Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52270 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's not going to be funny!

Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again

Oga sharap. I'm from middle belt and I can categorically tell you these things you're saying is total rubbish. North that can not feed itself want to feed others?

You and I knows if Nigeria divides, arewa republic will be worse than somalia
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Manab: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2020
inumidun2010:

Which one is Igala State again... Pele , I schooled in North central, kogi state University, Anyigba.. Pele, Igala people are located in Kogi state(Ankpa , Idah, dekina , olamaboro etc) Some are found in Anambra...lemme school you.. I can even speak a little of their language... dont let ethnic bigotry close your eyes to beauty in other tribes... I'm looking for an opportunity to explore the north , hopefully learn their language...
I was raised with LOVE, I spread it EVERYWHERE... Agba( that's thank you in IGALA)...
Allah badeladda (God bless you in hausa).. I learnt that during NYSC from my HAUSA FRIENDS.... Grow Up ...

And by the Way, North Central are the main farmers in Nigeria... Benue is the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION... My Idoma friends who are my Coursemates make me love benue people...

Benue as foodbasket of de nation is just a name,most food grown in de country ar from Kaduna,kebbi,bauchi and adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Manab: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Oga sharap. I'm from middle belt and I can categorically tell you these things you're saying is total rubbish. North that can not feed itself want to feed others?

MB does not exist and ur statement is wrong
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Manab:
MB does not exist and ur statement is wrong

North Central is a term to forcefully merge the middle belt to the north. We have woken up from that charade and we say we no do again.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Rodwave: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Lol.. Typical abobaku northern slave. Face your skull mining Republic guy. No northern person dead or alive write the way you do. Your writing pattern is purely and typically of yaribanza mozlem terrorist miscreants. For how long will you keep fooling your miserable self?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Rodwave: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Bambambiglo:

He is not from the North. Dont let him fool you. He is currently in soka forest mining human skulls.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Ojukwu007:
'The East has no access to the sea'..the Onitsha sea port is in Arewa land, right? You must be from Niger Republic, cos a typical Hausa man is smarter than this. What a BOMBSHELL!!

Onitsha port is River Port not Sea Port.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2020
angelfallz:

The first bolded,
What Ebonyi state produces is it enough for Ebonyi, is it enough for southern Nigeria? Ebonyi is just one state compared to the entire north. Does Ebonyi state produce onions and tomatoes?

The second bolded,
Yes farming is a choice, but, we in the south look down on farming that is a fact. And that is probably why we are behind the north in farming.

The third bolded,
No we wont die, but it would take years for the south to get its act together, Why? because we first need to change our mentality that makes us look down on farming, after that we now move into the real farming.

Be specific.

Do you mean North West or North East?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by kushme: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

He switched to another account after making that commitment.

cheesy
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Manab: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Bambambiglo:

North Central is a term to forcefully merge the middle belt to the north. We have woken up from that charade and we say we no do again.
remove Niger don't refers to us as ur bigotry middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol..bl.oody jihadist terrorist. Tell us the lot that igbos benefit from the north. You bloo.dy airheads cannot survive without free govt jobs, no wonder you all shiver like wet pigs when you hear restructuring or separation. Those words are like death sentence to you blood sucking jihadists. You give birth to children like pigs, cut off your peoples limbs and hands and ship them down south to turn beggars, desecrate the streets and constitute nuisance. Your people are moving to the south to come sleep under the bridges, constituting security threats , going into people's farm to kill and destroy. How many southerners come to the north to live under the bridges or sleep and beg on the streets. You MFs are scared of restructuring because you know you are useless and have nothing to offer to yourselves let alone others. With all the senseless nepotism and daft religious extremism, ya'll are dying in large numbers. Your own evil jihadists are even the id.iots sponsoring boko haram to kill ya'll. The have been arrested and exposed in dubai. If the animals were arrested here, they would have gotten amnesty from a useless fulani jihadist govt.
Ha ha ..All those beggars ,mai suya etc are from Niger Republic no reasonable northerner would like to live in your ritualist infested ,Osu Caste Eastern region, this shows how ignorant you people are,you cannot tell between northern Nigerians and Niger republic. Some of the northerners living there are top governement officials , top police officials, high ranking military people, head of agencies or parastatals etc they are there for officail assignments where they rule and control you slaves.
SLAVES you can only have your Biafra when the north is ready to give you.. grin grin. until then continue to follow instructions of your lord and savior Nnamdi Kalu the head of terrrorist organisation IPOD

By the way What part of jew are you from and also what category of OSU CASTE are you?. .

