Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (38418 Views)

Anambra Govt Destroys Crates Of Eggs, Frozen Foods, Others In Awka / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
If I were Heineken or other millers/brewers - i shall avoid the North and all Sharia States entirely - the fallout is that we shall have more Northeners flooding the south for good ol beer
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Na'am, Very Good, You said it worth 200m that is according to you any Haram is Worthless OKAY!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This country sef....

Federal republic of Saudi Arabia.

Why not divide this contraption in peace let everyone go their way.
It will never be well with the British business men trading in palm oil who appointed that idiotic Lugard.

As for you Lugard, God will punish you and your generation till eternity.
You will continue to dwell in the hottest part of hell.
And you will think you are making sense ni yen oo
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
realstars:
Is This a beer Parlour?
So,this group lives but Amotekun cannot. Wo is deceiving who?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Sarita01:

He's actually right,hisbah don't operate in southern kaduna cos it's mostly dominated by Christians,kaduna south which is located in the main city is mostly dominated by Christians,non hausa Muslims and few hausa muslims and I'm yet to see them demolishing beer palours. Sharia law is only for Muslims,many Sharia riots have been fought in Kaduna south in an attempt to make the law for both Christian's and Muslims and it still yielded no fruit,I personally have witnessed two.
Kaduna state is made up equally by Christian's and Muslims and as someone commented above,river Kaduna clearly divides the Muslim part from the Christian part,so any attempt to enforce their rules on Christians always ends in riot,and that's a fact.
is Nigeria an Islamic republic of any entity under it?

There are Christian's living under satanic Islamic state subjugation in the same areas you try to distinguish
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Twelfthman:
The northern & Southern Nigeria have no business being together. Federalism my asss
so you ,mean Alcohol is Good abi, Don't talk out of emotion and Tribalism but out of Sensibility
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Twelfthman:
The northern & Southern Nigeria have no business being together. Federalism my asss
LaEvilIMiss:
If I were Heineken or other millers/brewers - i shall avoid the North and all Sharia States entirely - the fallout is that we shall have more Northeners flooding the south for good ol beer
Twelfthman:
May God help them on that Step
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Lovelies1: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
RealEzee:
Y
Did I quote you, am sorry
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Madmohamed419(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Jostoman:
are you sure of what you are saying oga?
very sure I have people in Aso Rock.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2020
Hisbah working harder than the police, see as them pose, these guys could smash ipob.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
More reasons why the south should separate themselves from this backward thinking people
ahhh! Subhanallah !! so thinking forward is drinking and selling Alcohol? see Mentality ! Oh my GOD
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2020
blackmantis:
There are indigenous people in the south of Kaduna who are not Muslims. Is it by force to follow Sharia?
it is by force except IF YOU ARE A KAAFIR (Non Muslim)
and to Demolish it as news carry it is MUST, hope you get
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are damming a dead innocent man. What about your great Zik who lowered the morals of biafran troops by telling the british he stands for one Nigeria?
Britain are determined to fund the complete genocide of biafra,zik knew that,so zik made that statement as the foremost politician in the region.
Ojukwu didn't understand,he was carried away by youthful exuberance but zik understood all the interests of the West.
What zik did saved many lives.
Truth about zik and ojukwu must be outlined,they were both patriotic about their people.
Our grouse with zik is because he refused to listen to awolowo's advice of leaving the north out of Nigeria Independence.
In fact it was zik that convinced awo to agree to sardauna's greed of demanding for 50% majority in the federal house where by the western and eastern region will share the remaining 50 %
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2020
aameenn:
is alcohol allow in Christianity?
Yes, as long as u dont get drunk and abuse it. Christians live by choice and allow God to be judge, while muslims judge u b4 God.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2020
nedekid:
Doing what the abokis do best. Destroy things. And do it proudly.
not too long weeks ago, this country was in Process of Demolition through Public STUPIDITY display called Protest, LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTHERN STATE WAS Demolished to Down to the extent government said it need ONE BILLION to Reconstruct damages, Alhamdulilahi, It all Southern citizen and no NORTHERNER, meanwhile, We (Southerners) Good and Expert in Destroying valuable thing even in our State and where we have being since childhood, northerner nah small behind us in as far as Destroying is Concern
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Northern youths and northern politicians look like people ready to change ?

