the battlefield.

Before you make a comment, always think of the implication of your comments.

Yeye dey smell, the thing wey go pusue una go live with una 24hrs.
Season film ni, e ni duro wo tan.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Injera:

Why are you so obsessed with Lagos and Tinubu. Charity they starts from home.
You all seem to be suffering from Tinubu derangement syndrome

grin grin grin CHAI.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Abiboss: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Here is my prayer for my fellow Nigerians, be it igbo, yoruba or hausa that is praising Tinubu, Buhari, APC and PDP that God will rule your lives the way This people I mentioned above is ruling Nigeria Amen�
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You are just plainly stupid. I dont care your tribe..no need to remind me...you choose stupidity over your tribe...even your traditional leaders reprimanded bad politicians but your foolishness is everlasting...shishi no go come from fighting other tribes cheesy
Bla bla, the truth is bitter, you are a foolish fellow there is no need exchanging words with you, if i tell you to condemn Your Bad leaders from to day till eternity and leave tinubu who is not holding any political appointment alone, you will still prove your self to be the slave ass licker you are. I just hope you are sterile, the world needs you to not produce other stupid species carrying your foolishness around.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...nothing else to say abi cheesy..i.have condemned every bad nigerian politician...i.dont have any masters like.you have agreed you do...forget tribal fight and emancipate your foolish self from mental disease...reduce your stupidity you stupid fvck...later
Condemn your masters who have mentally and physically made you and all your unborn generation inept first. Let the Yorubas deal with there own. Tinubu has never been your enemy or the reason for your foolishness. Face your masters.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
obi2eze:
And thank him for what happened at Lekki toll gate
they came to beg him and Sanwo olu not mention the person that order those soldiers to come and shoot protesters at lekki tollgate and to also thank Sanwo for the kangaroo panel he set up.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Condemn your masters who have mentally and physically made you and all your unborn generation inept first. Let the Yorubas deal with there own.
You are utterly stupid...i dont have any.masters like you o...you dont know me...and i have said it severally, i dont support any politician...no dey use that one attack me...at least i have said i don't asslick any of them...if you no.wan help your fvcked up life, no drag others follow your foolishness cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Bla bla, the truth is bitter, you are a foolish fellow there is no need exchanging words with you, if i tell you to condemn Your Bad leaders from to day till eternity and leave tinubu who is not holding any political appointment alone, you will still prove your self to be the slave ass licker you are. I just hope you are sterile, the world needs you to not produce other stupid species carrying your foolishness around.
No you are the foolish fellow...check all you have said...no single thing against politicians...your own na just tribe...forget tribe and face bad politicians...reduce being foolish...soon you.will say you didn't read this but stupid you will still reply grin. Its you that needs to be sterile...imagine you bringing a kid into this world to tell him to support bad politicians and not progress and perhaps advise him to fight other tribes and race...keep.your stupid life to yourself...dont involve others...No politician will give you shishi wink
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You are utterly stupid...i dont have any.masters like you o...you dont know me...and i have said it severally, i dont support any politician...no dey use that one attack me...at least i have said i don't asslick any of them...if you no.wan help your fvcked up life, no drag others follow your foolishness cheesy
Dey shift goal post.
Go and condemn your own, abi how is the south west affecting your useless life. Don't be stupid.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

No you are the foolish fellow...check all you have said...no single thing against politicians...your own na just tribe...forget tribe and face bad politicians...reduce being foolish...soon you.will say you didn't read this but stupid you will still reply grin
kk
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:
kk
No use KK yet cheesy. Accept your foolishness but dont transfer it to another person...your stupid life is filled with hate...you never progress and for that you don swear say nobody around you go progress. You are even living a pathetic life thats why you wan start diary for NL cheesy. Start the diary please let some of be sure how foolish you are the kind of failed life you have been living...we dey wait
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Dey shift goal post.
Go and condemn your own, abi how is the south west affecting your useless life. Don't be stupid.
I have condemned them o...i never die...i dont even expect you to condemn any politician...for someone that cant deal with female presence...be like you have no single life outside NL and this just proves that you are an all round failure...all your stupid life revolves around NL and tribal wars
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

No you are the foolish fellow...check all you have said...no single thing against politicians...your own na just tribe...forget tribe and face bad politicians...reduce being foolish...soon you.will say you didn't read this but stupid you will still reply grin. Its you that needs to be sterile...imagine you bringing a kid into this world to tell him to support bad politicians and not progress and perhaps advise him to fight other tribes and race...keep.your stupid life to yourself...dont involve others...No politician will give you shishi wink

