Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally (8692 Views)

Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
^
Chief stone thrower in da house!

Rhino.5dm:

what is the % of christains in the north?? use your brain for once.

What does that have to do with the army and some officers believing they can fight a religious war as Jason123 suggested? Your reply is what is called OP. lol
Dude, its you who needs a brain.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by timbuktwo: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

If you aren't commenting on his statement, then butt out of my reply to him. Thats why I said your vision is selective, so it is not surprising that you have applied the same wishy-washy vision to something that is a treasonable act. If anyone has a grouse, there are better ways than throwing stones like people without home training.
It is only worse where their complaint is baseless and worthless.

this is a public forum, i can comment on whatever i like. if the two of you want to have a private conversation then i suggest you get a room somewhere. furthermore, just because you don't like someone's stance doesn't give you carte blanche to unleash your vociferous bile. if some one bites you, do you bite them back? or more pertinently, if someone throws a stone at you, do you throw one back? you are forever complaining about people throwing stones, yet you throw some of the biggest rocks on this place. some of the things that i have seen you write (i have been lurking for i while) have been some of the most vile, prejudiced and inflammatory statements that even Goebbels would be ashamed of.

i also feel that your grasp on basic democratic principles seems to be limited. is it treasonable to now boo a man?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

lol. Don't be annoyed.
Dude, if I was a militant, I would have kidnapped you long ago to do farming and any available mai-guard work. Please, don't be annoyed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin SMH  grin grin grin well
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Everyone knows that since OBJ came in, military recruitment took a different shape. Now every state gets the same amount of recruits. The North has lost its advantage to a great extent. As soon as the old guards die out, they will, someday, it will become perfectly balanced per number of states.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
timbuk two:

this is a public forum, i can comment on whatever i like. if the two of you want to have a private conversation then i suggest you get a room somewhere. furthermore, just because you don't like someone's stance doesn't give you carte blanche to unleash your vociferous bile. if some one bites you, do you bite them back? or more pertinently, if someone throws a stone at you, do you throw one back? you are forever complaining about people throwing stones, yet you throw some of the biggest rocks on this place. some of the things that i have seen you write (i have been lurking for i while) have been some of the most vile, prejudiced and inflammatory statements that even Goebbels would be ashamed of.

i also feel that your grasp on basic democratic principles seems to be limited. is it treasonable to now boo a man?

So be ready be accused of being selective when you are caught out.

Its funny that I'm talking to someone who expects the President of Nigeria to jump out of his car to throw stones back at almajiri's. How did you think that up? shocked
In case you don't know, attempting to harm the President is a serious crime against the state. Why am I wasting time explaining this? embarassed
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Isiukwuato: The Langtang of the South East (Every one knows what Langtang represents in Nigeria and where it is located)
Metro Mar 9, 2011

By Anayo Okoli, Umuahia

Eze Peter Ginikanwa

ISIUKWUATO, a sleepy and almost neglected large community in Abia State, may not ring a bell to many, yet it occupies a position of relevance in Nigeria. Indeed not many people, even in the neighbouring states, realise the national importance of this erosion devastated area. To the average Nigerian, nay, Abian and South Easterner, Isiukwuato is just one of the erosion-prone council areas that make up Abia State. Indeed, some communities in the area had at one time or the other been sacked by erosion and many others are under severe threat. That is the unenviable tag by which Isiukwuato is known by people around here. Perhaps, they may also know that it is a name of a local government area. But because past and present governments did not put the area into reckoning, there is really nothing to attract people to the area. So it has for long remained in limbo in spite of its potentials.

Who are the Isiukwuatos?

Isiukwuato, in the main comprises of three major clans. They are Imenyi, Isuamawo and Oguduasaa. From these three clans we have a total of 34 autonomous communities which make up the Isiukwuato community. According to information pieced together from these communities, virtually every family has a military person, either serving or retired. This excludes police officers, SSS operatives and other paramilitary personnel, and cuts across the entire community. From available statistics, Ovim, one of the prominent communities, tops the list with the highest number of military Generals and other ranks.

