Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President (80209 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Tinyemeka(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Viral01:
Clergyman, Kenneth Copeland, laughs off news repot that Joe Biden is the 46th President of the US..
The President of the United state of America have been denying the claim that le lost the election as the media announced Joe Biden As the new President elect of the United state of America..
Click To Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaEyOm064Oc

Looks more like a demonic rather than Christian laughter to me. undecided

Even the black man at the beginning of the clip didn't want to laugh along.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Afolabimills(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Freddo99:
well said my brother, every imtelligent person knows the evil of democrat. From blasphemy to incurring the wrath of God with homosexuality, lesbianism, promoting abortions and creation of terrorist organisation. Those that hate trump are more evil and hypocritical than lucifer himself.
u are very correct I recall Obama visited Ghana but never step foot on Nigeria but yet influence d election in favour of buhari he placed an embargo on Nigeria no country could sell arms weapons to Nigeria to fight a well equipped bokoharam just because gej refused lesbianism n gay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by valuedammy(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!

And what has your govt done to curb this?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chamboy(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:

But you love Boko haram as much as you love Trump.
are you ok?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chamboy(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!
let's share mind bro. I might create a forum for this.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Otii4god: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
henryobinna:
You should know what you said is total crap.

While I don't have interest in who wins or loses the US election, I believe no one should be forced to accept an election they believe was rigged against them. Hillary didn't accept same with those that voted her, they did all she could to 'reclaim' their mandate. All over the world it's like that, even in Nigeria it happened.

Why then does it have to be different now? Is it because people so much hate Trump or what exactly?

People just want their preferred candidate to win irrespective of whether it was a free and fair election or not. Which is very terrible.

All of you should not let your emotions(hate as the case maybe), stop you from thinking rightly.

If Trump and those who voted him feel he won the election, he/they have the right to challenge it in court and that’s exactly what he's done.

All these crap people share in order to sound smart is just what it is; crap!!!
Nice one brother

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by elasticlala: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
I'm surprised that almost everyone on NL is taking him for a joke. How does that scene/laughter look or sound funny? Well, the things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal man.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ganzoh: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
elisho:
Democrats in the America under the gay president Obama put Nigerian in this Mass (1) refuses to sell weapon to Jonathan government to fight the boko harem (2) obama gave APC there campaign strategy man and in store the evil President PMB so why will i support tham.

Carefull with words you don't have facts to backup with.......Obama didn't sell weapons to Jonathan because he knew your country had the capacity to manufacture it's weapons and wanted him to look inwards and be innovative so as to create jobs and stop wasting public money. Simple.... please let's be guided by thinking deep before we type or say things that looks stupid at times.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Apt
InvertedHammer:
/
I can't wait for 2023 when Nigerians will elect a President worse than Buhari. In an election of a developed nation, all Nigerians are busy discussing is religion. Nothing sensible. Neither Joe nor Trump is a muslim. They labelled Obama a muslim and we saw how all that played out.

Nigeria is very backward because it is inhabited by the most useless and senseless people in the whole universe. The same bulshit they were debating about the nationalities of Buhari and Atiku instead of asking questions that will better their lot. APC did not fail on any of her promises. They don't need to because they are dealing with a bunch of f00ls. Why bother?

/

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by aribs(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Lol severe pains behind that laugh.please make yourself available for Biden’s immigration jare. Sore losers

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by johnisaola(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2020
this is madness,how can people gathered and bee laughing,are they campaigning or praying this religion of mad people

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by benjida: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
Strong words my friend. People indeed are blind.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by radna2: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Some people are confused. Lemme explain. The Bible says that he that he that sits in heaven shall laugh. Hahahaha. You will not understand. It's like film. Don't worry. You'd be marvelled laslas

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by heniford2: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2020
salford1:
trump is still getting a beating as we speak
lets be watching

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by nedekid: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Does this man look normal?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Misterdhee1(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Freddo99:
well said my brother, every imtelligent person knows the evil of democrat. From blasphemy to incurring the wrath of God with homosexuality, lesbianism, promoting abortions and creation of terrorist organisation. Those that hate trump are more evil and hypocritical than lucifer himself.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Omoslim26: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Democrats planted the original Bubu in Aso Rock in 2015.They later helped in making d fake one in London in 2017 .In 2020 the 10 Chinese doctors came to install d third Bubu after d second one and Kyari died of Covid-19.

The truth is gradually leaking out...

I have seen dis movie before you too like to watch film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2020
He is free to laugh and laugh could mean different things possibly he is mocking Trump or mocking Joe so we can not say yet I only pity his church member who joined in laughing for no reason it sound weird and silly.

