Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally (8690 Views)

Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Ericology(m): 1:12am On Mar 17, 2011
malali:

YOU ARE NO GEJ SUPPORTERS, RIGHT
THE NORTHERNERS HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN, WE VOTED AGAINST ALHAJI ATIKU, OR ELSE GEJ RIGED THE PDP PRIMARIES, RIGHT
IF THE NORTHERNERS DECIDES TO ROTATE POWER WITH THE SOUTH, THEY COULD HAVE KEPT IT FORCEFULLY WITH MAGO MAGO, LIKE GEJ IS ABOUT TO DO, RIGHT
WE HAVE EDUCATED PEOPLE ALL OVER THE NIGERIA, OBJ SAID SOUTHWEST DIDNT NOT VOTE FOR HIM, SO STOP SHOUTING GEJ NOW, RIGHT
ALHAJI ATIKU AND ISLAM BABANGIDA LOST IN PDP PRIMARIES AND NPLF BECAUSE NORTHERNERS DIDNT VOTE FOR THEM, RIGHT

PLEASE WHEN YOU WANT TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH, ABEG JUST USE YOUR BRAIN SMALL!!!!!!

SAI BUHARI/BAKARI
NO DULLING
BB2011

U r funny , Atiku didnt lose northern peoples votes rather PDP delegates votes, They cld have been arm twisted into following party lines, Why then were there text messages threatening the delegates and guvnors for betraying the north'? abeg, make i hear word
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 1:18am On Mar 17, 2011
Ericology:

U r funny , Atiku didnt lose northern peoples votes rather PDP delegates votes, They cld have been arm twisted into following party lines, Why then were there text messages threatening the delegates and guvnors for betraying the north'? abeg, make i hear word

ARE PDP NORTHERN DELEGATES FROM THE SOUTH
IF THERE WERE ARM TWISTED, NA WHO TWIST THE ARM, SO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR AN ARM TWISTER smiley
YOU GO HEAR WORD WHEN ARM TWISTER TWIST YOUR EAR JOIN,
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Ericology(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2011
malali:

ARE PDP NORTHERN DELEGATES FROM THE SOUTH
IF THERE WERE ARM TWISTED, NA WHO TWIST THE ARM, SO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR AN ARM TWISTER smiley
YOU GO HEAR WORD WHEN ARM TWISTER TWIST YOUR EAR JOIN,

U seem not to get it, GEJ is the most clueless president i have seen since i was born sometime in the mid 70 and i dont give a rat a, s abt him, My only annoyance is that most of our northern brothers dont care abt quality rather anybody that has a northern tag on him
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Geniro: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2011
dayokanu:

If you have evidence to show, bring it forth I dont engage in Beer parlous gist

What the hell is this guy saying, you need proof to believe that Yar Adua with the aid of the PDP rigging machinery got himself the presidency . and you call it beer parlour gist. In an effort to argue  your useless points you end up messing yourself big time . Because you want to back up your glorious hate for Jonathan, you now had to take a shameful stand that the PDP govt never rigged on a large scale to win elections simply because the North supported it. you are just an exhibit of shame to all BB apologist . Nonsense .
Suddenly the Core North feel they determine who becomes the president when votes will be shared among the top three candidates in that terrain . so what happens in the Southern and the Middle belt states can the CPC or even the ACN pull their weight ? . People fail to use simple logic to access reality .

Ericology:

I am no GEJ supporter but make no mistakes at the bold,  The Northerners were practically urged or rather begged to let a Southerner taste power for 8 yrs before returning it to them which he did anyway, That was why they voted for him, I dont fancy GEJ but cant stick out my neck for any Northern candidate cuz while we the educated ones in the south care about capabilities and competence of who rules us,  most pple in the north just want anybody with an  Alh before him name and whose religion status reads Islam,  take this word  to the bank.

Thank you my brother , i wonder why people with absolute no idea just spring out to speak trash just to satisfy their fancy . unimagibable but true that if a goat From the North is presented as a presidential candidate , The whole Northern populace won't find it hard to scream "Sai Goat" .
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2011
Ericology:

U seem not to get it, GEJ is the most clueless president i have seen since i was born sometime in the mid 70 and i dont give a rat a, s abt him, My only annoyance is that most of our northern brothers dont care abt quality rather anybody that has a northern tag on him

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY, LISTEN I WILL EDUCATE YOU
ZONING WAS A GOOD IDEA, BUT THE PEOPLE PREACHING
ZONING WERE EVIL MEN, THE LIKES OF ATIKU AND IBB FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST,
PDP HAS CORRUPTED NIGERIA SO MUCH THEY ARE NOW CORRUPTING THEMSELVES,

