Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (38660 Views)

Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tareq1105:

Hisbah is in Kano state and not in Kaduna.

This story is misleading and the more reason for social media regulatory Act.

No need for the act bro, fake news is part of life worldwide, I know naija is violatile, but that act will make things worse. Moreover its just an act for making the north un-informed about our leaders excesses.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
hakimi1974:
sabon gari is in zaria, not sabon tasha. that place is a no go area for this clowns.
Gaskiya
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Do you say Babana where did you get that name from?

Lol I was born bred and still stay in the north .

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by chumome(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na them still high pass.
Theirs is even worst.
They take tramadol,gum and worst ones.

So who is now fooling who?
Chai!!!!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
But their leaders collecting Part of breweries TAX revenue allocation.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Moferere:
I hope their governors will reject VAT too?

Actually that beer parlor is operating without license. If they have license to operate, no hisbad will touch them
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Obasanjo is the idiot who allowed the creation of sharia in the North! No other country has two laws!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
chachanga:

Whether Kano or Kaduna, should they be spending VAT derived also from Southern breweries and doing this?

Religious blindness has killed Nigeria

And study how they never seem to achieve their aims without the help of gullible southern useful-idiots and bastards online and elsewhere blindly arguing the indefensible on their behalf?

Only God knows who cursed most Southerners, an epicly directionless lot.

Right from before the days of the military despots ibb, Abacha and co, before many of the phools arguing fucknots here were born, we'd been hearing and seeing various facets of a Northern Agenda being prosecuted at the expense of a United, Free, Equitable and Prosperous Nigeria but what do Southerners do about it? Have y'all even formulated a Southern agenda yet?

If you're still less than 35-37, get out of that shitty arrangement called Nigeria. If you're older, I don't know what to say to you.
you hit the nail on the head hard

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Codysseus: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Slawormiir bro I got food. Wassap me +1..203.794.6391
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Destroying my bottles...

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by unekwu212: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites....the country is Dieing because of religious beliefs, instead of them to tackle the real problem of the states they re breaking beer bottles and destroying beer parlours..... Rubbish
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by rezy15(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.
Make they try near kakuri. We dey wait for them. Sabo sends them their regards
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by thamz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
This one sef needs to be disbanded. Wetin be all these over righteousness?
envoymedia:
Hisbah officials have destroyed a beer parlour and crates of beer in Sabon Gari area of Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that over the weekend, Hisbah operatives destroyed beer worth N200 million in Kano.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/photonews-kano-hisbah-police-kaduna-state-demolishes-beer-parlours-destroys-crates-drinks
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by splendournoni: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
envoymedia:
Hisbah officials have destroyed a beer parlour and crates of beer in Sabon Gari area of Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that over the weekend, Hisbah operatives destroyed beer worth N200 million in Kano.

This can only happen in Kaduna north... make dem come south of we no kill them like chicken

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/photonews-kano-hisbah-police-kaduna-state-demolishes-beer-parlours-destroys-crates-drinks
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Very shameful act. A state where other peoples freedom is been suppress daily because of some others religious views. How can you force sharia on non Moslems. If they start fighting now they will say this and that.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by sammyboyz21(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
if dey try it in sabo, kabala, romi kaduna will be on fire
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
this is so preposterous
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by effido666: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.

For where .....who drink beer pass dem.....na their religion dey make dem break beer bottles .....but dem no go break d kettles wey dem dey use drink d beer

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by nurain150(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This country sef....

Federal republic of Saudi Arabia.

Why not divide this contraption in peace let everyone go their way.
It will never be well with the British business men trading in palm oil who appointed that idiotic Lugard.

As for you Lugard, God will punish you and your generation till eternity.
You will continue to dwell in the hottest part of hell.
Every state has it laws bro open eyes .why would there be lastma on Lagos road..you no query that.... similarly use sense
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by paschenko(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
They should burn down the Nigeria Breweries at once make we know say them serious. Yeye ... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.