Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally (8695 Views)

Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Fidelo726: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
God bless Nigeria
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by BetaThings: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
fesse:

Inshort for all Buhari's loyalists, i command and pronnounce Goodluck  in your lives come April 9, 2011. G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to me, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to you, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to everybody, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K NIGERIA.

Nigeria and Nigerians need fresh air.

Good Government; not Good Luck

Ozin:

And you in your imagination believe Buhari the Dictator is competent? angry grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Niger Delta

The Chameleon - fake text message composer who capitalises on national calamity to rope in his opponents and who can sell Nigeria to get votes - is competent?

Ozin:

My dear you dont need to be hard on whoever this poster is because that is their stock in trade.Watch most of their post on nairaland,most are concorted from what they want thier supporters to hear.They forget lies told a billion times can never be true.They think by telling lies they are doing their principal the Dictator a favour without knowing they are only winning more people to the GEJ cause.

So you dislike lies? what about your assertion that Buhari does not have a home? That is not a lie? You have lied (and continue to do) for the chameleon who can sell Nigeria for a pittance. Do you remember that Chameleon Jonathan gave only his home state - Bayelsa - concession from onshore/offshore rule. Is that not tribalism or nepotism?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by londoner: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
@londoner - politically mature??

Don't you mean politically heckled for the last 12yrs? Face it, a single almajiri vote is equal to a single Ph.d's vote. PDP has had 12yrs to prepare for this exam, why is the incumbent whitling away?

@Soldee, I may not have made my point very clear. I was drawing a distinction between those who are wanting to cast their vote for Buhari because of either his policies/manifesto/track record in leadership or even dissatisfaction with GEJ/PDP track record, and those who are filling the rallies with heckling for GEJ because they feel slighted that he did not opt out of being a PDP candidate to keep the rotation which was to favour the north.

I am sure that you don't need me to tell you that there is a clear difference between those two types of political creatures/electorate.

It would help to hear views adequately if we refrain from simply adopting a "them and us" stance.

Put all of what I have said into context, I am not saying PDP should win, I have said time without number that is not my wish.

There is more than one issue being discussed/debated here.

There is a difference between a sense of entitlement and a sense of responsibility to vote for a better Nigeria.

Trust me, I am under no illusion. There is little to no hope of Nigeria moving forward unless PDP is dismantled AND NO OTHER PARTY ALLOWED TO BECOME A PDP UNDER ANOTHER NAME.

I am still an objective type of mind, my opinion will not stop me from seeing the many other agendas that may be at play.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Dreamchaser1(f): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2011
A lot of ppl here think its funny, cos its happening to GEJ. No wahala, buhari should come to the south south and he would catch a grenade!!! Tyrants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Leaders And Thier Religion Since 1963 / Hope Not Lost On Reconciliation With Wike, Others – PDP / Sanwo-Olu: $100 Million Lagos Film City Will Create Jobs, Grow Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.