BUHARI IS NON CORRUPTIBLE
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Enouwem(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2011
[size=30pt]I dont talk about the hausa but today am forced to

mehnnnn, dis people are really stupid

what if GEJ continues to be the president that means u people are finished
[/size]
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Tunsbobo(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2011
If you carefully check the profile of those who are clamouring for buhari as nigeria's next president, you would discover that they are not so smart fools(no offense). How would someone in his right thinking senses vote 4 a 69 year old power hungry sharia blinded bigot as president? Is buhari the best nigeria has to offer? Una no well, infact nigerians are confused!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2011
Enouwem:

[size=30pt]I dont talk about the hausa but today am forced to

mehnnnn, dis people are really silly

what if GEJ continues to be the president that means u people are finished
[/size]

I AM NOT HAUSA
PLS CAN YOU MAKE YOUR HANDWRITING BIGGER FOR GEJ grin

SAI BUHARI 2011
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2011
Lifted this from another thread for malali, dayokanu and co. Happy reading…,

THE TRUTH ABOUT BUHARI REVEALED

Originally By: Kekere ekun

In my books, Buhari is a pretentious anti-corruption fighter. The trajectory of a man's journey in public life matters. For the follwoing reasons I can not vote for Buhari

1. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence. He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

1© Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

2. He put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution. He left untouched an alleged well known drug baron in Ibrahim Babangida who later overthrew his government.

3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.

4. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash througth the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs who later became the Vice President and a compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

5. He jaile Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician

6. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity Card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of Northern population majority

7. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never to vote for anyone who was not a muslim.

8. He is a coup plotter.

9. He has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha.
9(a) He has not been able to point to any project that he prosecuted outside the Northern Nigeria with the so-caled trust fund.

10. He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.

I can not in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds. I hope and pray that Nigerians would not make any mistake of putting him in the helm of affairs.

ONLY CRACK-HEADS AND IDIOTS WILL WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO VOTE THIS GOD-FORSAKEN SELF-MADE GENERAL.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Goodyness:

In my books, Buhari is a pretentious anti-corruption fighter. The trajectory of a man's journey in public life matters. For the follwoing reasons I can not vote for Buhari

1. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence. He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

1© Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

2. He put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution. He left untouched an alleged well known drug baron in Ibrahim Babangida who later overthrew his government.

3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.

4. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash througth the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs who later became the Vice President and a compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

5. He jaile Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician

6. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity Card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of Northern population majority

7. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never to vote for anyone who was not a muslim.

8. He is a coup plotter.

9. He has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha.
9(a) He has not been able to point to any project that he prosecuted outside the Northern Nigeria with the so-caled trust fund.

10. He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.

I can not in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds. I hope and pray that Nigerians would not make any mistake of putting him in the helm of affairs.

ONLY CRACK-HEADS AND IDIOTS WILL WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO VOTE THIS GOD-FORSAKEN SELF-MADE GENERAL.

@GOODYNESS
JUST LIKE GOODLUCK YOUR FOLLOW FOLLOW DON TURN YOU TO MUMU
YOU COPIED SOMEBODY ELSES SPEECH WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION
AND YOU ARE USING IT AS AN ARGUMENTATIVE POINT,
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM GEJ,
COPY ANOTHER MAN TALK YOU NO VERIFY AM,
NOW YOU ARE FORCING A GENTLEMAN LIKE HUMBLE SELF TO CALL YOU
A MUMU
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Tunsbobo(m): 2:21am On Mar 17, 2011
malali:

@GOODYNESS
A MUMU
Honestly speaking, u are a big fool! The fact still remains that those allegations made against him are all true and are backed up with evidence. I can not vote for someone like buhari, he is not the answer to Nigeria's questions
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 17, 2011
malali:

@GOODYNESS
A MUMU
No offence. I no fit shout. Has someone told you that you are shouting?
Writing in all caps = shouting (thought you are a gentleman)
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 2:29am On Mar 17, 2011
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE
--WHEN ASKED WHY GEJ WENT TO BODE GEORGE'S PARTY--------====HE SAID I DIDNT KNOW BODE GEORGE WAS GOING TO BE THERE.
--TESLIM FOLARIN WAS RELEASED HOURS BEFORE PDP PRIMARIES AND FLOWN TO ABUJA IN A PRESIDENTIAL JET
--GEJ CALLED THE SOUTHWEST RASCALS
--GEJ CALLED BABANGIDA HIS FATHER AND MENTOR

LMAO, AND YOU WANT THIS MAN TO BE PRESIDENT,
HE WILL BE THE MOST MUMUMICIOUS PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD
HE IS A NICE GUY DONT GET ME WRONG,
BUT HE IS TOO SLOW, ANYONE WILL LOOK GOOD COMPARED TO SLOW YARADUA

NAIJA DON TIRE FOR SLOW MEN WEY NO GET SWAGG

SAI BUHARI
BB2011
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nicklee(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2011
Tunsbobo:

If you carefully check the profile of those who are clamouring for buhari as nigeria's next president, you would discover that they are not so smart fools(no offense). How would someone in his right thinking senses vote 4 a 69 year old power hungry sharia blinded bigot as president? Is buhari the best nigeria has to offer? Una no well, infact nigerians are confused!

