Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103925 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Kaymaxine(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.
You should be flooged naked in public for that comment walahi.
When was the last time to updated your brains antivirus?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Available247: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

cheesy cheesy i love this

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Available247: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Look at them, if they say jump inside fire they'll willingly jump.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
cococandy:
Right. That’s why women’s leadership has been so disastrous to the world right?

How women handle everyday life activities says a lot... Although there is space for exceptions
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by NoonMasamune: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong

interesting. Here's another interesting fact: New Zealand has one of the lowest cases of coronavirus and has a CPI(Corruption Perception Index) of 80.
i wonder who their president is...........................

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
LordOfTheGame:
The Media declared Biden winner on Saturday, today being Monday two companies released their corona virus vaccines and said it's over 90% effective. Also today Monday, Biden released statement saying he will start by the vaccine and making sure everybody gets it free if charge.

Question: Why haven't the vaccines been released a long ago before the election?

Why does he have to start from the vaccine if he doesn't have an old plan and motive?

Why is he emphasising on global leadership and cooperation to tackle the virus?

What does he mean by scientific approach to administering the vaccine?

Why is he and his globalist mafians doing everything to kill and destroy the world?
These your useless conspiracy theories are getting stale, I suggest you find a new one.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
How women handle everyday life activities says a lot... Although there is space for exceptions
you actually think your opinion here is valid. Please move aside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Weeb: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
A fine cocktail of misogyny, ignorance and foolishness powered by religion.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by KenModi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Information straight from White nationalist sources.

Obama is Anti christ

Kamala another Black is Jezebel, while even the White man who happens to be the president elect is not mentioned cheesy

They said Madam Ngozi Iwela is the candidate of the new world order.

And most of these guys still believe they have high IQ. grin

I keep saying it. The black man/woman is his/her own worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by obryns: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
It's anyone listening to this fool,he claims to HV super powers but he didn't foresee the Ex wife n her shenanigans, just an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Emekaonline: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Just like many people think of your own mother, the Jezebel of our time

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by okorogodwin4(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Ur one of the indolent idiot per half a square metre
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

Just like many people think of your own mother, the Jezebel of our time
I never knew you were this eager to say something foolish. But I do not blame you. I blame Nairaland for giving IPOB degenerates like you access.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Sleekfingers: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

like what? Some Nigerians and these their holy holy things......where as enough skeletons dey inside their closet

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HimName: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baba know say dia is no way on earth e go fit wife and divorce Kamala. Hence, the childish and senseless attack.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
some christians will just make you feel embarrassed been a christian....what's this idiot saying??
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
cococandy:
you actually think your opinion here is valid. Please move aside
Whatever... You don't have to like what I say but it is what it is
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
NoonMasamune:

interesting. Here's another interesting fact: New Zealand has one of the lowest cases of coronavirus and has a CPI(Corruption Perception Index) of 80.
i wonder who their president is...........................
Since when has New Zealand become world power
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Paulflurry29: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
I know a bigot without looking into their eyes. Please what’s a Fani Kayode?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by olivialuv(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
GudluckIBB:
From attacking Buhari, He has Moved to Biden and Kamala .

But this Kamala fine sha
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by tsagir(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2020
I LOVE THIS MAN BECOUSE OF HIS MADNESS
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
smh
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by hresso: 12:39am On Nov 10, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Damn!
cheesy
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by babtoundey(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2020
This man, his mind and line of thought occupy 65% of the problems dragging us back as a country.

How can someone that who gets offended by " who is bankrolling you?" opens his mouth to call another person Jezebel?

One day, he will be thought to shut his gun and be made to know the value of silence.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Deemayor: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2020
He is very right in everything he says
Obama and his followers are all devil's follower's.
Only if Americans knew who these people are
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TWoods(m): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Amazing. How did we get so brainwashed that we have learnt to see those who look like us as the devil? FFK thinks Kamala is the anti-christ and Trump is ok?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by PattyMike(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2020
GudluckIBB:
From attacking Buhari, He has Moved to Biden and Kamala .

But this Kamala fine sha

As in very pretty woman even though she is past her prime. Money good.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by PattyMike(m): 2:16am On Nov 10, 2020
How did this man become Minister of Aviation in the first place. Poor reasoning. Even if u suspect it, u don't open your wide mouth yakata and vomit nonsense without proof especially on social media. Kamala is a strong, brilliant, modest yet powerful black woman. Obviously Oga Fani doesn't regard women and has a problem with feminine superiority. BTW there is no anti christ cheesy only atheists who have as much right to believe whatever they want just as u do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.