Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (75354 Views)

Power-Drunk Customs Officials Loot Traders' Shops Overnigh At Agip Market, Lagos / Fire Guts Ladipo Market, Lagos (video) / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by naijadrivablog: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Aggression against Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by marsman: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nwaotu10:
They're now attacking our shops.

Our only offence is being Igbo.

Judgment Day is coming.
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by lastempero: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na even yoruba people dey run up and down.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Vulcan24(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
alizma:
THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL NOW. I JUST CALLED MY PEOPLE IN LADIPO MARKET. IF YOU HAVE ANYONE THERE YOU CAN CALL TO CONFIRM.
THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL NOW.

So u av controlled the gunmen

Oga, if u don't know how to comment on issues keepkwayet
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Jonathan39: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sure. I do that most of the time
jornwhite:

Seems they are on a mission tew, the best we could do is keeping exposing their lies and shutting them up.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Guy you dey lie small. I was there live , by union bank. Cults were on rampage. Soldiers killed 2 of them down the market and the cults later came in reprisals, shooting in the air but the military had left the scene. The pandemonium didn't last up to 3 minutes. They left on bikes and napep. Nobody was injured. Nowhere was on fire.

By the way, guns dey everywhere now oo. I wonder where those small boys got those guns from. They stacked it inside a sack.

Thank you for clearing up the air jare. God bless you.

Okay, everybody disperse now. There is nothing left to chat, the situation is under control. grin

God bless Yorubaland and Yoruba people. I know they will never hurt us. This whole thing was targeted at Army.

Tell this OP stop raising false alarm. Id10t!

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by HallaDaTruth: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Flat heads go hear am!
How is borno state doing. Another bomb Don blow ?
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

cool

Chest beater. How will traders fight gunmen without gun?! This is common sense na

And for the records, if Yoruba want Ladipo, it's easy for Sanwo Olu to easily demolish the shanties and build new world class shops while allocating it to Baba lojas and iyaloja, Yorubas won't carry gun to be chasing you about... Intelligent sophisticated people carry the mighty pen

Ibo people sef

You dey mind them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nchenches: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:
Na wa ooo

By tomorrow, we will know exactly what caused it.

Is it their election year?

Cos that how its always like

Can you not lie for satan?

Divide Nigeria so that you can’t see those people again in Ladipo market, you no gree Nigeria divide.

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
But I didn't mention any tribe to warrant your conclusion

Maybe you made it tew easy for anyone to guess.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by BigBashiru: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
jaxxy:
We have a funny government who can't address issues directly bt instead we play politics with everything.

You have been having "funny" government since 1960 when the White man left....coincidence?? Maybe Nigeria would be better under the colonial rule than it is today.....
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by sapientia(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nchenches:

Can you not lie for satan?

Divide Nigeria so that you can’t see those people again in Ladipo market, you no gree Nigeria divide.

Who is this clown?

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jaxxy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBashiru:

You have been having "funny" government since 1960 when the White man left....coincidence?? Maybe Nigeria would be better under the colonial rule than it is today.....

Must the white man do everything for you

The black man or NIGERIAN'S need to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
lastempero:

Na aboki wey dey sell suya n tomatoes they give ur people run every month 4 una land, abeg comot 4 road we no get time for nonsense apart from money making.
STOP SPREADING YOUR MENTAL VIRUS INSTEAD YOU GOING BACK TO BIAFRA
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vulcan24:

So u av controlled the gunmen

Oga, if u don't know how to comment on issues keepkwayet
Arewa cow shit, i know you are not happy to hear situation is under control.

You want the fracas to prolong between two brother races.

That guy is on ground and is reporting that they are ontop the situation.

What else do you want know?

Ladipo traders are ontop of it. Now get lost! angry
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
jornwhite:

Talking of hating, how many lands are sold to westerners in the east, the best hospitality comes from the south west.
Igbos have political appointment in lagos, who does that for people they hate. can yorubas try a quarter of the things igbo do in lagos without been leeched or burnt. Buh yet afonjas reason beyond hate, we rather hate ourselves. if you use your sense you will know who the real enemies are that wants the people divided @ all cost.

How many Yorubas live in the east? that is the sensible question you should have asked. When i schooled in the east i had a Yoruba lecturer that owned houses in Owerri and had tenants, so please just admit that you are not exposed before you start hating and spreading ethnic bias.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Rugaria: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
The Yoruba people believed that the wary aggressors who destroyed properties in Lagos recently in d #endsars# protests were majorly igbos. Now, they've teamed up to attack d Igbo traders because, who else owns d businesses in Ladipo, Alaba and Trades fair market? Trust me, this is just d beginning of these sequence of attack. If the Igbo traders knows what's good for them, let them attack back WHILE they PREPARE themselves for similar attacks in Alaba and Trades fair.

We're are all ethnic bigots in this country; it's just that some are more bigotry than others.
Igbo traders are well schooled in this kind of mayhem. Ask yourself how did the Igbo traders survive in a place like kano? Very soon, they will do meeting for all those Tinubu boys. After that, na them go begin cry of oppression and domination in your own land..