Some of us supporting Buhari are some of the smartest and most intelligent Nigerians home and abroad. You better check our profiles really well.

Just did a little research recently and I found out that majority of Buhari's die-hard supporters are some of the most educated and smartest Nigerians around. On the other hand, majority of GEJ supporters that I talked to were supporting him either based on ethnicity or some strange religious reasons (something about God using him, being the anointed one). I realized a lot of support was coming from people who had read spiritual meanings into his political ascendence (Alams down fall, Umaru's death etc).  Very very few are supporting him based on competence. On the other hand, a good number of Buhari's supporters are doing so based on the fact that they think he is actually competent to do the job.

Again, I was irked because you called us not so smart fools. Better look at the profiles again,  It might take you a life time to get to where most of us have been and have actually left behind.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by malali: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2011
Nicklee:

Some of us supporting Buhari are some of the smartest and most intelligent Nigerians home and abroad. You better check our profiles really well.

Just did a little research recently and I found out that majority of Buhari's die-hard supporters are some of the most education and smartest Nigerians around. On the other hand, majority of GEJ supporters that I talked to were supporting him either based on ethnicity or some strange religious reasons (something about God using him, being the anointed one). I realized a lot of support was coming from people who had read spiritual meanings into his political ascendence (Alams down fall, Umaru's death etc).  Very very few are supporting him based on competence. On the other hand, a good number of Buhari's supporters are doing so based on the fact that they think he is actually competent to do the job.

Again, I was irked because you called us not so smart fools. Better looks at the profiles again,  It might take you a life time to get to where most of us have been and have actually left behind.

"Amor patriae nostra lex."
THANKS !!!!
I DIDNT WANT TO PLAY THAT CARD
BUT THANKS,

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
WITH ALL THE GREAT ACHIEVERS  WE HAVE ON THE GLOBE
WITH MEDIOCRE PUPPETS LIKE OBJ CONTROLLED GEJ

SAI BUHARI
NAMIJIN DUNIYA
MAI GASKIYA

SAI BAKARI
THE MAN THAT LEAD SAVE NIGERIA GROUP DESERVES A ROLE
WE NEED MEN WITH BALLS
NOT OTTA PUPPETS

SAY NO TO OTTA PUPPETS NOW!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Goodyness:

8. He is a coup plotter.

you are right and of course even the supporter$ knw that but they need somebody to keep their birth right alive while the other ppl supports him 4 he chosed their brother! As a vice.God pls come and wide their eyes!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2011
Chai. GEJ na wa o! I saw what he tweeted this evening. Lwkmd. "and thats the end of a crazy day".

I no blame him sha. Life as a professional mumu can be difficult. If I was there I would vote for him.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by 3kay945(m): 4:18am On Mar 17, 2011
Are you guys not tired of p.d.p ?, Haven t they failed us? Abi what kind of insanity or curse is on this country! People never learn. Only a FOOL will vote jonathan.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by ghostmaile: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2011
I never liked GEJ. Especially after i saw/watched his interview with former CNN anchor christiana AmANPOUR. I just couldnt believe that a so-called PHD holder couldnt hold his own in an interview. And his wife's grammatical **********?, dont even get me started

Back to the main issue. we need to ask ourselves an important question

why was he heckled?, was is because of his policies(if he has one) or because he is from the south-south(born to rule northern mentality)?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 17, 2011
3kay945:

Are you guys not tired of p.d.p ?,  Haven t they failed us? Abi what kind of insanity or curse is on this country! People never learn. Only a FOOL will vote jonathan.

