Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally (8693 Views)

Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by nkopuyo(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2011
we should not vote based on ethnicity. but on credibility. my heart bleeds for this entity called nigeria. God help us!!!!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by ziccoit: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2011
When majority of human rights groups in the North were clamouring and fighting for GEJ to be made a full and functioning president they were not illiterate almajiris?

When over 90%  of Niralanders jumped up in support of GEJ when made the president they were not morons, idiots, bigots etc.

If Northerners PDP are religion bigot, morons fools etc because they thought GEJ is now usurping what is rightly theirs, what do we call the growing numbers of PDP/GEJ enemies in the south? Are they too religious bigots.

Do you know relatively GEJ/PDP has more enemies in the south than the North? We may safely put it that SW is for ACN, SE and SS for PDP/GEJ, CPC and ACN. North for CPC. Just wait and see, election would clear the air.

NOTE, those people are PDP members in PDP rally.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by MIBB: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2011
I see US prediction coming even sooner than expected. Don't fool yourselves thinking that when GEJ is disgraced out of office by the seemingly more populous North, simply because he is minority that the oil wells in the south will reopen for their exploitation.

This election is a turning point. The yorubas supporting BB ticket should know that they have more to loose when the bubbles burst. the bulk of the operators and staff in the oil companies are yorubas.

The south is watching and will need to know why we cannot rule our country even when we fund it 95%.

We are watching!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by samstels: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2011
WE NEED ''COMPETENCE'' RATHER THAN ''GOODLUCK''     

BB IS COMPETENT
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by dave2(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2011
And who says that Buhari is more competent than GEJ?
Anyway, no need to waste my energy on this good for nothing argument cos GEJ is surely going to win with a landslide
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by maxproxl: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2011
this act of mis-conduct is an unpleasant surprise, is it because yaradua is from katsina. its better goodluck avoids some places in the north who sees the presidency as their birth-right, even people from the south-east didnt act like dis.

WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS. IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE, GENDER OR RELIGION. at least his running mate is from the core-north.
am sure these cowards are agents of BUHARI and CPC. we pray for a peaceful free and fair election next month. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by sharpman1(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2011
samstels:

BB IS COMPETENT

YES!!!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AmbroE: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2011
Buhari doesn't represent unity in this country. He is indirectly using pdp zoning to manipulate muslim north that it is their turn to be in power. Can you pple believe that Buhari's campaign posters in the far muslim north do not even carry the photos of his running mate because he is a christain and could be disincentive to buhari's support there.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2011
ziccoit:

When majority of human rights groups in the North were clamouring and fighting for GEJ to be made a full and functioning president they were not illiterate almajiris?

When over 90%  of Niralanders jumped up in support of GEJ when made the president they were not morons, idiots, bigots etc.

If Northerners PDP are religion bigot, morons fools etc because they thought GEJ is now usurping what is rightly theirs, what do we call the growing numbers of PDP/GEJ enemies in the south? Are they too religious bigots.

Do you know relatively GEJ/PDP has more enemies in the south than the North? We may safely put it that SW is for ACN, SE and SS for PDP/GEJ, CPC and ACN. North for CPC. Just wait and see, election would clear the air.

NOTE, those people are PDP members in PDP rally.

What a big DREAM!!! Even Buhari could not get more than 600 people to attend his rally in any South Soth or South East States
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by FabulousE1: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2011
GEJ, SHOULD NOT FEAR NOR STUMBLE!,( KATSINA NO BE THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA) AFTERALL,IT IS BUHARI'S STATE,SO THEY ARE ANTI-GEJ.
  LETS PRAY!.   HEAVENLY  AND ALMIGHTY GOD,LORD OF  THE UNIVERSE AND OF NIGERIA,UPLIFT FOR US A GOD FEARING PERSON  AND PRESIDENT OF GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AS THE ELECTED AND APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT NATION NIGERIA, AND NOT A FORMER RULER AND A BARACKS BOY ( M. BUHARI) AS WE DONOT WANT TO BE RULED BY THE GUNS NOR REFORMED MILITARY  CUM DEMOCRATIC PERSONS,NOR AN ISLAMIC RULER. MOVE OUR GOOD NATION FORWARD LIKE THAT OF A DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE HANDS OF OUR GOOD AND GOD FEARING  GEJ.

AMEN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT GEJ.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2011
Let's say NO to northern oligarchy!
Stand up for a free and fair Nigeria.
Stand up for a Nigeria where all citizens have equal rights.
Stand up for a Nigeria where you or your children can live, work/do business in any part of the country without fear of molestation and intimidation.
Stand up for a Nigeria where you or your children can aspire to any position in the land without be discriminated against based on your tribe/religion.
Say No to politicians who just change platforms (political parties) and not ideologies.

