Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally (8686 Views)

Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by daresmith: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
All was going well at the PDP Presidential rally in Katsina until President Goodluck Jonathan took to the stage to give his speech. From the very first statement he made, noise erupted in the background, people shouting him down with curses and some as much as swearing to stone him.

His speech was a short one though as tension began to grow on the grounds and the PDP entourage had to leave in a hurry. As they left crowds hurried towards the President's car still raining curses at him and it took the intervention of security personnel to dispel the attackers.

It was threatening to get even more violent that the NTA had to end transmission abruptly.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by blacksta(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Even the Northerners can smell STINKING AIR 2011 all the way from Bayelsa abi he guy no bring FRESH BIscuit come Kastina.ss
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AndreUweh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
No big deal. Katsina is Buhari's state and it is expected.
Probably, Idiagbon would have done better than Buhari. It is a pity, Buhari will lose for the 3rd consecutive time. He call have all of Katsina. It's like a cup of water out of River Niger.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
blacksta:

Even the Northerners can smell STINKING AIR 2011 all the way from Bayelsa abi he guy no bring FRESH BIscuit come Kastina.ss

What is the happening in the north has nothing to do with the profile of the presidential election gradiators. It is very simple, an infidel in the person of Jonathan has "stolen" what originally belongs to the North: (ie, the Presidency). And they see Buhari as the messiah.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by egift(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mind you its PDP members. They were calm when other PDP members spoke. BB all the way.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AndreUweh(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
noblezone:

What is the happening in the north has nothing to do with the profile of the presidential election gradiators. It is very simple, an infidel in the person of Jonathan has "stolen" what originally belongs to the North: (ie, the Presidency). And they see Buhari as the messiah.
The are wrong. No ethnic group has a monopoly to Aso Rock. An Ijaw man is a Nigerian and has every right to land in Aso Rock. Thank God he is in charge now and will remain so after April.
Those who say no to him can pack their belongings and head to Sahara Desert.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by madago: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is this no democracy,cant someone have the right to contest an election?Let Jonathan be, he has the right to be whoever he wants likewise any Nigerian who passes the constitutional requirement for any elective position,
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
All these noise being made by hausa-fulani during GEJ campaigns in northern Nigeria: they should remember that no region has a monopoly of violence. I wonder what the MEND and other ND groups are waiting for. Please shut the oil pipes and let everyone go home to roost.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The are wrong. No ethnic group has a monopoly to Aso Rock. An Ijaw man is a Nigerian and has every right to land in Aso Rock. Thank God he is in charge now and will remain so after April.

Word. Let them make noise now and expel their emptiness, what is expected of almajiri's? They have nothing to riot about now, so they can only think of zoning and a kafir stealing their God given right to rule. lol
All hail almajiri!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

All these noise being made by hausa-fulani during GEJ campaigns: they should note that no region has a monopoly of violence. I wonder what the MEND and other ND groups are waiting for. Please shut the oil pipes and let everyone go home to roost.

guy you are moro.n. do you know your igbo people too will be affected
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

andre you are wrong, he is defienatly not the change we need now i can tell you that
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AndreUweh(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

andre you are wrong, he is defienatly not the change we need now i can tell you that
And that pensioner at 69 is the change we need. How much do you enjoy cracking jokes?.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

Is that why people behave as if they rushed out of the forest? The only change bush people need is civilisation.
Those almajiri's need to be forcefully educated, they have no home training thats why they throw stones like fools. The people that send them are even worse.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

guy you are moro.n. do you know your igbo people too will be affected

One-legged baboon: Everyone will be affected, but we know who bears the most brunt. Your foolery and that of your people will not let you reason better. Those who do not know the meaning of decorum do not deserve decorum.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by egift(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Beaf:

Word. Let them make noise now and expel their emptiness, what is expected of almajiri's? They have nothing to riot about now, so they can only think of zoning and a kafir stealing their God given right to rule. lol
All hail almajiri!

@Beaf:
I like when you call these great Nigerian masses "almajiri" but they keep flogging tears off your eyes. If they are so useless, as you want us to believe, why is Jonathan desperately looking for them? Remember how he called the SW elders "rascals".

Buhari respects every Nigerian, irrespective of your state, religion, wealth, status, etc. But Jonathan want to go to where is is not even like and give us a very big smile "as if nothing is wrong".