Very tired o. They have failed us, yes. Everything you say is true. I would still vote for him if I lived in Nigeria though. Nigeria is stuck right now. He hasn't exactly pulled us back though. He's a goat, yes, but I'd rather stay in the same place than move backwards.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2011
If Dem like let them throw iron or bullet at the convoy of the president,the fact remain I will vote for him come April Election.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by danidon: 5:49am On Mar 17, 2011
I don't thonk the best way to aspire to a position is to incite the almajiri's against the incumbent. I bet anyone that cares that this Buhari tactics might backfire on him. He may end up third in this race, 3 weeks to go. Watch out
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2011
i have Vow!!!! with my Last!! blood shocked
Never to vote for BB Group,
With Mohammed Bakare (NO more Pastor) recent statement on 'After Election' with his Oga Burari Intention towards Sharia Law wide Coverage in Nigeria and some 'cur pit' call Supporters who has nothing to do than throwing Stones to their 'Future President' grin
i wonder the type of leadership they will bring (God forbid, Not in Nigeria)
Northerners need desperate Power to Fight other Tribes but thank God For the intervention of GEJ
Advise to Northerners
you are not the only people in Nigeria,Let others Rule
Nigeria as a Nation is not for one Particular People
Let Power Change Hand
We Know what you Abokis are fighting for,not just Buhari but to retain power
enough is enough
GEJ/SAMBO all the ways, grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Osocan(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2011
I will Never to vote for BB Group,
With Mohammed Bakare (NO more Pastor) recent statement on 'After Election' with his Oga Burari Intention towards Sharia Law wide Coverage in Nigeria and some 'cur pit' call Supporters who has nothing to do than throwing Stones to their 'Future President' grin
Northerners need desperate Power to Fight other Tribes but thank God For the intervention of GEJ
[b]Advise to Northerners.
Let Power Change Hand
enough is enough
GEJ/SAMBO all the ways.
Make dose abokis take time o!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Dawdy(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2011
Buhari is needed, for better future of nigeria.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2011
Osocan:

Advise to Northerners.
Let Power Change Hand
enough is enough
GEJ/SAMBO all the ways.
Johnpaul2k2:

i have Vow!!!! with my Last!! blood shocked
Never to vote for BB Group,
[b]Advise to Northerners

Let Power Change Hand
enough is enough
GEJ/SAMBO all the ways, grin

And you had to open another ID to repeat the same thing?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Osocan:

With Mohammed Bakare (NO more Pastor) recent statement on 'After Election' with his Oga Burari Intention towards Sharia Law wide Coverage in Nigeria and some 'cur pit' call Supporters who has nothing to do than[size=14pt] throwing Stones to their 'Future President' [/size] grin
[b]Advise to Northerners.
Let Power Change Hand
enough is enough
GEJ/SAMBO all the ways.

Its the style of their leader, who is on record as asking almajiri's to lynch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by samstels: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2011
Guys,
Lets just be sincere to ourselves ,GEJ will have a landslide victory in the elections , reason PDP has more coverage just like MTN.

The northern votes will be shared btw Buhari,Jonathan  and Ribadu ,possibly Shekarau.Then there will be block vote for GEJ/SAMBO  in the south south and south east.when you come to the west ,the votes will also be shared, so you can now work out the mathematics.

Let the northerners relax for once .Its not their birth right to continiously rule.I just think we need to give this man,GEJsome time to see what come sout of his administration , all the opposition making noise if given the mandate wont amke any difference .This is NIGERIA, If you get what i mean .Buhari was incharge of PTF,what happened, we are not in any military regime ,this is democracy and more of politics and not dictatorship.Buhari has to work with the legislators and who are these people,

I do not have much time to discuss this issue ,northerners are just being sentimental because zoning crashed, so without zone cant they contest ?Lets see how these scenario unfolds , its just less than 20 days to go.Hope all you that shout Sai buhari have voters card,

If we still beleive in one Nigeria,lets Vote GEJ.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Gbenge77(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2011
WE NEED ''COMPETENCE'' RATHER THAN ''GOODLUCK''[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Fad3: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2011
This is where i come in, i want 2 ask a questn if buhari cm 4 campaigns in d south n people dont like him would he be stoned or yelled at? U knw d ans. Yes even if people in katsina dont like GEJ how do u expres ur grievance in a civil society is it by stoning or swearing curses? U knw better, buhari is anti-south n nt democratic person which he himslef confirmed while he was head of state dat he does nt believe in democracy, as at dat time he taught is govt would nt be toppled, atiku used this his statement against him in 2007 election, nation newspaper october 07. Let me tel u i dont like pdp n it waz unfortunate 4 Gej 2 cm 4rm there cos Gej himslef is nt bad, it would be beta 4 Gej or Ribadu 2 win than buhari, AND 9ja is nt owned by one ethnic group, presidency is nt d birth right of d north, cos if is so then a refurandum sh be called 4 d south 2 go on their own, check d history of 9ja d north has always bin in power whether civilian or military?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^

Dream on, yes MTN has more coverage but does that make them the best service provider?

Its people that vote, not structure, i know what i want, 12 years of failed promises is not one of them.

I know what i want and alot of people i believe know what they want too.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Tadeus(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2011
The foundation that our colonial masters laid for us is still affecting us, Although, in democratic state, masses have right to reject one candidate and pick their choice but not the way that northerners are doing it now,  All what northerners needs is orientation, even Nigerians in general,

We can not solve our problems in one day, but we need to face the challenges with endurance and determination and always believe that we are one Nigerian and we have no other country to claim.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? / Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso / APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.