Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? (7657 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / I Dont Write On This Platform To Be Liked Or To Make FP. FYI / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Caleycash:
you dey mind her... respect her for what... him know say her love na scam once the money no dey she go disappear, I have no atom of respect for any girl!, they are all opportunistic scammers!!!
I suppose buy you two chilled bottle of Heineken but... cry cry cry cry

I no dey drink. grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Caleb91(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Caleycash:
Tell that to your father!!!... no one is forming hard guy, it's the reality that most people with money are rude and proud, so before dating such person you should know that, abi you help the person get im money!?... thunder kill you there!!!
God punish the breads winner in your family
Is until you are been maltreated by a rich dude then you will understand how she feels
Being rich gives you no right to spit on others
If this is your own mentality of being rich then you are nothing but a grown up fool and myopic thinker
Dingbat

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Caleycash(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Caleb91:

God punish the breads winner in your family
Is until you are been maltreated by a rich dude then you will understand how she feels
Being rich gives you no right to spit on others
If this is your own mentality of being rich then you are nothing but a grown up fool and myopic thinker
Dingbat
Hahahahaa, No matter how bitter you sound, it is what it is!!!, making money ain't easy and if a person makes it he or she has the full right to be the kind of individual he or she so desires!!!, ask your self why do people only like to identify with wealthy people and why do most wealthy people behave arrogantly towards them?, because no one furkin cares when you are wretched, so why will you furkin care when you are wealthy, you said I'm myopic and childish... Lol, you can never walk half the road I've walked!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Chujor1634(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by shantti(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
she was after my body, i became traumatised, i dont know when women will understand that the only thing men want is to be cuddled and to talk about their feelings

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Kriss216:

So, you have to intimidate me by bringing your boo to our discussion, bah? Lol

Don’t worry, the price of onions will soon go down.
My Onions will make Denique cry tears of Joy grin grin
How many Kilos do you want denique? grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
Ogah was too dull

He hides whenever he sees me.like are we 12?
The chemistry was there, the body signs, signals and languages. For where? He didn't still man up.

I just packed up the remaining love in my Heart biko.
grin grin grin this one off me.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Mine is weird. I haven't had any crush since my teen years. Plus over the years I've been meeting different gorgeous looking girls in my dreams. I Never get to find out their names, before I'd say jack Robinson, they gone. I always feel they are all soul mates of mine.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Kissiemu(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Nna men!

I can't keep myself in eternal crushing so I try to crush one woman at most every two days then I move to the next.

What can a nigga do?

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Kissiemu(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Mine is weird. I haven't had any crush since my teen years. Plus over the years I've been meeting different gorgeous looking girls in my dreams. I Never get to find out their names, before I'd say jack Robinson, they gone. I always feel they are all soul mates of mine.
Your case is special. Go to Ifa priest for fasting and deliverance with holy water.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Kissiemu:

Your case is special. Go to Ifa priest for fasting and deliverance with holy water.
angry angry Ifa priests don solve their own problems??
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Kissiemu(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
SarutobiEky:
angry angry Ifa priests don solve their own problems??
Then combine Ifa priest with It's Osun n Pastor. The combined efforts of the three can deliver u.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Kissiemu:

Then combine Ifa priest with It's Osun n Pastor. The combined efforts of the three can deliver u.
mtchewww.
As long as they have blood running in their veins, they can't be of any help jur. angry
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Denique(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2020
99thEnemy:
My Onions will make De.nique cry tears of Joy grin grin
How many Kilos do you want de.nique? grin grin

Okay, lemme dissect this...

Actual onions I suppose?!

Well, onions can make one teary...dunno bout the joyful aspect of it.

I hope, we still on this very onion matter??! angry

Onions come in kilos now??! I like the big large bulbs cool
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Denique:

Okay, lemme dissect this...

Actual onions I suppose?!

Well, onions can make one teary...dunno bout the joyful aspect of it.

I hope, we still on this very onion matter??! angry

Onions come in kilos now??! I like the big large bulbs cool

Who wouldn't feel Joy having onions this period grin
When slicing it, it will make you cry and the the tears of Onion Joy it will be grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.