National importance

Isiukwuato’s national importance derives from the number of military personnel (both serving and retired) it has produced. Blessed with a vast area of land which is almost marred by rocky topography, Isiukwuato can enter the record books as the Langtang of the South East, an apparent reference to the Langtang in Plateau State which is reputed to have the highest number of military Generals and officers of other ranks. Isiukwukato, presently qualifies to compete for that position. Not many people are aware of this, hence no reference is made of it in this regard.

Land of Generals

Some of the notable Military Generals and officers of Isiukwuato origin include Senator Ike Nwachukwu, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, one time Military Administrator of old Imo and Lagos states; Navy Captain Christopher Osondu, former military administrator of Cross Rivers State; the current Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika, among several other senior officers in the Army, Navy and the Air Force.

Origin of miltary culture

The story behind how Isiukwuato people came to embrace military service has been traced to a number of reasons given by some indigenes, including retired military officers. Some also said it was pure coincidence that the people embraced military service and fortunately it flourished to their advantage. The Nigerian civil war as well as the presence of a railway line that runs across the community, and of course the influence of the first senior officers from the area are part of the factors.

According to an indigene of the area, now a serving Commissioner of Sports in the State, Mr. Henry Agbaeze, retired General Ike Nwachukwu influenced some of the people into joining and rising in the army. Nwachukwu, with a Hausa parental link, fought the civil war on the side of Nigeria and after the war he helped some of his kinsmen like Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu to be reintegrated and to regain their positions in the military. Nwachukwu was later to become the Military Secretary, a position which further enabled him to assist his people to join and rise in the profession.

The effort of Nwachukwu in entrenching military culture in Isiukwuato was corroborated by another prominent indigene, a retired military personnel himself and now a serving traditional ruler in Ovim community, reputed to have the greatest number of military generals and personnel, Eze Peter Ginikanwa, the Enyim-Enachi of Uhuocha Autonomous community in Ovim. Eze Ginikanwa retired as an operative of the Directorate of Military Intelligence [DMI] and at different times served under General Oladipo Diya and Admiral Mike Akhigbe before he retired in 1999. Presently, the Deputy Chairman of Isiukwuato Local Government Area council of traditional rulers, Ginikanwa also explained that the experience of the civil war prompted the people into embracing military service because according to him, the role played by Nwachukwu and Kanu gingered the young ones to enlist in the military.

“Virtually every family in this community has a military personnel, not to talk of police personnel. The civil war opened the people’s eyes. After the civil war, they were proud of the roles played by the likes of General Ike Nwachukwu and Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu. Their contributions gingered the youths. For instance, it is said that if not for General Nwachukwu, Okigwe would have been over-run by the Nigerian troops. Kanu was made a governor and he also helped the youths. Today, in the whole of the South East, Ovim is home of the military. Virtually every family has a military man, a military history. Nwachukwu, Kanu, Ihejirika and others helped the young ones who are qualified and interested to join the service,” Eze Ginikanwa explained.

Nwachukwu, he said, has spurred the youths greatly. He is their father in the military; they consult him. For the present Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika, Eze Ginikanwa simply described him as “down-to-earth, humble man who never jokes with issues about home”, and therefore always ready to assist in any way towards the progress of the community.

However, for a former military administrator of Cross River state, Navy Captain Christopher Osondu, the military culture of Isiukwuato people could also be attributed to love and attitude to service. “It is by coincidence and a good one. Also, the old ones who joined earlier did well, hence the young ones tried to follow their footsteps; it is not by design”. There are Isiukwuato people in all branches of the military, according to Osondu. “The people are happy for it. It has brought respect to them and other local governments areas envy them,” he said.

Benefit of military culture to the people.

For an average Isiukwuato person, it is a thing of pride to be in the military which, according to them, is now a thing of envy by other parts of the state. Though there is no clear-cut reason why the people embraced the military culture, it has no doubt brought them honour and respect. But the question remains if the military service has translated into meaningful development in the area. From the level of development and availability of infrastructural facilities in the entire area, it is clear that the military culture embraced by the people has not contributed much to the general infrastructural development of the area. However, on individual basis, it could be said that the area has benefited as these retired and serving officers are living well and could afford the luxuries of life. But at communal level, the story is different. The roads to the area are among the worst in the state, more so with the menace of erosion which on yearly basis inches nearer houses in the communities. Government presence in the area is near zero.

