Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (38412 Views)

Anambra Govt Destroys Crates Of Eggs, Frozen Foods, Others In Awka / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by RomanGreen: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are damming a dead innocent man. What about your great Zik who lowered the morals of biafran troops by telling the british he stands for one Nigeria?

Zik remains the bad news to happen to the people of the east... Useless man he remains, he should have been alive to see his useless one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by guru90: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Division is de key in this nation..........

Peace!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by obyrich(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.
This should be done immediately. They should also sack all Kaduna state muslims working in any of the breweries producing beer.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by November1857(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are damming a dead innocent man. What about your great Zik who lowered the morals of biafran troops by telling the british he stands for one Nigeria?
It now clear that you are Typical ABOKI, simple change your Moniker to exBOkO Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Pls, i need a muslim here to clearify me on difference btwn taking alchohol and smoking plus other countless chemicals and hard drugs i no muslims who dont take alchohol take. Hypocrits!

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Why destroying it nah
You can give them notice to relocate

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Amucha: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2020
If this illegal action was perpetrated in the South, Army, air force, navy, immigration, police, SARS, SWAT, civil defence, plus the media would have been deployed to the Southern State. The South East governors forum will support, Ohaneze will issue a statement, PANDEF will condemned the action, other southern comrades will support taking lives to make a point. The Southern youths will be called hoodlums / miscreants, Innocent youths will be killed.
If a cow is killed, FG will condemn it. There will uproar , herdsmen will go on rampage and maim people which will be supported by power.
However, today people's businesses are attacked and destroyed without any condemnation or protection by the government. It started in Kano and now Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Meanwhile, Kano destroys beer worth millions of naira. Yet, they collect VAT for alcohol.Then they hold a meeting to tell us our unity is non-negotiable.

Then they tell us #EndSARS is against the interest of the North.

Then they tell us Zamfara will sell its gold to the CBN while Niger Delta oil goes to federal purse.

Then they use Inspector General of Police to enforce Sharia law, while they frown on Amotekun.

Then they ignore the massive underdevelopment and insecurity in the North to tackle social media.
���

copied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2020
The drama just keeps getting interesting. Let me tell you one bitter truth: next year will be worse than this year especially for the common man. Just pray to whatever God you believe in to give you the grace to survive the days ahead.

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:

He's also dead, according to your logic
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Police na beer be your problem when crime full everywhere. Mtscheeewww
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Where is the 200million worth of drinks?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Good morning.. Pls I am in need of help from anyone here.I am in deep shit righaway...my landlord just threaten me this morning cos of rent.I lost my job after the covid 19...even to feed my family is war... I can't imagine being sent out with my wife and kids..the embarrassment alone is making me mad..pls I need help seriously..
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nchenches: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
splitting the country is not the best option, never mind ojukwu and kanu, you got many non muslims spread across the country. The country needs a rough diamond to lead. A brutal dictator ith a clear vision even if it means killing millions of the citizen to actualize the vision. Chairman mao did it in china. Stanlin did it in russia. Hitler tried too. I haven't mention kim of north korea. Those people you mentioned up north are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Because of Crude oil? Why must you kill millions of people again to have one Nigeria?
We killed millions of people, mostly Igbos, between 1966-1970, to have today’s one Nigeria messed up again by those who adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system. Boko Haram and herdsmen and bandits - are all gunning for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system..
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2020
agadez007:
The average Aboki is a hypocrite,go to their settlements they smoke/take virtually anything to get high ranging from Tube patch gum,gutter sand,codeine,tramadol etc
but when but when it comes to Alcohol it's haram

You won't see that idiot arewa guy here ooo?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by mentored: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2020
envoymedia:
Hisbah officials have destroyed a beer parlour and crates of beer in Sabon Gari area of Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that over the weekend, Hisbah operatives destroyed beer worth N200 million in Kano.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/photonews-kano-hisbah-police-kaduna-state-demolishes-beer-parlours-destroys-crates-drinks

You see one Nigeria??

Where emir of sokoto

The so called chancellors of Most Nigerian Universities!!!