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by unshakablejihad: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
LegendHero:

This is exactly how Ojuku sacrificed 3 million of his kinsmen.

Talking recklessly when they are weak.

jst has ur weak brothers were butchered and burnt alive in there turf by the hausas in mile 12 and fagba... lilly livered men..thoroughly beaten back to back..wat a cursed tribe.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MRSUCCESS70: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Naija With Bad Bad News. May Help Us.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by TecM0: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Igbo traders are well schooled in this kind of mayhem. Ask yourself how did the Igbo traders survive in a place like kano? Very soon, they will do meeting for all those Tinubu boys. After that, na them go begin cry of oppression and domination in your own land..

Lol

Same people that always end up running or their elders begging forming nonsense online

Hahahaa

Ibo people sef

3 Likes

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
yoruba leaders they will reject u d way dey rejected grandson of adeyemi, d good yorubas leader don't hv time for brainless pple like u, becuz they are lot of inter marriage between d two tribes (yoruba and igbo) like me even d son of tinubu is marry to a igbo girl and ondo governor who is a yoruba did d same also!
Shut up tribal monkey..

You know this and you abuse Tinubu from morning till night
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by ruffDiamond: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
The Yoruba people believed that the wary aggressors who destroyed properties in Lagos recently in d #endsars# protests were majorly igbos. Now, they've teamed up to attack d Igbo traders because, who else owns d businesses in Ladipo, Alaba and Trades fair market? Trust me, this is just d beginning of these sequence of attack. If the Igbo traders knows what's good for them, let them attack back WHILE they PREPARE themselves for similar attacks in Alaba and Trades fair.

We're are all ethnic bigots in this country; it's just that some are more bigotry than others.
almajiri abok1 Nuthead,shatap there!we now understand and know those bastardz inciting igbo-yoruba rivalry here a n nairaland,its you foolish riff raff quota system PARASITE from up North,who are always paranoid of a united southern Nigeria, y'all tactics a will continue to be DOA! parasite with a P!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
JoeEeL:

And what should they do? Don't they pay their taxes? Pick ur sense on the floor, boss.

You are a stupiid person and are cursed if ure truly yoruba. Any silly threat like 'overstay your welcome' bla bla bla should henceforth mean this country should break. Imagine a Texas man telling an Oklahoma man 'you have overstayed your welcome'.

Blacks think backwards but men, even a Fulani herder thinks better than u. Oloribobo ni o.

No be your fault now..... Na the accommodator fault

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by ogashman(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
gunshots just like that?
check my siggy
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Xantel(f): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Heal our land oh God
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by One4me: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They should fight back and resist the attempts by Afonjas to forcefully collect their shops

May God punish all your generation for making a statement that you know to be untrue and trying to make the gunfire a tribal issue.
It is animals like you that makes a bad thing like the Social Media Bill, seem a necessity.

If Lagos State Govt wants to collect its Shop, it will simply serve an Ejection Notice (and there is nothing like that), it wont need to shoot or use guns against the occupiers.
Senseless m0r0n

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Vulcan24(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Arewa cow shit, i know you are not happy to hear situation is under control.

You want the fracas to prolong between two brother races.

That guy is on ground and is reporting that they are ontop the situation.

What else do you want know?

Ladipo traders are ontop of it. Now get lost! angry

Ode ni e, when there is shooting u don't say under control, as if u sent d gunmen
U better learn and stop flaunting ignorance

It's only riot, mishap and disaster not deliberate crimes or actions like this or else it means you know about it or u are part of the quellers
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by ochombia1: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They should fight back and resist the attempts by Afonjas to forcefully collect their shops
weed on duty.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by totit: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Thank you for clearing up the air jare. God bless you.

Okay, everybody disperse now. There is nothing left to chat, the situation is under control. grin

God bless Yorubaland and Yoruba people. I know they will never hurt us. This whole thing was targeted at Army.

Tell this OP stop raising false alarm. Id10t!

You are an hypocrite and an alarmist. You couldn't wait to instigate and robe the Yorubas even without waiting to know what went down there or what's going. But where you are now, you've suddenly changed the tone and preaching peace and love.

Typical of you lots. The most annoying thing about you yeebos is this, you are naive and good at pointing fingers without seeking to know the truth first.

Small time now , na hypocrite like you dey preach peace and sermon.

Bunch of I.d.o..t angry

6 Likes

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by tfelicityk(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chairman Vs Agbero fight...
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Fahdiga(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
jornwhite:

Maybe you made it tew easy for anyone to guess.
As if Igbos are the only non Indigene in Lagos right?
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

How many Yorubas live in the east? that is the sensible question you should have asked. When i schooled in the east i had a Yoruba lecturer that owned houses in Owerri and had tenants, so please just admit that you are not exposed before you start hating and spreading ethnic bias.

If the government can't give a correct answer how will i know, ask sensible rhetorical questions and it seems you lack comprehension else you would av figure, i wasnt creating a division or been bias, was just setting the record straight before people like you spread wrong accusation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Make Money Using Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.