Nigerians should abide by the laws of the land - But politicians should respect the wishes of the people (the are servants to) grin grin grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by egift(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Jonathan should not be forcing himself on the people - tell him he failed, Nigerians are very happy to replace him with Buhari - who will clean the mess he have created and get things working again grin grin grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Barkono: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Beaf
Yes, their God given right to rule till 2015. A dishonest kafir (who agreed to an agreement), is Islam's worst enemy. A betrayer. Read the scriptures regularly bro, for guidance.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

And that pensioner at 69 is the change we need. How much do you enjoy cracking jokes?.

and how old was obj when he was the president

please brother jonathan has being there for months now, yet no single change is it when he spents 4 years u would see change undecided

Beaf:

Is that why people behave as if they rushed out of the forest? The only change bush people need is civilisation.
Those almajiri's need to be forcefully educated, they have no home training thats why they throw stones like fools. The people that send them are even worse.

come on now beaf, if someone does not want to be western educated would you or jonathan force them to be undecided

why call them fools just because they do not like jonathan.,.,., in which i agree with them

Adelaide2:

One-legged baboon: Everyone will be affected, but we know who bears the most brunt. Your foolery and that of your people will not let you reason better. Those who do not know the meaning of decorum do not deserve decorum.

grin grin grin grin grin chai see envy turning into madness

boy you get time ooo,.,. if lagos is bombed by mend, you know igbos are 67 % of lagosian according to ohaneze,.,. now who do you think it would affect more ? grin grin grin mumu

or abuja that is 70% igbo according to el rufia who would die, hausa people or igbos ?

you hav no logic here, i think you are a really ewu amu grin grin tongue
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by jason123: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

What most of you guys fail to see is that the so called zoning or rotation or tribalism was and is PDP's agreement not a national agreement. The agreement was between the North and the South where the south rotates it among themselves and GEJ from the SS was meant to be the representative of the South after OBJ IN PDP NOT NIGERIA. No one is saying an ijaw man does not have a right, if it were GEJ would have not gotten there in the first place. Now, why are you all angry at the northerners for reacting They fulfilled their own end of the agreement instead of the south to follow suit they truncated it as if there is no tomorrow.
We all know GEJ will be our next president either by legitimate voting or rigging (as if anyone cares) but the question is, after GEJ what next If GEJ is not double standard, why did he choose an Hausa man as his vice?? Why not a yoruba man or an igbo man or even another SS man since Zoning does not exist anymore?? The truth is, zoning has been and will continue to be part of our political decisions until we are no longer a country or federalism is put in place. Why did the other parties have a southerner as their vice The point is, the is all a joke to becloud the ethnic, regional and religious bigots so that the elites can still continue and we all know who the joke is on, don't we? The Nigerian masses.

Keep deceiving yourselves thinking that GEJ is the man that is going to do this and that when he cannot even uphold a party agreement or stand by his words (for example, the FIFA decision). I personally like Buhari over Ribadu but that is my choice not yours. I am simply letting you all to know that the joke is on you.

[size=20pt]FRESH AIR 2011!!![/size] wink
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Barkono:

@Beaf
Yes, their God given right to rule till 2015. A dishonest kafir (who agreed to an agreement), is Islam's worst enemy. A betrayer. Read the scriptures regularly bro, for guidance.

gbammmm
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AndreUweh(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
egift:

@Beaf:
I like when you call these great Nigerian masses "almajiri" but they keep flogging tears off your eyes. If they are so useless, as you want us to believe, why is Jonathan desperately looking for them? Remember how he called the SW elders "rascals".

Buhari respects every Nigerian, irrespective of your state, religion, wealth, status, etc. But Jonathan want to go to where is is not even like and give us a very big smile "as if nothing is wrong".

Nigerians should abide by the laws of the land - But politicians should respect the wishes of the people (the are servants to) grin grin grin
You chat as if you were only born yesterday. Buhari and respect. I dey laff. This same Buhari that imprisoned people without trial, ordered soldiers to break peoples's shops and disrespected the U.K by using unconventional means to repatriate a Nigerian.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Adelaide2: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

and how old was obj when he was the president

please brother jonathan has being there for months now, yet no single change is it when he spents 4 years u would see change undecided

come on now beaf, if someone does not want to be western educated would you or jonathan force them to be undecided

why call them fools just because they do not like jonathan.,.,., in which i agree with them

grin grin grin grin grin chai see envy turning into madness

boy you get time ooo,.,. if lagos is bombed by mend, you know igbos are 67 % of lagosian according to ohaneze,.,. now who do you think it would affect more ? grin grin grin mumu

or abuja that is 70% igbo according to el rufia who would die, hausa people or igbos ?

