Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (38417 Views)

Anambra Govt Destroys Crates Of Eggs, Frozen Foods, Others In Awka / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
eteebanky:
I do not believe in one Nigeria, how they behave is so different from Ibo and Yoruba......Bleep restructure, let us divide abeg
that's the painful truth
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Mikehot:
Arewa cum and see o

But why don't you guys call for the boycott of Vat from beer of other states.

This your Allah is such an hypocrite, i forget he bends laws and isn't straight forward just like he instructed Muslims to marry 4 wives maximum but Mohamed married 9
lol... It shows that their God is confused
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Lovelies1: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Reference:

I am a Nigerian and believe in Nigeria. I want to be detribalised and totally apolitical, sectional or regional. However I do recognise and accept the nature of man that desires liberty so I know that it is best this country is held in tension to achieve stability, thus I have advocated restructuring most of my adult lifearticularly when I stepped out oif government to view the reality ofthed country.

Thus, I'm sorry. I won't be active or useful on any sectional media.

So are you saying the country should be restructure
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Madmohamed419(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

my brother that will never happen for Buhari to resign and hand over to an Army....that's taking us back to military era and another northerner in army uniform to rule again..no my brother..the world will not accept it and the south here have outgrown the 1960s mentality..

if such ever happen, then the real civil war across the country will follow and Nigeria will just breakup...if that's what they are thinking I pity the north!
no he will hand over to army and the general will resign and becomes civilian and contests for election definitely he Wii win. Save this you will remember it soon
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
hardeytarhyour:
Na'am, Very Good, You said it worth 200m that is according to you any Haram is Worthless OKAY!
dumb lunatic slowpoke that's what u're
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
And some dumbic illiterate are still regarding them selves as one Nigerian
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

not too long weeks ago, this country was in Process of Demolition through Public STUPIDITY display called Protest, LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTHERN STATE WAS Demolished to Down to the extent government said it need ONE BILLION to Reconstruct damages, Alhamdulilahi, It all Southern citizen and no NORTHERNER, meanwhile, We (Southerners) Good and Expert in Destroying valuable thing even in our State and where we have being since childhood, northerner nah small behind us in as far as Destroying is Concern
you mean just like Islam and north has consistently levelled the northeast region to the ground in Islamic jihad from 2009 till tomorrow so maximum they had to create a drain pipe board of corporation to use south south wealth to recontruct in the biggest scam ever still going on.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
lol... It shows that their God is confused
This same god told Mohamed to instruct Muslims to drink urine of camel for their sickness.

He told Muslims the Earth is flat as a carpet and the sun sets in muddy water

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

And you will think you are making sense ni yen oo
Fuc k off my mention....fool.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Reference:

The ending paragraph is apt:
The joke is on the south. The north is seeking to identify a common value system it can unite and stabilise around while the south is decadent and divided. It is further way from a secure, sustainable existence.
indeed notice how the north is borrowing and looting at the same time they’re gathering funds for better development of their region
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.
u spoke my mind.nonsense n ingredient.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
Nah! They can't do that in sabo kaduna, maybe its kano, not kaduna.

Hisbah is in Kano state and not in Kaduna.

This story is misleading and the more reason for social media regulatory Act.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by chachanga: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
alfredo1:
I doubt the authenticity of this news. Should be in Kano not Kaduna.

Whether Kano or Kaduna, should they be spending VAT derived also from Southern breweries and doing this?

Religious blindness has killed Nigeria

AlphaAlex:
indeed notice how the north is borrowing and looting at the same time they’re gathering funds for better development of their region

And study how they never seem to achieve their aims without the help of gullible southern useful-idiots and bastards online and elsewhere blindly arguing the indefensible on their behalf?

Only God knows who cursed most Southerners, an epicly directionless lot.

Right from before the days of the military despots ibb, Abacha and co, before many of the phools arguing fucknots here were born, we'd been hearing and seeing various facets of a Northern Agenda being prosecuted at the expense of a United, Free, Equitable and Prosperous Nigeria but what do Southerners do about it? Have y'all even formulated a Southern agenda yet?

If you're still less than 35-37, get out of that shitty arrangement called Nigeria. If you're older, I don't know what to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
Nah! They can't do that in sabo kaduna, maybe its kano, not kaduna.
sabon gari is in zaria, not sabon tasha. that place is a no go area for this clowns.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by jansonn(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Stop making mouth can you also come to Tudun wada and speak trash
Very good!! Thank God we all know our boundaries!! So if una dey scatter beer parlour, just leave it for all those una places shaa
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2020
And some people said these animals should continue living with human beings.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by clockwisereport: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Destroying my bottles...

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

I thought you are a Muslim
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Deemayor: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Dirty So-called Hisbah and their So-called dirty Islamic law.
They should make sure they pay those people They destroyed their market.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020
But they can go after terrorist in their own backyard... If beer parlour and prostitution is the only problem north have, I think their lives will never be so
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by mobi99(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
isn't it obvious that we are two different people who find it difficult to live our differences... probably an south East person go get that beer parlour
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Mars16(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have something for those hypocrites.

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
jansonn:

Very good!! Thank God we all know our boundaries!! So if una dey scatter beer parlour, just leave it for all those una places shaa

I will never support the destruction of peoples property, look guy I studied in Enugu I know how Nigeria works, you should try to differentiate between an illiterate northerner and educated one, I cannot because of the act 'some' bad Christians condemn the whole Christians and Christianity, that will be grave injustice, we all have bad eggs among us.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by luluman: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
realstars:
Is This a beer Parlour?
No, it's a beer kitchen
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=fiizznation post=95875827] Fake news as usual. Even in Muslims populated areas (rigasa, tudun wada) of Kaduna state, the hisbah group DON'T harass residents of those vicinities. The only time you mostly see this hisbah boys is during Friday prayers. And their main job is to organized things there.[/quot
Toh I was wondering my brother.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
amagugm:

Sabon Gari is in Zaria, Kaduna State. Sabon Tasha is in Kaduna south LGA in Kaduna metro. Sabon Tasha is almost inhabited by Christians 100%. Any Muslim you find there is either passing by or came to transact business and will leave in the evening.
Exactly my point.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hassanmaye:

There is sabon gari in Zaria, all the places where non Indigenes stay in the north is called sabon gari,

Babana you should know I know na.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sarita01:

Them dey ment ni,sabon bois na dan iska,they want make another riot start,I'm very positive that all this is happening in northern kaduna cos kaduna south men still dey shayo on a daily basis

Kaduna for faggefy lol
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
emperorAY:

that is Sabo gari in Zaria. they can't try that shit in Sabo ,barnawa, television, ungwuan Sunday and most part of southern kaduna
Not at all.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:

Babana you should know I know na.
Do you say Babana where did you get that name from?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Sabon gari is not sabo. They can't even dream of doing that in Sabo... They'll all die

Lol men blood dey hot for that side oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.