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by nams77: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Trash....
Cotonou and Ghana can fill in.
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Manab:
remove Niger don't refers to us as ur bigotry middle belt.

I doubt you're from niger. Even if you are,you're from the minority that still ass licks the caliphate and you're inconsiquential
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
obama30:

ask your poor calculation, when did Nigeria start to exist. what did south Eastern feeds on. is south Eastern start exist after 1914 or they have be living there for thousands years before coming of white man. answer to this question will help you to see how foolish you are. is it not the onions see in the picture, what are you talking.

you can suffer till next generation because you lack vision, but don't think others suffer the same.

In those days, their land was manageable with little Gully. But now, 50% of their land is covered with Buildings and Roads, less than 10% is farmland, while over 40% have been ravaged by GULLY ERROSION. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by mensos544: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Just allow d pigs(so irritating people) they don't know anything sooner we are going to teach d pigs a lesson that they will never forget.
U know that they are pigs and pig have no sense of reasoning, we shall teach Una a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by becky39000(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Yen! Yen! Yen!!!
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2020
babestella:

You are a goat, the man who spoke is from Niger delta, but here you are talking trash about Igbos.
The gods must have used your brain for omelette that is why you are overtly fixed on your hate towards SE.

Let me tell you, if we divide Nigeria today, SS will be their own country and you would never have access to their oil any longer. You stay in your north, eat your maize, millet, onions beans etc. South can grow their food locally and they will survive. Gone are days you would get alliance from SW, they also want to be on their own Oduduwa republic and I fully support them. Wake up and smell the coffee bozo, your people are so evil that no one wants to associate with you bunch of terrorists anymore. Nonsense.

That guy is from North West,
The middle belt is not the same with the North West or North East.

He's smart for making it looks like South East vs North.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

We own you. The Destiny's of BIAFRANS lies in our hands. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence. Go and ask your god Nnandi Kanu and your Igbo leaders . grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12653413_208d4d38746d16d93e033491d7e24427_jpegbc9e620fa483657c6d7cfd2393be0939

That picture was taken at Christ the King Feast and procession at Kalu’s catholic Chapel.
Stop deceiving yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGb5hpc4dRI

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-orji-kalu-begging-abba-kyari-photo/amp
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dlaw70(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2020
seunayantokun:
And you have spoken?
Did u hear anything ?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dlaw70(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
But you're born to eat abi?
yes
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dlaw70(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2020
onyechez:
You have no idea, let me leave you.
lol ! . pls don't go.hahahaha
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dlaw70(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
yaki84:

Who told u, from akamkpa to obudu u can find more than a million farmers there.
In fact ifthe southsouth región were to be manned by serious leaders, they would ve make cross river the Agro centre of the region.
Cross river alone can feed the entire south south with food.
They grow cocoa, plaintain, cassava, banana etc.
Akwaibom too can augment with cassava and plantain plus oil palm..
Cotton can grow in akwaibom.
South south should wake up and smell the coffee.. Soon oil will be worthless and agro, entertainment, etc will be the only industry that will thrive.

Are u telling me as in I don't know ?
from the Akankpa u mentioned to Boki,Ogoja,Yala, Bekwarra,Obudu , Obanliku.We are farmers but not born farmers .spot the difference.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

That picture was taken at Christ the King Feast and procession at Kalu’s catholic Chapel.
Stop deceiving yourselves.

https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/photo-wrongly-used-to-claim-jailed-nigerian-politician-begged-presidents-top-aide-for-help/

Lies.
That picture was taken when Kalu and other EASTERN leaders were begging EL-RUFAİ to allow them have BIAFRA
. grin grin grin grin

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Sagay212: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha ..All those beggars ,mai suya etc are from Niger Republic no reasonable northerner would like to live in your ritualist infested ,Osu Caste Eastern region, this shows how ignorant you people are,you cannot tell between northern Nigerians and Niger republic. Some of the northerners living there are top governement officials , top police officials, high ranking military people, head of agencies or parastatals etc they are there for officail assignments where they rule and control you slaves.
SLAVES you can only have your Biafra when the north is ready to give you.. grin grin. until then continue to follow instructions of your lord and savior Nnamdi Kalu the head of terrrorist organisation IPOD

By the way What part of jew are you from and also what category of OSU CASTE are you?. .