you hav no logic here, i think you are a really ewu amu grin grin tongue

Always difficult conversing with you because you cannot read with understanding. I said they should shut the oil pipes. I did not say they should bomb Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Aba, etc. Do you understand now or do you want me to get my dog to explain to you?
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

Always difficult conversing with you because you cannot read with understanding. I said they should shut the oil pipes. I did not say they should bomb Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Aba, etc. Do you understand now or do you want me to get my dog to explain to you?

oohhhh sorry i did not understand your statement

ok

if they shut the oil pipes what happen to igbos business men who are 90% in lagos

and also igbo traders in abuja who happen to be 80%

should they go bankcupt or what?

please give us suggestions grin grin grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
egift:

Jonathan should not be forcing himself on the people - tell him he failed, Nigerians are very happy to replace him with Buhari - who will clean the mess he have created and get things working again grin grin grin

What exactly do you mean?
This mess started right after the independence. The mess resulted in a civil war. The trio of Buhari, IBB and Abacha compounded the mess. OBJ only iced it.

A vote for Buhair is a vote for tyranny.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AndreUweh(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
Barkono:

@Beaf
Don't console your self with Islam, it is very irrelevant in this debate. If you can not withstand his impending mandate, Sahara desert is wild enough to house you or sorry, Sahara has encroached your house already.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
noblezone:

What exactly do you mean?
This mess started right after the independence. The mess resulted in a civil war. The trio of Buhari, IBB and Abacha compounded the mess. OBJ only iced it.

A vote for Buhair is a vote for tyranny.

how, is he not a civilian now
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by timbuktwo: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
they are booing him because he looked them straight in the eye and lied to them about the zoning agreement in the PDP even though he was a signatory on the said agreement.

whilst any form of physical violence is reprehensible and should be stopped immediately, every Nigerian is allowed to voice his or her displeasure at any of their elected official whether in their presence or not. this is our democratic right; they are our PUBLIC SERVANTS, not the other way around.

remember, respect is earned and this man hasn't earned it either through his actions or his behaviour.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by desgiezd(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

It is a pity, Buhari will lose for the 3rd consecutive time. He call have all of Katsina. It's like a cup of water out of River Niger.

Its a pity you are wallowing in self delusion!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AljUche: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Really? You guys will soon be looking for kafirs and Islams worst enemies among yourselves in the desert, because nobody will continue to take this nonsense lying down.
A word is enough for the wise, most ND people are like GEJ. They don't talk much. You guys can continue throwing stones like people without home training, while reading scriptures. LOL!

guy who told you the north is a desert or u are just guessing undecided
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by jason123: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

Nchara, we have to be honest and have a chat. I do not know your background and all but one thing is certain, what affect a yoruba, hausa and ijaw man affects the igbo. Corruption has nothing to do with tribe or race instead it has to do with the people who are blinded by tribalism that encourages it.
Tell me, what about the Orji's in the East What about the Ibori's in the SS or the Akala's in the SW or should I mention the Ciroma's and the ruling class in the North

Tribalism is the reason why these people are still here. If you think that by fighting some disgruntled yorubas on the internet will improve your situation or the SE situation, then you are wrong. Do you think it is the hausas fault that is why the Akala's are in the SW?? Or it is the yorubas fault that is why the Kalu's are in the SE Illusions my friend and brother. These people are just feeding off the hatred that is in your heart and using it for their personal profits. The SEastern and indeed all our leaders have NEVER been honest to us. They keep tell us that its our neighbours fault while they secretly stash some "ghana must goes" abroad. We have many of their children here. Some of them are my close friends but I will not disclose the names. Most of my friends are igbos and they are connected to these people.

We have to learn to stop looking at things from a tribal lens. We might not be able to live together in Nigeria but we can coexist and respect eachother.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by egift(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

You chat as if you were only born yesterday. Buhari and respect. I dey laff. This same Buhari that imprisoned people without trial, ordered soldiers to break peoples's shops and disrespected the U.K by using unconventional means to repatriate a Nigerian.

So you don't know why Nigerians want Buhari? Here it is:

Nigerians want Buhari to:
1. Stop these politicians from stealing our national wealth.
2. Retrieve what have been stolen
3. Judiciously use what we have to rapidly develop every sector of this great country.

Let me emphasize, if capture, prosecute, jail and retrieve what have been lost - think again. grin grin grin
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Beaf: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
timbuk two:

who is this beaf? what a loathsome creature. can't we move him to the tribalist section.

Use your words on yourself and your selective vision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers / The TSA: How Buhari Nuked The Nigerian Economy / Zainab Ahmed: Budget Office Behind N206b Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.