Bros our grand fathers made a big mistake we are not meant to be one ...the sooner u accept that the better

Our value system is too different
our fathers were intimidated into this form of Independence that just changed from external colonialism to internal colonialism.
Zik was blackmailed, awolowo was intimidated with British war expedition against the Southwest when he wanted to include secession in our constitution
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by RomanianNinja: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
Nah! They can't do that in sabo kaduna, maybe its kano, not kaduna.
Sabon gari is not sabo. They can't even dream of doing that in Sabo... They'll all die
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by abusanofficial: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
fiizznation:
Fake news as usual. Even in Muslims populated areas (rigasa, tudun wada) of Kaduna state, the hisbah group DON'T harass residents of those vicinities. The only time you mostly see this hisbah boys is during Friday prayers. And their main job is to organized things there.

Abeg sharp there.
I leave in Zaria and they've destroyed evry shop or bar where yu can find alcohol. Infact all the hotels in Zaria have been banned 4rm selling alcohol in their bars. If e neva reach ur side, no disprove others unless u conduct ur own investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
You need to go and meet FG on that as we are less concern about that
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Barka00:
Hypocrites
We Southerner be Hypocrites past
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by medolab90(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
splitting the country is not the best option, never mind ojukwu and kanu, you got many non muslims spread across the country. The country needs a rough diamond to lead. A brutal dictator ith a clear vision[b][/b] even if it means killing millions of the citizen to actualize the vision.[b][/b]Chairman mao did it in china. Stanlin did it in russia. Hitler tried too. I haven't mention kim of north korea. Those people you mentioned up north are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I hope your life and some of your family members would be involve??
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Sarita01(f): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Mikehot:
is Nigeria an Islamic republic of any entity under it?

There are Christian's living under satanic Islamic state subjugation in the same areas you try to distinguish
True,but what can they do,they're the minority there
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2020
agadez007:
The average Aboki is a hypocrite,go to their settlements they smoke/take virtually anything to get high ranging from Tube patch gum,gutter soil,codeine,tramadol etc
but when but when it comes to Alcohol it's haram

you are just Parabolating guy, This is not what is been said in this news, besides, SOUTHERNER DO ALL WHAT YOU LISTED HERE PAST
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Sarita01:

True,but what can they do,they're the minority there
minority or no minority.

It is hypocrisy from the desert north to want Islamic republic and attachee them selves by force to secular Nigeria.

North and Islam is the problem of this country so it's no suprise
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
medolab90:

I hope your life and some of your family members would be involve??
stop quoting me. You are not intelligent!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Madmohamed419:
mad people you have hisbah police but u don't want to hire amatuku . Why this people think they can dictate other regions how to leave in their home and do what ever they want a get away with it. It time to put this Fulani where they belong. Time to Southerner to unite and face this demon call Fulani,. Any region from South think they are whit this people think again. As long as you belong to South even middle belts they don't care about you. Let me leak secret for you people there is this meeting going on every week in Aso Rock this meeting is only Fulani no model belts no media allow.if not in Aso Rock they will do it in Kaduna. This meeting is for how control the south and middle belts so they can not have their own destiny in their hand. I'm telling you buhari will not hand over to eny southerner. They will use the same people from South and middle belts to achieve their goal. Tree months before the election buhari will resign and hand over to army chief. They will cose crisis just to achieve this. Nigeria prepare for bigger one is coming.

my brother that will never happen for Buhari to resign and hand over to an Army....that's taking us back to military era and another northerner in army uniform to rule again..no my brother..the world will not accept it and the south here have outgrown the 1960s mentality..

if such ever happen, then the real civil war across the country will follow and Nigeria will just breakup...if that's what they are thinking I pity the north!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.