In fact, the only tarred road that passes the area to Okigwe which has almost worn out due to age was done by Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu when he was the military governor of old Imo State, and that the present Abia State University, Uturu, was also brought by Ike Nwachukwu when he was also the military governor of old Imo State. These are projects an average Isiukwuato person would not hesitate to point out to you. But beyond these two, no other thing could be attributed to the famed the military culture in the area.

However, both Navy Captain Osondu and Eze Ginikanwa believe that the military service of Isiukwuato people, at least at state level has paid off. For them, in the area of security, the people of Abia State have benefitted. The swiftness with which the Major General Sarkin Yakin Bello-led military task force invaded and fought the kidnappers and other criminal elements who almost ran Aba aground was because the Chief of Army Staff is from the state. Today Aba and indeed Abia is 80 per cent security proof.

Again, a new Army formation, 14 Brigade of the Nigerian Army, has been established at Ohafia, in the state. Work is seriously in progress in the Barracks which was relocated to another part of the country years back. But it has been returned and the people see it as a mark of development as it would contribute to the economic growth of the area, and this was made possible by their Isiukwuato born Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ihejirika. There are also one or two more military camps in the state which are helping in the provision of security to the state.

But by omission or design, in Isiukwuato area itself, crime rate is low. Even at the peak of kidnapping and high crime rate in Abia State, Isiukwuato was rarely mentioned. The people attributed this to the dominant military personnel from the area which instills fear even in criminals who think that with the military connection, any criminal action in the area could be suicidal. Isiukwuato, the ‘Langtang’ of the South East, could arguably best be seen as a community that gives more service to the nation, and gets less development to the people.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/isiukwuato-the-langtang-of-the-south-east/
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

Everyone knows that since OBJ came in, military recruitment took a different shape. Now every state gets the same amount of recruits. The North has lost its advantage to a great extent. As soon as the old guards die out, they will, someday, it will become perfectly balanced per number of states.

not possible undecided

you ahve to take into account that the north has the highest population in the country and least educated as you people put it,.,. thus we are willing to join the military more than any educated grin southerners as you people put it.

as moreover land mass comes into play here in terms of states equality
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Its funny that I'm talking to someone who expects the President of Nigeria to jump out of his car to throw stones back at almajiri's. How did you think that up? shocked
In case you don't know, attempting to harm the President is a serious crime against the state. Why am I wasting time explaining this? embarassed

How will they understand with their blocked cow heads. In sane societies, they will all be rounded up and charged. Try that with Obama.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by timbuktwo: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

just because i was selective doesn't make you any less of a bigot.

i hope this clears things up for you mate.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

not possible undecided

you ahve to take into account that the north has the highest population in the country and least educated as you people put it,.,. thus we are willing to join the military more than any educated grin southerners as you people put it.

as moreover land mass comes into play here in terms of states equality

Go and read up on how recruitment is done in the army since 1998. The large army of unemployed people in all states makes it such that military engagement is no more for your illiterate north.  I have cousins with MS degrees who are in the Nigerian army and they got into it after their uni degrees.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Areosapien(f): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

no reason to insult
Congratulations. Way to be a hypocrite. A couple of posts ago, you were refering to people as 'Mor0ns' - so why are you suddenly back-rolling now? Anyway, given how inconsistent and unstable you are, I'll ignore this dumb part for later.

at bolded
look i am an igbo man myself and you are wrong
First and foremost, I think it's about time you dropped the poor charade about being Igbo, because it hasn't succeeded in fooling Jack. grin na only Igbo you be? What about Ijaw? And Tiv, and Itsekiri? grin Heck, why don't you also throw in Nupe while you're at it, since you genuinely believe this would excuse your idiocy?

