Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (104446 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by platido(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Oga clam down I known you have short fuse grin grin grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2020
NoonMasamune:

I was responding to your statement about how women absolutely cannot be leaders because emotions
what determines a leader is ability to make right decisions in tight situations, which women are not good at...

If you put a woman in a life or death situation, there are chances she might get emotional and lose the right decisions
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by graciousolo(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2020
cococandy:
I wanted to go further in schooling him but what’s the point anyway?

I totally understand the frustration.

I get out of my comfort zone to respond to some of these comments in the hope that I will be planting something positive (most times factual) in this space

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by ameh99: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.

Like what
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by NoonMasamune: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
what determines a leader is ability to make right decisions in tight situations, which women are not good at...

If you put a woman in a life or death situation, there are chances she might get emotional and lose the right decisions
and controlling the spread of an entire pandemic isn't tight enough for you?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Babastrong(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wetin dey do this boy called FFK?
from buhari to biden. Are You fighting for God or your pocket.
God created the earth and the throne. And he puts anyone he wishes on the throne( read your bible). Pls boy get sense, stop barking. You're disgracing your age naw. Even if biden and his vp are anti christ, it means the word of Jesus is coming to pass. You can't Do anything to avert the coming of antichrist.
WHY TAKING IT PERSONAL?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ajetayi: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.

Mad man Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Alexis11: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You are Spiritually dafr
You be mumu. Na person like FFK dey think for you.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by gwama2: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
FFK, If she is Jezebel, then you are Beelzebub. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HallaDaTruth: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Alexis11:

You be mumu. Na person like FFK dey think for you.
You are Spiritually daft, nobody thinks for me but they're times i agree with what he says.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Kulas: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
FFK is right. This is a Satanic government that is about to be enthroned to the USA.. I am still shocked while satanic and occultic gathering be in charge.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dragunov: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Many of you will not understand certain things till death

Yeah, whatever. Some people are already locked up in the alternate reality conspiracy theories create and can never escape till death.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Alexis11: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You are Spiritually daft, nobody thinks for me but they're times i agree with what he says.

You be mumu aswear grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by DedeNkem: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Coming from a shameless wife abuser! He should shut up!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Kwamecron(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

They have been saying this since the 1970s.

New world order that never comes.
. It’s a gradual process, the European are feeling it already.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HallaDaTruth: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Alexis11:

You be mumu aswear grin
You are confirmed Spiritually daft. Spiritual ignorance dey chop you grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TheCork(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This Abusive Sexist wan dey talk?

The woman is more Asian than Black... I don't even know why people call her Black

Oooo gosh..u again..
.please do not derail the topic again by talkin about size of Kamala's prikkk
Or cont please....thats all u talk about!(no oofense) embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC Matters In Pictures / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.