Lmao! Look at this airhead, quota system, jihadist almajiri. Oh now the beggars ,shoe makers, dust bin pushers, scavengers, boko haram terrorists, herdsmen are now from Niger and not from northern nigeria anymore? Why then do you northern jihadists get angry when the terrorists herdsmen are sent out of the south to go back to wherever the phuck they came from? Why do you defend them by saying they are Nigerians and free to live anywhere even when they always want to live in the forest like the animals that they are. Why do you jihadists get angry when a fulani herdsman terrorist is arrested or killed for killing innocent farmers?
Don't worry, that you filthy hands you use in typing senseless comments will soon be cut off by hisbah jihadist police and you'll be shipped in a truck with goats down south to beg. Head of agencies and parastatals is all you airheads can do. When power changes ya'll will become terrorists as there will be no more free govt job.
Even your dangote cannot employ his fellow ab.okis because he knows they'll ruin his business.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

That guy is from North West,
The middle belt is not the same with the North West or North East.

He's smart for making it looks like South East vs North.

Yes it a south East vs North, thats how we see it and will continue to see it. We are ok with SS and SW but NYAMIRI people never

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy The North is the poorest region on Earth , backward, illitrates, almajiri book haram recruits, disease infested, every bad thing is attributed to the cursed North
BIGGESThead6:

There is more poverty in the EAst compared to the North.

By the way, HAVE YOU PAID BACK THE HIGHER PURCHASE WHEELBARROW YOU COLLECTED FROM YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT, EARLY THIS YEAR? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
They were running for their life
FrMbaka:

What if those youths are fighters?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by kkgrace: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2020
If we have been strategic in policy making in the Niger Delta, the north will not have the impetus to give such averment.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Lmao! Look at this airhead, quota system, jihadist almajiri. Oh now the beggars ,shoe makers, dust bin pushers, scavengers, boko haram terrorists, herdsmen are now from Niger and not from northern nigeria anymore? Why then do you northern jihadists get angry when the terrorists herdsmen are sent out of the south to go back to wherever the phuck they came from? Why do you defend them by saying they are Nigerians and free to live anywhere even when they always want to live in the forest like the animals that they are. Why do you jihadists get angry when a fulani herdsman terrorist is arrested or killed for killing innocent farmers?
Don't worry, that you filthy hands you use in typing senseless comments will soon be cut off by hisbah jihadist police and you'll be shipped in a truck with goats down south to beg. Head of agencies and parastatals is all you airheads can do. When power changes ya'll will become terrorists as there will be no more free govt job.
Even your dangote cannot employ his fellow ab.okis because he knows they'll ruin his business.
Ha ha so you are still being ignorant, but you have not answered my question, what Part of OSU CASTE are you from? Tell Nigerias more about those baby factories in your ritualist infested Eastern Nigeria where you kidnap innocent young girls and get them pregnant and make babies for ritualists to buy.What a booming industry
Are you also a jew like your brothers nyamiri Igbo people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGALA OWN ANAMBRA STATE, just like they are the majority in Kogi.
And yes, Benue is the food Basket of the Nation. That doesn't mean, Benue produces all the food from North. Every State in the North have some peculiar kinda of crops they mostly grow.
Onions, Tomatoes, Soya Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Sugarcane, Rice, Irish Potatoes, Milet, Soya Beans, Maize, Yam, Egusi, Beans e.t.c are mostly from far North. While crops such as Fruits, Maize, Egusi, Yam, vegetables, Soya Beans, Casava, sweet Potatoes e.t.c are mostly from North Central.

Adamu
Please be specific and speak for your North West.

Benue State is Middle Belt and related to the South(Niger Congo) they don't practice Almajiri System

Time of politics of political region is gone,

I blame Southern Nigerians who following your narrative...

[s]South West vs North
South East vs North
South South vs North.[/s]

The same Benue people you're trying to kill, steal/rename their land and even import jihadists to take over?

They are not part of your Arewa(North)
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

Yes it a south East vs North, thats how we see it and will continue to see it. We are ok with SS and SW but NYAMIRI people never

Who be We?

This is 21st century.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

Adamu
Please be specific and speak for your North West.

Benue State is Middle Belt and related to the South(Niger Congo) they don't practice Almajiri System

Time of politics of political region is gone,

I blame Southern Nigerians who following your narrative...

[s]South West vs North
South East vs North
South South vs North.[/s]

The same Benue people you're trying to kill, steal/rename their land and even import jihadists to take over?

They are not part of your Arewa(North)
But Benue people have warned you never to put your dirty Flag on their land. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.