Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya (5383 Views)

Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
buzugee:

those people need prayers. i think someone is calling them home via libya. they need deliverance grin
the power of juju
No one is calling them home, they are calling themselves home unlawfully. grin grin grin

Nigeria is having difficulties bringing home those there and some fools are on their way to Libya.

Maybe we should trade them with those nigerians that are looking for ways to come home.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
buzugee:

ndigbo folks are the nigerian jews.  grin grin everyday am hustling  grin

on a sidenote i think in nigeria we may actually not be exactly the same people. [b]have you noticed how ndigbo men have muscles in places you couldnt even imagine that muscles existed. [/b]their mandibular definition is impeccable

then yoruba guys are averagely shaped

then hausa guys are lean and skinny and tall

are we actually the same people ? hmmmm.  wink
you no go kil person with laugh.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by buzugee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
mama-gee:

[color=#006600]No one is calling them home, they are calling themselves home unlawfully. grin grin grin

Nigeria is having difficulties bringing home those there and some fools are on their way to Libya.

Maybe we should trade them with those nigerians that are looking for ways to come home.[/color]
you got that right grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by buzugee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you no go kil person with laugh.
am jus sayin bruv grin grin grin grin
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Bini and igbo people too much.lol
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
#Afanna:

Bini and igbo people too much.lol

this is a case of what benin can do,ibo can do better .how you take see am ?
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by 9ijaMan: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
buzugee:

twas a joke as in this is the type of thing that will be assumed in yoruba-land. like someone is remote-controlling you to go to a place where black people are getting slaughtered so that you can join them. gerrit ? lol
having said that, those women or men caught need to be stripped nekkid and flogged mercilessly with koboko for being the dumbest nigerians since the inception of nigeria
Are you sure GEJ will not beat them to the record of the dumbest? grin grin grin
Sad news like this are consequences of several years of misrule and corruption.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by buzugee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
9ijaMan:

Are you sure GEJ will not beat them to the record of the dumbest? grin grin grin
Sad news like this are consequences of several years of misrule and corruption.
gej is a smart dummy. an oxymoron if you will. these other folks are just straight up pure unadulterated dummies  grin everybody is watching the news of how all black folk are getting slaughtered on the streets and you are rushing there ?  shocked shocked shocked shocked oh yeah thats pure unbridled unadulterated dummyism
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
i doubt this human trafficking issue doesnt cut across all tribes btw.

if the libyan route gets blocked permanently, guess where else is the next destination.

america.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
they love black women (as love-peddlers anyway )

true.

arabs dont discriminate when it comes to sex.

marriage however is another matter.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by buzugee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
tpiah!:

i doubt this human trafficking issue doesnt cut across all tribes btw.

if the libyan route gets blocked permanently, guess where else is the next destination.

america.
i will like to see them swim the atlantic ocean to america. they will make great meat for piranhas.
tpiah!:

true.

arabs dont discriminate when it comes to sex.

marriage however is another matter.
so there is this african american muslim. mixed race but he looks arab. so he went to egypt with his black wife (black american but darker than him). every restaurant he went to, egyptian women and men walked up to him and asked him if he had a screw lose. why are you bringing a prostitute into our restaurant angry angry angry angry angry angry angry he had to keep explaining to them that he is not arab (they thought he was arab. he looks arab. imagine a light skinned mix race guy in muslim dress with huge beard) and that he was african american and this is my wife. TRUE STORY. i subscribe to his blog. that pretty much explains the perception of black women in the arab world.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Where is osisi?
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
buzugee:

i will like to see them swim the atlantic ocean to america. they will make great meat for piranhas.

they'll go by plane, sea or land.

so there is this african american muslim. mixed race but he looks arab. so he went to egypt with his black wife (black american but darker than him). every restaurant he went to, egyptian women and men walked up to him and asked him if he had a screw lose. why are you bringing a love-peddler into our restaurant angry angry angry angry angry angry angry he had to keep explaining to them that he is not arab (they thought he was arab. he looks arab. imagine a light skinned mix race guy in muslim dress with huge beard) and that he was african american and this is my wife. TRUE STORY. i subscribe to his blog. that pretty much explains the perception of black women in the arab world.

shocked shocked

the AA probably looked tuareg or something. Or hispanic.

Yes oh, black women are all regarded as hookers over there while black males. . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by T9ksy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
tpiah!:

Yes oh, black women are all regarded as hookers over there while black males. . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed

. . . . . . .are seen and treated as slaves!!!

Abdullah= slave of Allah.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
right.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Adelaide2: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
I see that you guys are having afield day here

Let me add this to my Yoruba-bashing-Igbo tally
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lol
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2011
Igbos are cursed!
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2011
#Afanna:

Igbos are cursed!

Concerning the remark above: if it is adjudged by God almighty that Ndigbo do not deserve such a remark,may he visit the same curse a thousand times over on the person who made it,and his/her immediate family too.

@ Afanna, i dare you to say "AMEN" to my prayer above.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by AljUche: 2:44am On Mar 16, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Concerning the remark above: if it is adjudged by God almighty that Ndigbo do not deserve such a remark,[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]may he visit the same curse a thousand times over on the person who made it,and his/her immediate family too.

@ Afanna, i dare you to say "AMEN" to my prayer above

afanna is not yoruba or northern he is ijaw ooooo because i sabi my igbo brothers
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Exponental(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2011
[size=30pt]Suicide Mission[/size].
Why go tru such stress to libya 2 die. Just slap a MOPOL on a highway, its ok.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by eghost247(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
going to a war zone why??
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by izahbnu(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
from frying pan to fire,  there must be a hidden motive behind the move but rationally daft sha. if only they were press women men
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
Igbo ladies and the love of money, smh.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by johnjoel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
heartless chick
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by poweredcom(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
hey kai Nigerian will alwayf find a way in the chaos to claim libya citizen to find way to cross , to europe, kai men
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by mamagee3(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
#Afanna:

Igbos are cursed!
You are cursed!!!

Reetarded scum!
tongue
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by LaconicINC: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
Trust igboman! they can do anything for money, i mean just anything!!!
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Angelaoke: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
bluetooth,i did not see ur comment abt genevive otuorsh 30 and ifeoma mike who is jst 18,wht are they doing in libya,dnt u think they are going 4 prostitution,maybe there are not doing it there in libya,but italy or spain maybe germany even in the place u are,u dnt call ppl names whn u know prostitutions is common within nigerians home or abroad
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Outstrip(f): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am sorry but if you are stupid enough to go to Libya with this desperate mentality of "leave Nigeria or die trying" you cannot possibly be smart enough to succeed anywhere
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2011
mama-gee:

You are cursed!!!

Reetarded scum!
tongue

Han! han! Take it easy mama-gee. Infact, what are these igbo women going to do in a crisis area like Libya? May be prostitution thrives better during crises/ war  grin grin grin
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Jackieugo(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nawa o! People don't know how to read. Those poor women were "victims of human trafficking" which means they were probably abducted by that man. He probably wanted to sell them as slaves over there in Libya. Why do some people always assume that Igbo women are willing to just sell their bodies of their own free will? Alot of us have more self respect than that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport / They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / Man Stabs Girlfriend Multiple Times For Serving Him Cold Food (PHOTO) - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.