Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103917 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Alexis11: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You be spiritualy clueless daft

You be mumu.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Comedian2019: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
This FFK wants to take over our job as comedians grin
Old mumu
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by byinks(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Spiteful

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by MossLuv: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
"I know Jezebel when I see her" But you don't know your wife was possessed when you first met her? Gibberish!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Softwhales(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.

Let us know abeg
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Gloriagee(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Forever using religion as an excuse to bash women
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Timmi: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why is this FFK crying more than the bereaved
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Softwhales(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
byinks:
Spiteful
No follow hate person wey no offend you oo
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
another Person Confirming that Nigerians are Dumb, thank God It Came From Others.

Nigerians have Always Been Dumb And Selfish...

When I Say Americans Are Dumb Doesnt Mean Everyone Is dumb...

I Am Done Trying To Help Nigeria

Average iq is 69, that's why they're very short sighted, always miss the nuances of a situation, copy trends without thought and prone crime.

It's the same everywhere you look.

Nigeria will never become an advanced country because the focus is always on stupid irrelevant thing's that have no bearing on their individual lives
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by biyiwilly(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
The weed FFK smoke this days is way beyond him...at least nobody takes him serious anymore. He is a complete failure so am not bothered.

Biden Harris carry go...the people of the united state of America have spoken and their voice heard loud.

Oga focus on your failed country America have a very strong institution that is not focused on or around any man. Nobody can tamper with their laws be it Trump or trumpet!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by promisedeco(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
There is something called physiognomy. It is the study of character through outward appearance. And from what I have seen and heard from her...let me reserve the rest
'Outward appearance' over the internet abi?
You seem very 'ungodly' to me grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by folake4u(f): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:
Experts at identifying witches and evil women, but they somehow end up with the wrong women.

One would wonder why they don’t bring these detective skills into their personal lives. Serial Nigerian-used horseband. Pffftt!

As in ehnnnnnn!!!! grin grin grin.
Why didn't he channel this same level of energy in his own household affairs!!!
Fani Kayode will embarrass you.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Cajal(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??
Because she is not in PDP grin grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by quickly: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Nigerians always take their stupidity to spiritual levels.

FFK wey no get brake for him mouth .

Small thing now he go apologize.

The guy is embodiment of the ppl ruling Nigeria , dull and senseless.

Kamala was for attorney general of California and currently a Senator. She is a powerful politician in the US.

And she is half caste half black half Indian

Does that make her ungodly even Jesus forgave the adulterous woman
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
promisedeco:

He's correct. Face is key

Not saying i follow the stupid arguments on the thread

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by salam8528: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
There might be something ungodly about u too. It is not rocket science
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by SpaceMarshall: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Karlifate:
LMAO!

Kaballa + Kundallini = Kamala
Dis political mathematics sef.
~
On the flipside, FFK will claim that he's a Christain, anticipating the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Why then is he scared of the people he labelled "antichrist" from taking over cos it's part of the signs of the end time.
Maybe he's using an incomplete Bible OR he wants to keep on being bankrolled on earth.

You are a sharp man !
No amount of wailing can turn back the hands of time.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by LegacyB: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
May the Lord strike your mouth for this . No wonder u can’t even hold a home . Old fool.!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

Average iq is 69, that's why they're very short sighted, always miss the nuances of a situation, copy trends without thought and prone crime.

It's the same everywhere you look.

Nigeria will never become an advanced country because the focus is always on stupid irrelevant thing's that have no bearing on their individual lives
the Government Knows the Focus Of The Youths Are Irrelevant things Thats Why They Dropped BBnaija on Us where They Can Be Free To Go Naughty And Sex. When They Come Out They Give Them Government Appointment for Being Naughty In The House.

It Baffles Me That Nigerians Cannot See Through This

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
promisedeco:

...and you seem to be quite daft.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by LegacyB: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
How would u feel judged for no reason or how u look . This is how low U guys have taken Christianity.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TemmyT002(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin grin Weyrey ni man yi
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
the Government Knows the Focus Of The Youths Are Irrelevant things Thats Why They Dropped BBnaija on Us where They Can Be Free To Go Naughty And Sex. When They Come Out They Give Them Government Appointment for Being Naughty In The House.

It Baffles Me That Nigerians Cannot See Through This

They stupid stupid.

Being stupid has consequences though.

I'm just going to watch the whole thing collapse. shocked
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
She is black, isn't that worst enough for Trump supporters to condemn her
How is she black ...I'm seeing a white woman here na
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by OMOJOHN001: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
If giving up this Redpill of a thing will make this woman to give me HEAD, like suckk the Dicck, i will do it.

Chai she will know how to suck the dicck like mad, Just imagine how her neck will swell up after inserting the gbola into her Deep throat.

Infact let me masturbate with her pics now jawe.
Can't come and kill myself. tongue
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by investorcj(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
that man is a fool.buhari and osinbanjo are Satan and demon respectively.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by witworth(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nothing concern this slowpoke so called ex-minister, his opinion is the most irrelevant in the matter.
Let him continue to say whatever whenever he likes.
Marital Frustration is real.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Haba! Men it's exhausting

MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
LegacyB:
How would u feel judged for no reason or how u look . This is how low U guys have taken Christianity.
This has nothing to do with Christianity. It is just an opinion. So stop sweating over it
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This loud mouthed uncouth dingbat that can't even fix his marriages and build his home is calling another woman Jezebel.

Why is he so pained?
Is Trump his family member?

Biden is the President anyone especially none Americans who are against that or saddened by that can go to hell!
THE MAD DOG HAS GONE CRAZY AGAIN. HIS TYPES ARE THE ONES WHO SAID OBAMA WAS THE ANTICHRIST. THERE IS NO ONE MORE CONFUSED LIKE FFK.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Jones4190(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
ffk is a one minute man
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by NofiuFade(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Small small this man Don madt finish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.