Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya (5384 Views)

Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
d
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
koastar:

Han! han! Take it easy mama-gee. Infact, what are these igbo women going to do in a crisis area like Libya? May be prostitution thrives better during crises/ war grin grin grin
You mean you're a prostitutte in Libya? undecided
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
mama-gee:

You mean you're a prostitutte in Libya? undecided

I think you should ask yourself that question because i am a man and you are the woman here. If i may answer the question for you, i think you are. Fooool!
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Cyborg2011: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2011

Before you all start you tribal battles, CYBORG IS A NORTHERNER.

What do you mean ? a Northerner, tribal battles ? read my friend, if it was a Northerner you would have started talking of "Terrorist" or boko haram, but now it is Igbo women going either for "business" as usual or something else, I can't judge them by being they are Igbos, I know they are good in business nationwide, not as you judge and generalize anybody from the North as either boko haram or some sorts of names.

Let me know if you will dare my challenge, I can bring you news of igbo men doesnt worst and worst of things (From minor as prostitution to worst as cocaine dealers) around the globe every WEEK, I repeat every week.

My question is why it is mostly igbo men are caught, whenever cocaine, drug trafficking, 419/yahoo yahoo, human trafficking and any global illegal business in Europe, Malaysia/Singapore, India or China, not talking of far middle east, once they mention a Nigerian, next you will find out is Igbo man.

While on the other hand, yoruba men are doing good in business, living in peace with others eg in Benin republic, I heard many igbo are prisoned in China and India for their wave of illegal businesses out there.

See am not here to promote tribalism or some sorts, but am only reminding you about the hypocrisy and double standard whenever anything involved a Northerner, while if it involves igbo men/women you kept silent, why?

One more question, if Nigeria has really what is called "Image", or  "Dignity" in the eye of other nation who want to invest in Nigeria, tell me who is really tarnishing that image and blocking the potential chances, igbo or the northerner?

Waiting for your humble reason.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Cyborg2011: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
Igbo Man went missing at T3 Airport India, how comes ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626428.0.html#msg7937451

I think it is hight time for Igbo community to stop tarnishing the image of the so called image of one Nigeria.
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
Cyborg2011:

I think it is hight time for Igbo community to stop tarnishing the image of the so called image of one Nigeria.

Do you have any working brain cell?
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by eghost247(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Cyborg2011:

Igbo Yoruba or Hausa they dont care outside Nigeria the man is a Nigerian Fullstop
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
eghost247:

Igbo Yoruba or Hausa they dont care outside Nigeria the man is a Nigerian Fullstop

Thank you!!
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by FALInvest: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2011
Are you planning to come to the UK on holiday?
Do you need someone to take you around ?
Do you need a befitting short term accommodation during your period of stay?
Also need a pick up from the Airport?

We are registered Limited Company Based in the UK.
We offer excellent and exceptional services in making sure that your stay becomes a memorable one in the UK.
You are guaranteed a highly affordable rates

Kindly contact us on : capitalplusinvestment@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by Afanna1: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Kwenu!
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by cyborgban: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
#Afanna:

Kwenu!

Igbo Kwenu ! Wake Up , Oh Igbo Community, time to call for the stoppage of this menace.

In the eye of International eye, its Nigerian, but once the name is mentioned you found out it is of course an igbo man, why?
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by eghost247(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
cyborg_ban:

Igbo Kwenu ! Wake Up , Oh Igbo Community, time to call for the stoppage of this menace.

In the eye of International eye, its Nigerian, but once the name is mentioned you found out it is of course an igbo man, why?

IGBO YORUBA HAUSA THIS PERSON IS A NIGERIAN
Re: Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya by eghost247(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
cyborg_ban:

IGBO YORUBA HAUSA THIS PERSON IS A NIGERIAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / Man Stabs Girlfriend Multiple Times For Serving Him Cold Food (PHOTO) - US / HUSHPUPPI: What's His Full Name And State Of Origin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.