Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103877 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Ok sir

I am sure you are one the "religious genius" pushing the narratives I mentioned above.
i Am Not A Religious Person, you All Are Quick To Call Things Names When There Are Many Names That Also Describe You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
i Am Not A Religious Person, you All Are Quick To Call Things Names When There Are Many Names That Also Describe You
Ok sir

You are not religious but believe someone is Jezebel, Anti christ and candidate of new world order

Are those scientific terms or something?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Ok sir

You are not religious but believe someone is Jazebel, Anti christ and candidate of new world order

Are those scientific terms or something?
i Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel Or Whatever, if You Check Above You You Will See My Opinion
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
i Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel Or Whatever, if You Check Above You You Will See My Opinion
Perhaps you forgot you mentioned me first not the other way around.

Maybe you should go over the content of the comment you mentioned again??

"Mr genius"

7 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Godkan: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
One uncouth fellow by the name femi kayode just insulted a newly elected vice president of USA. And no body is saying anything. Nairaland adm. Should pls do the needful by banning this man in this forum. He is a threat to peace. That his vain God allowed someone else to win an election against his political father trump, should make every Christian in Nigeria, to start abandoning this obvious failed system of belief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HallaDaTruth: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
I support ffk, but many won't understand

6 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by jelel6: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.

Exactly, there's something satanic about your moniker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
jelel6:

Exactly, there's something satanic about your moniker.
Your foolishness was suppose to be our little secret. So why are you exposing it for all to see... grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

The concentration is highest among brown roof dwellers undecided

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by salford1: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cocaine is one hell of a drug grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oh shut up

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by jelel6: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man is pitiable. His utterances should be suppressed in a sane society. Instead of reproducing his tweets here, why not replace it with something that has a place in this 21st century?

Character deficiency in our society is why people don't feel ashamed associating with FFK.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by sanmtiago(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Werey

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by OLAD010(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man Nd mumu talk again
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by salford1: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.
The low IQ in that country especially among Igbos should be what someone needs to research for a PhD thesis grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
At this point, this man needs a Psychiatrist because he seems to be mentally ill with these outbursts.

7 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by SmartPolician: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why are Nigerians obsessed with the US?

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by XTHRONE(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oga shut up, she is a beautiful woman, deal with your God forsaken country Nigeria first

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Queseda: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
You need evidence that this man is not mentally okay? This is evidence starring you in the face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Royalfurnitures: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Great events are unfolding in the US

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by afesco: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??
Pls help me ask him

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tinax(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na so crazy de start... before you know it this man go enter market undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by BIGGESThead6: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai, FFK and Biafrans are still in severe pains, as their god Trump lost to Biden. grin grin grin grin angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Zico5(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
I'm beginning to hate this man so much. How can someone be so foolish to this level at age 60

7 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by MOSICATED5(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
TIRED OF ATTACKING BUHARI NOW THE DRUG ADDICT IS FACING A PRESIDENCY OF A COUNTRY HE IS NOT FROM. WAHALA FOR COUNTRY WHEN NO GET JAZEEBEL AS VP

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Kwamecron(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
It’s a new world order!!!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by FuckOsuPigs: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Federal mugu grin

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by semyman: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
What give attention to lunatic?

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin... The iddiot that Crashed GEJ second term angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that a lunatic like this guy was actually a federal minister.

7 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by sunshineV(f): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
what if she's ungodly? watin concern god with us nah? make god rule heaven leave earth for humans abeg

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

And i guess everything is godly about the demonic leaders that you have elected in your nation, why can't we always mind our own business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.