And it is now obvious God is revealing the faces of those who are truly racist in heart but pretend outward. No wonder when he insulted blacks anyhow these confused men of devil could not talk to him or put him right now we are seen their faces.

No wonder Trump respect no one these are the people telling him to do so and we are respecting thrm as men of God not known they are men of devil, men of racist, men of arrogant but you know what? God is not a pretender Trump kingdom of racism, bullying, pride and arrogant has be pulled down.

Let him laugh and laugh to jail. From this moment I stop watching his preaching. Any one on earth that openly or secretly supporting a racist is my enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by kingxsamz(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2020
This is a cult.
Who would watch this video and won't feel disturbed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by hermesprogidy(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2020
This is the same person that "blew" covid 19 into hell, that was before it killed over 200,000 Americans. I need to open a church undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Right from the start I knew the election wasn't ordinary and has not been won yet. So to see kenneth copeland lauging it off only gives more credence to it.

For a lot of us we have been dragging men of GOD because of this election. There is something they see that makes them cast their crown when you see it you will cast your crown.

Please if you are not spiritually inclined don't bother to quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by tammie24: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:

Oga, where did you see that...are you taking something or need to be taking something?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by CSTRR: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
It would be very sad if the greatest nation in the world descend into civil war especially with the level of armament the citizens have.

And I don't think Joe Biden has the charisma of Abraham Lincoln to bring the country back together after such unfortunate event.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Yes the democrats and Obama are responsible, if they had not supported this misfit government and aided in removal of Jonathan, the electoral institution which was on its way of becoming credible would have been strengthened. Now vagabond and charlatans tig themselves in and constitute the thieves in the corridor of power. These bucanners refused to sign an improved electoral laws that will ensure free and fair election so that the thieves and dim wits will easily find their ways to power without the electorate. Obama and his democrats gave us the present government.
Mindlog:

The Democrats are responsible for your representatives in the National Assembly and State House Assembly who are more interested in stuffing their pockets rather than attract development to your community or your State Governor who feels misappropriating state resources is his birthright?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Used to love and respect these pastors till I realized they didn't just dabble in politics but fueled some of the hate in America

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:
He is free to laugh and laugh could mean different things possibly he is mocking Trump or mocking Joe so we can not say yet I only pity his church member who joined in laughing for no reason it sound weird and silly.

And it is now obvious God is revealing the faces of those who are truly racist in heart but pretend outward. No wonder when he insulted blacks anyhow these confused men of devil could not talk to him or put him right now we are seen their faces.

No wonder Trump respect no one these are the people telling him to do so and we are respecting thrm as men of God not known they are men of devil, men of racist, men of arrogant but you know what? God is not a pretender Trump kingdom of racism, bullying, pride and arrogant has be pulled down.

Let him laugh and laugh to jail. From this moment I stop watching his preaching. Any one on earth that openly or secretly supporting a racist is my enemy.

grin grin grin What are you even saying sef ?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are very correct I recall Obama visited Ghana but never step foot on Nigeria but yet influence d election in favour of buhari he placed an embargo on Nigeria no country could sell arms weapons to Nigeria to fight a well equipped bokoharam just because gej refused lesbianism n gay in Nigeria

You are right but that is why I dislike Obana till today but that does not mean Biden will toe the path of that nonsense lesbian and gay shit. Moreso I blame Trump same way I blame Buhari because these are individual God deliberately given a chance to be a nation leeaders to make huge differences in humanity but unfortunately they arrogantly blew it off and incurred the wrath of people.

Sorry blame Trump he messed up. Do you know in America history it is only under Trump Americans denounced their citizenship and sworn allegiance to another country? Imagine Amrerican ran away from America rejected their citizenship and chose places like Canada, Ghana, Gambia etc as alternatinve due to racial tension.

pls enough of all these.

Trump should go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ekioke: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Wahala, today na Monday team Trump we dey wait..
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by LastProphet: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2020
planetx:
The fake Covid plandemic was what they used as decoy to pull the biggest fraudulent election in America's history through the mail in ballots. This is going all the way to the supreme court, Biden is celebrating to early because Trump have convincing evidence that this election was nothing but a coup by the deep state. Hang on tight and see what is going to transpire over the next few weeks.

Yes it's the deep state alright and Trump is up to the task as usual. The dems work for the enemies of America like Oscar cortez etc. Those people hide their hate for America behind eloquent rhetoric of liberalisation but Trump sees through all those. Biden and moronic Hilary

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Nyanabo:

grin grin grin What are you even saying sef ?

Read what I'm saying and if you can't get the message go next post its not by force to know what I'm saying ok.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
Can't give a conspiracy nutjob any logo to design.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.