Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man (54345 Views)

Family Dinner At Cactus Restaurant Lagos / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Who died ?

You lying JewNN addict .

Fck this lying bitch

Fck JewNN

And most importantly....

Fck you .

A stupid antisemitic loser, I see. Go and find away to repair your life instead of turning trash all day.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by SeriouslySense(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
okay, maybe sha, i hope is not oppression
inumidun2010:
Maybe she don cause kasala there before ..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheedyJ(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So you mean to tell me you believe this tale?
You & I can’t obviously verify the story so, why all the insults & name calling halted at the lady since the story hasn’t been confirmed to be true or false..
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by BigBabyJesus: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

A stupid antisemitic loser, I see. Go and find away to repair your life instead of turning trash all day.

And a foolish Jew loving nigger .

You think the chosen ones consider souless beasts of burden like yourself anything above an ape?

Keep worshipping Judas

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Clemzy16(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

Until they throw a black man out of a restaurant for being black, your likes would come here to scream BLM, thunder scatter you there, onye nzuzu.
From what I could garner about her ordeal, she was probably prohibited from eating in a particular section in the restaurant without being championed by a man, cos I believe no reasonable management will enact such a policy which is in itself detrimental to their welfare. Only reason she's crying foul is because she's a CNN reporter so she should be exempted from what is binding on others. I remember sometime ago when Oprah Winfrey went to a mall in the US for shopping, and the sales girl who was selling tried to bring to her notice about the price of the bag she was about to purchase, she got upset and called out the establishment for racist remark simply because she's wealthy. Truth is, the sales girl might not really know her in person.

Women should learn to not always play the victim game cos the law wasn't made specifically for her.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Farki: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Clemzy16:
From her words, she claimed to have visited the restaurant several times in the past, and obviously this is a new policy, so I assume they must have a good reason.

I struggle to find a good reason to block someone from eating without a man being present, what happened to letting people eat in peace?

When Chinese people did their own for blacks we didn't excuse them with good reason.

Anyways it's their business they are going to ruin.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Cousin9999: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Business opportunity spotted. Open a women only restaurant for women thrown out of the others. Call it "Queen Cafe." Host luncheons for local female professionals and business women to network.

Don't get mad. Get money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by entrep88: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
House policy superceed individual right. The restuarant maybe for couples.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Stonerobaba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
The moment I saw CNN...I know it's a mere lie as usual.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by anyicash(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is the most stupid and annoying policy i have ever come across.. It simply means how shallow minded the management is.. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Men always think women should be their slaves. They look down so much on women. Imagine! For their mind she won't be able to afford anything there therefore she should come with a man.
actually your wrong and you have a low IQ, the reason is cos most restaurants in uptown ikeja are been flocked over by prostitutes posing as single ladies coming to eat whereas their targets are the rich men they meet at such places. if she had identified herself properly she might have been allowed in, but for her arrogance and pride, you can't force a business owner how to run his business he reserve the right of admission into his premises.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by AlphikkaTech: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Men always think women should be their slaves. They look down so much on women. Imagine! For their mind she won't be able to afford anything there therefore she should come with a man.

Another oludo on the loose.

Go and hang yourself, you can never be a man.

We've got dicks, the world is ours.
The world is our f***k** playground
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Alejobs: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
I have something equally good here
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
That's senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by RenaissanceGuy: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .
She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.
BigBabyJesus:

Who died ?
You lying JewNN addict .
Fck this lying bitch
Fck JewNN
And most importantly....
Fck you .
12monkey,apcharam, yaribanza, magicbishop, and your other 419 monikers grin, are you not tired of all these senseless attention seeking conspiracy theories? You need hypo to wash your head clean of all those satanic books you read that are making you feel fly and thinking you know all the secrets in the world. It's like the day you don't mention Jew, Rothschild, etc, you'll not feel fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
That is not fair, can't support oppression
Alaye shût it!!!!

Does it make sense to you ni?

There is something she is not saying. The restaurant might be serving couples or something. Una too dey believe anything coming out of a woman's mouth
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by engrchykae(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Feminists on da beatz.
Make we dey watch wetin the world go become with feminism
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Never underestimate the power of a man Never cool
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:
they probably mistook them for olosho. The future aint female abeg
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by lagdmark(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
andyanders:
CNN, Reporter or Producer?
A reporter
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by uuzba(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

Just na-na, una two done start to curse yourself?
Shame

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by uuzba(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

[s]Who died ?
You lying JewNN addict .
Fck this lying bitch
Fck JewNN
And most importantly....
Fck you .
[/s]

Just na-na, una two done start to curse yourself?
Shame

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by mrsteel: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Where did u get all these from?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na wa o. Wetin Sisisioge no go see for Jakandeola estate. grin
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by VicM6: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
when i tell the yeye lady yesterday say mk we gather go the restaurant, she bash me say i too local for her..... now village people don locate her.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by toprealman: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.
This is not fair to our single ladies.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .

She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.

I have a feeling you are on .win
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by VULCAN(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why are you surprised?

Did anybody tell you that she is a critical thinker? This is an anonymous forum so why do you think she must be rational and seek to find out more information before making a judgement.

As for me, When women stop making false claims of rape is when I will believe this story is actually all that happened.

If you check well she is trying to become a feminine icon and the next thing you will hear is that she is claiming asylum as her life is in danger for speaking out against misogyny.

Mtscheww

Tadeknkeepcalm:

So you mean to tell me you believe this tale?
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by eagleu: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sharia spreading to Lagos
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Flytime: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2020
saaphiere:
what are you saying, it was probably a couples restaurant geez
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by SeriouslySense(m): 12:09am On Nov 10, 2020
okay
eagleu:
Sharia spreading to Lagos
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by toxtimmy: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, I no feel sorry for you as you deserve who you are.

BigBabyJesus:

Gerrout from my mentions.

Nah your useless owambe hoping weekend pussie mama you need to go ask about your real father.

Okpo pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.