Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103914 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by skaramanga: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Animal
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Jaqenhghar: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.
The only point this man has made is he has convinced some of us that he is mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by pansophist(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by skaramanga: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The only point this man has made is he has convinced some of us that he is mentally unstable.

Gbam.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Quaddafi29:
The one good thing about Trump was his so called fight against gays. For FFK, he can be obtuse and childish sometimes. Trump is a bigger devil than the devil himself. Anyway, we watch and see.
Don't be deceived Trump never fought against gays he supports them and has gay friends too

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Y'all better focus on yourselves, American politics is of no benefit to you and your country.

At best you join the infected.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Jaqenhghar: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Germany and New Zealand have high performing female leaders and the world hasn't ended yet. Instead they are doing absolutely perfect in fact New Zealand has been bastion of control for the current pandemic.
My brother educate them abeg. I will wiat for their response.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Seyzcham91(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
walahi na fine woman i wish she could leave her Husband and come marry me or better still make me her Sugar Boy to dey Oil her engine better than the Husband

so me too will assume the Title "Second sugar Boy in the world"
GudluckIBB:
From attacking Buhari, He has Moved to Biden and Kamala .

But this Kamala fine sha
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HallaDaTruth: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Alexis11:

You be mumu.
You be spiritualy clueless daft
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tamart: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=MOLOTOVcockTAIL post=95854636]Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.[Hahahaha]
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by lekki1444: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
my man said kundalini plus kaballa is kamalla shocked
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK have you been on the fish scale again?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Femi Fani-Kayode could know Jezebel, if he saw her. But he could not recognize the good wife to marry after a hatrick of marriage!

It is so understandable he needs attention and has been actively looking for it to mastorbate

Hahahahahahaha!

Shebi he would have used his Jezebel spotting skills to marry a good wife!

Jayz and Jezebel!

Oshey!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by jelel6: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
You are a nobody and your view of me won't change the fact that you are a nobody.

I don't expect you to learn or even reflect on your original statement. Sadly, just like FFK, his disciples - like yourself - are beyond redemption. You can't wallow deeply into the realms of FFK's reality and still remain 'normal'.

For your own good, assume you have ONLY 100 statements left to post. And I'll pray you don't waste them on nonsense. For a start, it's OKAY to NEVER take FFK serious.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you tell us what is ungodly about her?

FFF has always been a chauvinistic bigot so I’m not surprised. This is the same guy that accused witches of causing plane crash when he was the minister of aviation . A man that cannot keep a woman after about six attempts at marriage would definitely think every woman is Jezebel.

@bold:

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by coolatlantic: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Get rid of that fibroid!
Check my signature for details
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by lereinter(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong

What of German Chancellor

Abi Germany isn't world power

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
psychopaths like the ones authorizing road safety officers to carry guns, tell me what sane people as traffic wardens to carry guns?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bukatyne(f): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Godkan:
One uncouth fellow by the name femi kayode just insulted a newly elected vice president of USA. And no body is saying anything. Nairaland adm. Should pls do the needful by banning this man in this forum. He is a threat to peace. That his vain God allowed someone else to win an election against his political father trump, should make every Christian in Nigeria, to start abandoning this obvious failed system of belief.

Nairaland Admin should ban FFK on NL?

Hahahahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by lereinter(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
The idiot has been masturbating on the lady's picture

Fc.uk fc.uk Kayode

But his sickness runs in the blood

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by hush15: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

Oga, you can abuse sha...

You wicked o
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Trybes(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
That's too harsh FFK lets see what they have to deliver. God bless Nigeria and America.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by sweetrace(f): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Wow! You can tell there’s something ungodly about her without meeting her, associating with her or even being in the same room as her?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by ransomed: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
She will rule as vice president whether you like it or not.
You can wail from now till eternity, she is occupying that post.
Trump has lost and will get out of white house come January 20th, 2021. Ntoooor.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.
Kundalini. . . first time I heard that name, I laughed seriously. What a name.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by tlarge1612: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man should change his suppliers
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by crackhaus: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol... FFK is a comedian cheesy

Okay but I have to be honest, Kamala Harris has a funny looking head and neck.

Can't say anything about the eyes though... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
sweetrace:

Wow! You can tell there’s something ungodly about her without meeting her, associating with her or even being in the same room as her?
There is a thing called physiognomy. It is the study of character through outward appearance. And from what I have seen from this very woman...let me leave it at that.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Raydos:

Lol who tell you Nigerians are intelligent people?? Lol dey give yourself hope,

You said Nigerians have dumb leaders, and Intelligent people?? LOL Are the leaders not Nigerian too?

And those americans you called dumb, Are they not the ones that goes on to become president in the future and still run the country properly? LOL

The fact still remain that, A typical Nigerians Is dumb, Over 10,000 people are in various sit of Government, From Governors To Cancellors, to House of reps to Senators and so on, But they still can't put Nigeria in order and you claimed Nigerians are Intelligent, Are those people not Nigerians too??

LOL!
another Person Confirming that Nigerians are Dumb, thank God It Came From Others.

Nigerians have Always Been Dumb And Selfish...

When I Say Americans Are Dumb Doesnt Mean Everyone Is dumb...

I Am Done Trying To Help Nigeria
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
There is a thing called physiognomy. It is the study of character through outward appearance. And from what I have seen from this very woman...let me leave it at that.

Ok smart comment.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by DAVE5(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Karlifate:
LMAO!

Kaballa + Kundallini = Kamala
Dis political mathematics sef.
~
On the flipside, FFK will claim that he's a Christain, anticipating the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Why then is he scared of the people he labelled "antichrist" from taking over cos it's part of the signs of the end time.
Maybe he's using an incomplete Bible OR he wants to keep on being bankrolled on earth.

You jammed the nail on the head really hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by edward1106(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Guy, don't... And I mean just don't... angry
How many lives did his ministry of aviation took compared to the ones she has taken?
He is among the devils in this country that needs to be taken "care of".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.