Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P (808 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by Lemmy123(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
I had a very embarrassing and funny experience of trying to woo a lady in my school. I was 16 at the time.
She was a girl from my class back then in secondary school. Averaged height, light skin, short hair, cute face, oh God, everyday I see her in class feels like I'll melt and fade away. I tried to get her to understand that I liked her but she wasn't paying attention so one day I waited till it was lunch hour and everyone was out. She usually remained in the class and eat alone so I decided to let her finish before I tell her.
As soon as she finished, I walked up to her and tried to initiate a conversation but I couldn't speak clearly and my voice began to shake like a little baby about to cry but thankfully she did not notice. I knew I was messing the whole thing up but her silence made me think she was listening and probably interested too until she said "Look at how you're sweating"
I almost died, as in the whole thing I've been saying since did not hit her, it was my sweat she was paying attention to. In my head I said "OK, I'm done!" and slithered away like a defeated snake. It took me a while to try again.
Kindly share what your first experience was like too grin
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by SPLENDID25(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
TILL TODAY, I NEVER WOO. AND I AM 23!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by Sadiqali24(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Well I was lucky.... I didn't woo a girl first.
She woo me.
I was smart in my class.
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by slawormiir: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Only pussy ass niggarr woo ladies

Real niggarrrrs huzzle some dope money

Get a ride(car) and screech the tire then watch how hundreds of them baby girls struggle to sit in front of the benz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
you mean the day I met Lilian bach in real person.

I went baa. ba baa Blu. blu
good morning ma!

my eyes was only fixed in one position!

sales boy was only seeing b.......(she just laughed and said I understand)

I nodded my head in agreement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by Fidelismaria: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
undecided
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by BigDawsNet: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Its very simple..

Just be natural
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by SILENTandSMART2: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whala for we wey nah girls dey woo,

Lemme wait and read comments smiley
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by TheCork(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lemmy123:
I had a very embarrassing and funny experience of trying to woo a lady in my school. I was 16 at the time.
She was a girl from my class back then in secondary school. Averaged height, light skin, short hair, cute face, oh God, everyday I see her in class feels like I'll melt and fade away. I tried to get her to understand that I liked her but she wasn't paying attention so one day I waited till it was lunch hour and everyone was out. She usually remained in the class and eat alone so I decided to let her finish before I tell her.
As soon as she finished, I walked up to her and tried to initiate a conversation but I couldn't speak clearly and my voice began to shake like a little baby about to cry but thankfully she did not notice. I knew I was messing the whole thing up but her silence made me think she was listening and probably interested too until she said "Look at how you're sweating"
I almost died, as in the whole thing I've been saying since did not hit her, it was my sweat she was paying attention to. In my head I said "OK, I'm done!" and slithered away like a defeated snake. It took me a while to try again.

angry
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by TheCork(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lemmy123:
..2 lightskin womens (Victorian
& shortyy) were chaasin me on nairaland coz am from London..so I had to see who can woooooo
me wit lyric!
angry
Re: What Was Your First Experience Of Wooing A Lady Like? P by fati2001(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
TheCork:

..2 lightskin womens (Victorian
& shortyy) were chaasin me on nairaland coz am from London..so I had to see who can woooooo
me wit lyric!
angry

(1) (Reply)

What Drugs Can A Man Use To Induce Celibacy? / List Best Office Romance Companies You Know? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.