what most igbos do is drop out and start trade either in lagos or abuja most liklly

that is how they even hold a very small % of the economy (small scale economy)

http://www.thenationallifeonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3283:growing-igbo-male-boys-drop-outs&catid=119:l-view&Itemid=849

that link indicates what i am talking about

there is no point in lying on the internet,  undecided
you and i know it is true undecided slogans like "mama i dey go lagos" or "mama i hear say lagos na very big city" which is played by nollywood indicates the reality
Sorry to disappoint you bros, but that link doesn't lend any credence to your assertions. Instead, all it does is cite figures and circumstances, which from a closer look, are actually anecdotal, as opposed to pure facts from valid and reliable research. Plain and simple. Now, the fact that you've even gone ahead to draw your analogies from home videos has even made your post more pointless to say the least. If you're going to believe those so called 'slogans' in those movies of yours, then is it also safe to conclude that northerners mainly serve as gatemen and car cleaners in Nigeria? Cuz you and I know that's all they're shown to do in these movies. Believe it or not, in 98 percent of these movies, Mallam/Hassan is all we see hungrily crawling out of the gatehouse to open the gate for the Igwe or Otunba. Sad but true. I guess that also makes it 'reality', no? Ahaaaa. You see how you shot yourself on the foot? Citing Nollywood in your argument is a dumb idea.

not only that, my igbo neighbour is the same ,.,. goes home for christmans and comes back to borno to open his shop

igbos do not really work as white collar people maybe messager but that is about it,.,.,., although some work in big companies
in nigeria but majority of them are business men and women cool
Unfortunately, this is simply a story of yours in which you are the only witness in this thread, and as such, does not qualify as valid support to your spurious claims. Try again. cool
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

Go and read up on how recruitment is done in the army since 1998. The large army of unemployed people in all states makes it such that military engagement is no more for your illiterate north.  I have cousins with MS degrees who are in the Nigerian army and they got into it after their uni degrees.

and so i am telling you the reality here. most northerner are in the miltary. accept it or keep decieving yourself

even before obj there have been yoruba and igbo people in the military but not mor than us,.,. i tell you

is it an engineer graduate that would join the infantory military  undecided
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Areosapien:

Congratulations. Way to be a hypocrite. A couple of posts ago, you were refering to people as 'Mor0ns' - so why are you suddenly back-rolling now? Anyway, given how inconsistent and unstable you are, I'll ignore this dumb part for later.
First and foremost, I think it's about time you dropped the poor charade about being Igbo, because it hasn't succeeded in fooling Jack. grin na only Igbo you be? What about Ijaw? And Tiv, and Itsekiri? grin Heck, why don't you also throw in Nupe while you're at it, since you genuinely believe this would excuse your idiocy?
Sorry to disappoint you bros, but that link doesn't lend any credence to your assertions. Instead, all it does is cite figures and circumstances, which from a closer look, are actually anecdotal, as opposed to pure facts from valid and reliable research. Plain and simple. Now, the fact that you've even gone ahead to draw your analogies from home videos has even made your post more pointless to say the least. If you're going to believe those so called 'slogans' in those movies of yours, then is it also safe to conclude that northerners mainly serve as gatemen and car cleaners in Nigeria? Cuz you and I know that's all they're shown to do in these movies. Believe it or not, in 98 percent of these movies, Mallam/Hassan is all we see hungrily crawling out of the gatehouse to open the gate for the Igwe or Otunba. Sad but true. I guess that also makes it 'reality', no? Ahaaaa. You see how you shot yourself on the foot? Citing Nollywood in your argument is a dumb idea.
Unfortunately, this is simply a story of yours in which you are the only witness in this thread, and as such, does not qualify as valid support to your spurious claims. Try again. cool

well believe whatever man, undecided don't really care undecided

just telling you the truth cool from an observer point of view
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
timbuk two:

just because i was selective doesn't make you any less of a bigot.

i hope this clears things up for you mate.

And what is a person with selective vision called? Bigot? Dude, you got jokes! grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

How will they understand with their blocked cow heads. In sane societies, they will all be rounded up and charged. Try that with Obama.