Religion, ethnicity fuelled with politics are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by aameenn: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2020
is alcohol allow in Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by princeSammyz: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2020
This is unacceptable and condemnable! Alcohol is not a illegal in the law of the country. You now make some Islamic law binding on non muslems just because there are resident in your state. This is really bad and I expect victims to cry out and their governors too to demand for justice. You make useless sharia laws on such matters of choice as drinking and go on to allow the most barbaric of things as child marriage. Shame on you, shame on sharia. I think this is one the kind of things that we need to protest about, because it mocks the oneness of this country. You can not use some stupid law to infringe on someone's business - a business that is not spelt out illegal in the national legal framework, by implying absolute state sovereignty. These are the same people against restructuring because that has to do with resources. Very foolish religious nonsense! I have been really annoyed since I read the one in Kano, now Kaduna. This must not be allowed to pass, or persist. Not to sound any way tribal because I'm also a northerner, but its obvious most of the victims of this cruelty are southerners. Shame on Gandollar and co.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by goshen26: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2020
But in South they will say it is the police function, that we can't have another security agent

Lord Lugard RIPiec
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by heniford2: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2020
envoymedia:
Hisbah officials have destroyed a beer parlour and crates of beer in Sabon Gari area of Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that over the weekend, Hisbah operatives destroyed beer worth N200 million in Kano.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/photonews-kano-hisbah-police-kaduna-state-demolishes-beer-parlours-destroys-crates-drinks
if we start destroying there thing in the east know the will call us name just be watching how hausa business will be destroyed soon
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Everything created by God is for a reason, it's clearly written in terms of what is good and bad, it's left to us to make our choices and pray for his guidance.
As parents, just try to train d kids in d right way and pray for God's grace on them.
Let's not be deceiving ourselves, God created us himself and every other things, God does not need anyone to fight for Him, instead preach the word to educate people more and u will be rewarded for it, some wl heed and some will not, and that's why there is heaven or hell, d choices we made on Earth determines our final destination. May Allah increase us in knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by princeSammyz: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2020
aameenn:
Yes or no does not matter here because the law of Nigeria has not declared it illegal. So let people have their choice and let their conscience guide them on the religious implications. What they are doing should not be tolerated. Is sharia above the Nigerian law? Which court ordered the demolition of the livelihood of these law abiding Nigerian citizens? This is really annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Hypocrisy
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Ndi Igbo.

Let's try as much as we could to resist this religion in the east.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
fiizznation:
My problems with this place is ignorance. The level of ignorance that flies over here is something else and that's the number reason why I don't waste my time with you folks. Now what's the demography of Kaduna state? In Kaduna, that's the capital of Kaduna state, there is Kaduna north and Kaduna south, southern Kaduna that you are brandishing like the ignorant person that you are is entirely different from Kaduna north or Kaduna south. Southern Kaduna is populated by Christians, so pray tell me, how can hisbah operate there when Muslims are in the minority over there?
Hence forth when you use your rubber kettle you need to spend more time in washing your taqiya filled mouth instead of your preek.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Gandollaar:
But you know they all drink beer. That kettle you see them carry about is used for two things: To wash preek and to hold beer!

The hypocrites ....that kettle contains burukutu

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
UAE decriminalises alcohol and lifts ban on unmarried couples living together

And Kaduna dey destroy alcoholic drinks because of Sharia law issokay

But dem dey follow chop VAT from alcoholic drinks abi? Double standards

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This country sef....

Federal republic of Saudi Arabia.

Why not divide this contraption in peace let everyone go their way.
It will never be well with the British business men trading in palm oil who appointed that idiotic Lugard.

As for you Lugard, God will punish you and your generation till eternity.
You will continue to dwell in the hottest part of hell.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
realstars:
Is This a beer Parlour?

It was
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by phineas: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Handlers of Hisbah should call them to order

To start with the Hisbah concept is unconstitutional.its like customary court in igala land having its own enforcement officers

Breaking alcohol bottles of non Muslim bussiness men is illegal.e.g imagine breaking alcohol bottles of non muslims in Abuja.So why is it acceptable in Kaduna

Hisbah police doing these are miscreants and should be prosecuted and made to refund the cost of all destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Is kaduna a muslim state ?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2020
aameenn:
No, but Nigeria is a secular state and if alcohol is not banned in the federal law it shouldn't be in some state that still exist under the same federal law.

If you must have state law contradicting federal law then you operating another country and we need to divide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.