Jonathan is the best President Nigeria ever had, right?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I have condemned them o...i never die...i dont even expect you to condemn any politician...for someone that cant deal with female presence...be like you have no single life outside NL and this just proves that you are an all round failure...all your stupid life revolves around NL and tribal wars
You are not only stupid you are now just proving my suspicion that you are mentally disordered. No need to exchange word with this thing again, not every body on this forum is an human being some arw just mad people with a working phone. They should off the light of your psychiatric ward very soon.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Jonathan is the best President Nigeria ever had, right?
Jonathan is as stupid as buhari...all the politicains since 1960 are thieves just the way you are very stupid...are you cool with that?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

No use KK yet cheesy. Accept your foolishness but dont transfer it to another person...your stupid life is filled with hate...you never progress and for that you don swear say nobody around you go progress. You are even living a pathetic life thats why you wan start diary for NL cheesy. Start the diary please let some of be sure how foolish you are the kind of failed life you have been living...we dey wait
YOU NEED A LIFE BASTARD, you are probably staying with your parents or in a one room apartment thinking about your next meal that might be in 2 days, we no dey the same level abeg
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Jonathan is as stupid as buhari...all the politicains since 1960 are thieves just the way you are very stupid...are you cool with that?
why have you not produced Nwarfor, where is he. Is he not among your people, why are you hiding him?

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I am pretty sure you can't even list all the leaders from 1960, Buhari 2.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You are not only stupid you are now just proving my suspicion that you are mentally disordered. No need to exchange word with this thing again, not every body on this forum is an human being some arw just mad people with a working phone. They should off the light of your psychiatric ward very soon.
Leave story...you are living a failed fvxked up life thats why you wan open diary in NL for pity...you are the person that need mental care stupid fvck..im sure you are over 20years but you still fit open mouth to say you are scared of small girls...write that your foolish diary make me sef confirm say you really dey useless...tribal Macho for NL..pussy for offline
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I am pretty sure you can't even list all the leaders from 1960, Buhari 2.
E dey pain you say i consider all of them fraud...i told you no be everybody dey asslick politicians like you...i know they are after their selfish interests so i dont need to worship them for anything...yes they are fraudsters...the ones you think i worship plus the ones you worship are fraudsters...keep asslicking them..shishi won't enter ur hand..you will still account for your failed life
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Leave story...you are living a failed fvxked up life thats why you wan open diary in NL for pity...you are the person that need mental care stupid fvck..im sure you are over 20years but you still fit open mouth to say you are scared of small girls...write that your foolish diary make me sef confirm say you really dey useless...Macho for NL..pussy for offline
You need mental help really some one needs to help you, don't class me with you, no be every body go dead fear toto. Bastard. Create your own diary tell.us about your experience as a mentally disabled man who is also stupid + an hypocrite,i would love to read about how you leave with your self with vomiting.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Oracleforce: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
berrystunn:

How old are you?

Probably you direct this question to those elders around you or your parents
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

E dey pain you say i consider all of them fraud...i told you no be everybody dey asslick politicians like you...i know they are after their selfish interests so i dont need to worship them for anything...yes they are fraudsters...the ones you think i worship plus the ones you worship are fraudsters...keep asslicking them..shishi won't enter ur hand..you will still account for your failed life
You can even say i worship Satan, face your back ward region. Thread about orji kalu we will not see them bad mouths, but tinubu thread na them get mouth pass.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You need mental help really some one needs to help you, don't class me with you, no be every body go dead fear toto. Bastard. Create your own diary tell.us about your experience as a mentally disabled man who is also stupid + an hypocrite,i would love to read about how you leave with your self with vomiting.
No i wont...do you know why??...my life offline is good and sweet so i dont need someone's validation and pity...take a good look at your pathetic foolish life...scared of girls but you come online to form thor in tribal fights
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You can even say i worship Satan, face your back ward region. Thread about orji kalu we will not see them bad mouths, but tinubu thread na them get mouth pass.
Stupid fvck, open thread about Kalu and i will.insult him cus he is a thief...when you realize this, you have helped yourself. Any thread about any politician, i will be there to insult them..you no be their pikin but you want to lick their asses upto their rectum...boy, you are really living a failed life..as u dey fight online, carry that energy face small girls na cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

No i wont...do you know why??...my life offline is good and sweet so i dont need someone's validation and pity...take a good look at your pathetic foolish life...scared of girls but you come online to form thor in tribal fights
Who exactly is scarred of girls? You dey mad?
This one tire me ohh, are you talking to the wrong person or something. Ohh i forgot you are crazy, your sweet and perfect life outside to na illusion. Now, benefits of being crazy, you get to imagine things
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Stupid fvck, open thread about Kalu and i will.insult him cus he is a thief...when you realize this, you have helped yourself
I won't because your back ward region is non of my concern. It can perish for all.i care.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I won't because your back ward region is non of my concern. It can perish for all.i care.
Leave region and face me like human online na cheesy...all your points na just region and region...no single sensible thing...that's why you open diary online...someone like u go don get plenty diary under your bed...you cant express yourself to anybody in real life that's why you come online to seek love and validation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / UK Foreign Affairs Committee Publishes Damning Report Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.