My friends that is the real change that we need and that we should believe in.

Say No to a system where there is no real opposition to the government of the day. (I will explain; zoning was adopted by PDP as a party policy but what did we see happen with the opposition parties? they all jumped on the bandwagon by 'zoning' their presidential slots to the north. ACN and ANPP took it further by offering their presidential slots to aggrieved PDP losers).

Let us make our politicians accountable to us, make them keep their campaign promises. Issue-based politics is the answer not mudslinging and name-calling. Don't let them get away with telling us solutions to Nigeria's problems without outlining how they intend to achieve such. We should rise above ethnic and religious sentiments for the sake of future generation.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by 9ijaMan: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Ozin:

What a big DREAM!!! Even Buhari could not get more than 600 people to attend his rally in any South Soth or South East States
You lie and you are so bad at it.
Thosand attended Buhari's rallies at PH, Owerri and Yenegoa.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2011
fesse:

@ poster,

You are a ba.st.ard/crimi.nal liar. I don't know why some ppl are full of decit. What will you gain by all these lies. I was there and nothing like that happened. This is not the best way to campaign for your person. Partisian politics will gain us nothing. Let us be objective for once.
My dear you dont need to be hard on whoever this poster is because that is their stock in trade.Watch most of their post on nairaland,most are concorted from what they want thier supporters to hear.They forget lies told a billion times can never be true.They think by telling lies they are doing their principal the Dictator a favour without knowing they are only winning more people to the GEJ cause.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2011
samstels:

BB IS COMPETENT

And you in ur imagination believe Buhari the Dictator is competent? angry grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Niger Delta
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Fabulous E:

GEJ, SHOULD NOT FEAR NOR STUMBLE!,( KATSINA NO BE THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA) AFTERALL,IT IS BUHARI'S STATE,SO THEY ARE ANTI-GEJ.
  LETS PRAY!.   HEAVENLY  AND ALMIGHTY GOD,LORD OF  THE UNIVERSE AND OF NIGERIA,UPLIFT FOR US A GOD FEARING PERSON  AND PRESIDENT OF GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AS THE ELECTED AND APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT NATION NIGERIA, AND NOT A FORMER RULER AND A BARACKS BOY ( M. BUHARI) AS WE DONOT WANT TO BE RULED BY THE GUNS NOR REFORMED MILITARY  come DEMOCRATIC PERSONS,NOR AN ISLAMIC RULER. MOVE OUR GOOD NATION FORWARD LIKE THAT OF A DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE HANDS OF OUR GOOD AND GOD FEARING  GEJ.

AMEN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT GEJ.
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

You lie and you are so bad at it.
Thosand attended Buhari's rallies at PH, Owerri and Yenegoa.
Thousands? na for where dem one pick am.I thought you guys are very good with Buhari campaign pictures.Why is non of his pictures coming from the South-South and South East.Come to even think of it 60% of those who attend the Dictator Capaign in the far North also attend that of Shekarau,Ribadu and of course GEJ.So I laugh in Efik each time you guys start posting self deluded crowd pictures here on nairaland.That vote from The far North would be shared among the 4 Candidates including the Dictator(Buhari) and the Democrat(GEJ) So save your breath in one piece so that you dont hang yourself when the result start rolling in and your Dictator(does not win as usual)
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by fesse(f): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2011
Inshort for all Buhari's loyalists, i command and pronnounce Goodluck  in your lives come April 9, 2011. G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to me, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to you, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K to everybody, G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K NIGERIA.

Nigeria and Nigerians need fresh air.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by debest1(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2011
Ozin:

Thousands? na for where dem one pick am.I thought you guys are very good with Buhari campaign pictures.Why is non of his pictures coming from the South-South and South East.Come to even think of it 60% of those who attend the Dictator Capaign in the far North also attend that of Shekarau,Ribadu and of course GEJ.So I laugh in Efik each time you guys start posting self deluded crowd pictures here on nairaland.That vote from The far North would be shared among the 4 Candidates including the Dictator(Buhari) and the Democrat(GEJ) So save your breath in one piece so that you dont hang yourself when the result start rolling in and your Dictator(does not win as usual)
I kind of agree with you that the votes in the north would be shared among the candidates; for instance take Katsina where the incubemt gov. is a pdp man and the previous president was from the city; then you have Buhari who is from a town not too far from Katsina city itself. At the end of the day voters will always cast their votes first and foremost along ethnic/religious lines in this part, so depending on who the district head favours you can expect PDP & ACN to share the votes in Katsina.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by AlabaSlim: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2011
@fesse
GBOSA 4 U
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by omo9ja1(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2011
hmmm sound good for him and PDP that the time is up for them to leave with headup or by disgrace
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by joideviv(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2011
@op,where did u get dat i mean ur proof,don't blame me if i say u lied cos i witnessed everything and it was peaceful as am currently in katsina. I thought u're goin 2 say smthn abt d road acc. dat lead to d death of one SSS and injured d state gov.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by joideviv(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2011
@op,where did u get dat i mean ur proof,don't blame me if i say u lied cos i witnessed everything and it was peaceful as am currently in katsina. I thought u're goin 2 say smthn abt d road acc. dat lead to d death of one SSS and injured d state gov.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by ekea2001: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2011
, The handwriting on the wall.Our Uncle Joe should be sleeping with one eye open now.to be very candid.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by tlops(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2011
The difference between a democratic leader and a dictator is that you vote for one first and receive orders later while you simply receive orders from the other without wasting your time to vote!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by johnjoel(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2011
the fact remain that gej is not the right person this work,imagine what he was saying yestaday,at a point he starma bcuz he knows that he is a loser,our fate kept on buhari to delieve man of integrate
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by sammirano: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
we cannot rely on goodluck to move the country forward we have to use educational elite and reasonable personality.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Hadone(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=18pt]This story is quite annoying and misleading. I wonder why some people juggle thier deceptive stories and made them available to the public knowing fully that they mean to decieve.
Despite the fact that President Jonathan was not in anyway heckled while in Katsina, what i'm optimistic about is that the warm welcome, the people that gathered (both masses & important degnities) the thousands of vehicles that rallied in his support, the chearful & supportive responses he recieved (Shouts of Sai Goodluck!! Sai Mainasara!!!). I bet everybody that even in Bayelsa State GEJ may not unavoidably recieve such a warm and hearty welcome. He was highly impressed by what he saw and how he was recieved by Katsina people. The entire streets and environs of Katsina metropolis was fully crowded by GEJ supporters that day. Iam an eye witness.[/size]
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by jacron: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
For those who think that Buhari will squeeze water out of rock to give equall development to Nigerians, how did he fare during his tenure as the PTF chairman, how many projects did he carry out in the Niger Delta area, south- south, south- west ,south- east and the North in general.

Pls we need a non tribalistic president and not one like Buhari, GEJ  all the way.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by 9ijaMan: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
jacron:

For those who think that Buhari will squeeze water out of rock to give equall development to Nigerians, how did he fare during his tenure as the PTF chairman, how many projects did he carry out in the Niger Delta area, south- south, south- west ,south- east and the North in general.

Pls we need a non tribalistic president and not one like Buhari, GEJ  all the way.

Let's just assume that the false statement you made above is near being correct. If Buhari's projects were lopsided as you erroneously claim, how many projects has GEJ carried out in ND? GEJ has been in government for 12 years and the head of a team for at least 3 years (2 years as governor and more than a year now as president), tell us how many lopsided projects he has delivered for the ND, let alone the whole country.

We know your likes are following GEJ for religious or ethnic reasons. It'll do you a lot of good to assess your benefactor appropriately before you start casting aspersions on others.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by jacron: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ 9ijaman: look at the records of our dear president well and u can see he is less than one year in the office, then use ur tongue to count ur teeth, u will definetly know his achievments, but it surprises me that u did not name any project ur tribalistic then PTF chairman completed in the regions i mentioned. so tell him to relax and be collecting his retirement benefit as their is no vacancy for the position he is contesting for.
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by 9ijaMan: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
jacron:

@ 9ijaman: look at the records of our dear president well and u can see he is less than one year in the office, then use your tongue to count your teeth, u will definetly know his achievments, but it surprises me that u did not name any project your tribalistic then PTF chairman completed in the regions i mentioned. so tell him to relax and be collecting his retirement benefit as their is no vacancy for the position he is contesting for.

I suppose simple comprehension is your problem. I asked you to list the projects your fisherman brother has completed in ND in his 12 years in government and you keep blabbing about Buhari's record. Just tell us one project, just 1 project which GEJ has embarked upon and completed.

It's not how far my dear, but how well!
Re: Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally by Fidelo726: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
I believe the speaker of the House of Reps has said it all.
50years of independent.
39years rule by the north.
More than 50% of Nigerian budget finds its way to the north yet, we keep complaining.
How many years does the northerners need to rule to change the country,
GEJ asks for 4years but and see what he can achieve not 39years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim / Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.