Lol! The shortest route to Guantanamo Bay!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by timbuktwo: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

And what is a person with selective vision called? Bigot? Dude, you got jokes! grin

"a bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs."

of all my 14 posts please point to the ones which illustrate the above. thanks mate.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

[size=18pt]President Obama Heckled at Connecticut Rally[/size]

http://tv.gawker.com/#!5677416/president-obama-heckled-at-connecticut-rally

[size=18pt]U.S. President Barack Obama was heckled during a stump speech in Massachusetts for Governor Deval Patrick, according to online reports.[/size]

http://politicallyillustrated.com/index.php/page/white-house/1922/

How many of them are in Gitmo? Has the republican party or Tea party leaders been threatened with SSS lockup?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Areosapien(f): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

well believe whatever man,  undecided don't really care undecided

just telling you the truth cool from an observer point of view
Uh-oh. Are you now throwing in the towel? grin A couple of posts ago, you were trying to pass off the happenings in Nollywood (of all places) as reality, forgetting the Northerners are even portrayed in worse lenses. Honestly speaking, your posts reek of ignorance and you could do with a lot more social education.
Then again, to each his own cool
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Rhino5dm: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
wait until they are back with another incoherent and lame excuses

dayokanu:

[size=18pt]President Obama Heckled at Connecticut Rally[/size]

http://tv.gawker.com/#!5677416/president-obama-heckled-at-connecticut-rally

[size=18pt]U.S. President Barack Obama was heckled during a stump speech in Massachusetts for Governor Deval Patrick, according to online reports.[/size]

http://politicallyillustrated.com/index.php/page/white-house/1922/

How many of them are in Gitmo? Has the republican party or Tea party leaders been threatened with SSS lockup?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by recoome(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
No Jonathan, No oil money, and u know what that means-useless naira, more hunger, no development, i guess BB wld do well selling pepper & tomatoes. BTW, the north have ruled this country too long since independence, spread d good news-GOODLUCK HAS ARRIVED 2 TRANSFORM NIGERIA, we dont want animals, old cargos, fake pastors, ethnic bigots, sexists or stone pelters in Aso-rock. GEJ all the way.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by friedrice1: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Heckled by his own PDP brothers?,
Why is PDP such a happy family?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AmbroE: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
When buhari came to rivers he was welcomed. Why stoned Gej. This is a shame. It shows that buhari is playing tribal politics, Buhari cannot take us to the promise land. He is a wounded lion but he has failed. Let me say this no matter the crowd following him, buhari will still fail. This are temptations that Gej must pass through, but he will win again. All this are happening so that he can see a story to tell at the end. A Vote 4 Gej is a vote 4 hope.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Solar74: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
What do you expect from uninformed Northeners?? Im sure d reasonable ones will be at home waitin to prove their point with their votes, It is high time they realise that presidency is not their birthright, other regions can also vie for the post!!! They should thank their stars that the president is a gentleman, imagine such disrespect!! And to all d e-voters, GOODLUCK to y'all
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Wadeoye(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
He was stoned by PDP members - they see him as a promise breaker which is a serious sin in both islam and christianity. He told the north he would not contest only for him to blatantly make a u-turn and even bribing the pdp delegates with $7k each to get elected.

The question now is, can GEJ bribe everybody that will vote on April 9? Of course no - the last last laugh is the best. With the look of things, the north will end up having the last laugh. Good for us, the BB supporters anyway - God has answered Nigerians' prayers.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
, IF HE BROKE THE PROMISE TO BETTER NIGERIA
, THATS A TENABLE CASE
, BUT HE BROKE THE PROMISE ONLY TO START DOING MUMU-NESS
, FLIRTING WITH THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS
, JUST FOR POWER

HIS WORST IS YET TO COME !!!!
IF I WAS GEJ,I WOULD CONDUCT THE ELECTIONS

ANNOUNCE THE TRUTHFUL WINNER AND PACK MY LOAD BACK TO BAYELSA

LET YOUR WORD BE YOUR BOND

YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH BODE GEORGE AND OBASANJO, I HOPE YOU HAVE COLLECTED THEIR KIRIKIRI KEYS smiley
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by soldee: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
$7k x 73 million voters = $511 trillion

Chai, dis delegates cost o no be small! Umblera go carry all so??
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
Violence is the only language the north understands. Their problem is not PDP but a southern infidel who wants to take away their birthright. They don't care what buhari does with their mandate as long as a northerner muslim is at Aso Rock. What will happen if the southerners start behaving the same way they are behaving.

Buhari may be a good man but I'm sorry that my vote and that of my family will not be casted for a man that represents religious intolerance in this country.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Wadeoye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Goodyness, when I saw your post, I increased the counter by 1 of the people who just open their mouth without objective thinking. Is it that the brain is not there or that we refused to use it? You said Buhari represents religous intolerance. May I ask you how? Somebody told you that or you read it somewhere?

Do you know that Buhari's driver is a christian? - this guy has been driving Buhari for 10 years.

Do you know that Buhari pulled down mosques that were in wrong places when he was head of state?

Do you know that it was Babangida that took Nigeria to IOC?

Do you know that Buhari's VP is a radical pastor?

Tell me how someone that have been contesting on a ticket with a christian is a religious bigot.

Nigerians, we need to start using our heads, otherwise we will die in mediocrity.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goodyness:

Violence is the only language the north understands. Their problem is not PDP but a southern infidel who wants to take away their birthright. They don't care what buhari does with their mandate as long as a northerner muslim is at Aso Rock. What will happen if the southerners start behaving the same way they are behaving.

Buhari may be a good man but I'm sorry that my vote and that of my family will not be casted for a man that represents religious intolerance in this country.

YOU CANT MAKE A VAGUE STATEMENT LIKE THAT IN AN INTELLECTULA FORUM LIKE THIS
AND EXPECT US TO KEEP QUIET AND LET YOU GET AWAY WITH SLANDERING A MAN WHO
HAS SPENT HIS WHOLE LIFE BUILDING HIS INTEGRITY AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS POCKETS
AND BANK ACCOUNTS LIKE HIS COLLEAGUES, WHAT ARE YOUR INSTANCES WITH
CITATIONS, WHAT HE SAID WHERE AND WHEN,
IF I DECIDE TO CALL YOU AN IDIOTIC,FOOLISH GARRULOUS slowpoke, WITHOUT PROOF
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, YOU SEE HOW IT FEELS!!!!

SO NOW TELL US HOW BUHARI IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT, HOW MANY JOS KILLINGS HAS
TELL ME WHAT JONATHAN HAS DONE OTHER THAN POINT FINGERS,
OH SORRY HE WAS BUSY CELEBRATING WITH BODE GEORGE,
GEJ HAS NO CLUE, WHAT IS GOING ON, EVEN AS ADVANTAGED AS HE IS BEING THE INCUMBENT
HE HAS NO CLUE WHATSOEVER,

DUDE OR DUDETTE DO US ALL A FAVOR BECAUSE SOME OF US TOO ARE SACRIFICING A LOT
TO MAINTAIN OUR INTEGRITY,WE CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE EASY WAY, BUT WE CHOSE NOT TO
AND WE TAKE OFFENSE WHEN YOUR OPEN YOUR VERBAL ORIFICE TO SAY SUCH CONDESCENDING
STATEMENTS, WITHOUT PROOF, BY JUST HEARSAY

SAI BUHARI/BAKARI
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
@blacksta

So you did not see anything wrong in the abuse?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by MeGaStReEt: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
Nothing good comes easy
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by rlcanon: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
hello to those of you imbicles that are going against Jonathan.How dare you baboon comment that Buhari is coming to cleanse the system.democracy or no democracy Buhari was in the system before the chosen one Jonathan.was this same Buhari under the rulership of Obansanjo not the Petroleum minister when 2 billion naira from the almight NNPC cover was declared missing till date?please you vagaborns should go and shup shit then close you dirty mouths.you people are evil and craving for recognition on nairaland.the last but not the least,nairanland does not recognise your selfish comments.any bonifade nigerians has the right to campaign any every nooks/crannies of this country called nigeria.shege,dan boro ba,oleeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim / Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.