Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (38411 Views)

Anambra Govt Destroys Crates Of Eggs, Frozen Foods, Others In Awka / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by jansonn(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Its only in the northern part of the state that they do all this one naa, they can't try it in Kaduna south!! Them self know!! Go sabo naa say you want demolish beer parlour, useless people
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by athaboi(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
fiizznation:
Fake news as usual. Even in Muslims populated areas (rigasa, tudun wada) of Kaduna state, the hisbah group DON'T harass residents of those vicinities. The only time you mostly see this hisbah boys is during Friday prayers. And their main job is to organized things there.
they said zaria not in kaduna metropolis
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by confluence: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
I hope they reject VAT coming from brewing companies that been shared by FG
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2020
envoymedia:
Hisbah officials have destroyed a beer parlour and crates of beer in Sabon Gari area of Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that over the weekend, Hisbah operatives destroyed beer worth N200 million in Kano.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/photonews-kano-hisbah-police-kaduna-state-demolishes-beer-parlours-destroys-crates-drinks
Why destroy the building ?,
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Minjim: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
I hope it's not in Southern Kaduna
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2020
That's how they move slowly before you know it Igbo people must turn to Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by ppaze(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.

Dem go gree?? At that point they'll start shouting o
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by 41lady(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
They should move Nigeria beweries from Kaduna since they don't want anything beer.

Who told you we don't want anything beer in kaduna, do you know the highest consumers of beer is in kaduna, nobody drink reach southern kaduna in the whole world, they compite with indians.

Even the real hausas drink also. These ones destroying beer parlours are just doing it because one malam brainwash them and they need the money. And it is the poor that the politicians us to destroyed poor people's business. You can see the area they are destroying. They can not try that in kaduna city or southern kaduna where the factories are located.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
dammyz101:
Pls, i need a muslim here to clearify me on difference btwn taking alchohol and smoking plus other countless chemicals and hard drugs i no muslims who dont take alchohol take. Hypocrits!
you are looking for info from a people who their revered prophet admitted to been possesed by demons when revealing passages of quoran.

Btw alcohol makes you vulnerable to mini spirits but apparently they need to attain the highest spiritual vulnerability that can even make people go mad

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by November1857(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Kingspin:
Why not send them to state that needs it?

Most hypocrite people

While they're working towards turning to those states to Islamic states. That's thier target..
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by amagugm: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
Nah! They can't do that in sabo kaduna, maybe its kano, not kaduna.
Sabon Gari is in Zaria, Kaduna State. Sabon Tasha is in Kaduna south LGA in Kaduna metro. Sabon Tasha is almost inhabited by Christians 100%. Any Muslim you find there is either passing by or came to transact business and will leave in the evening.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
I think it's kano not kaduna
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
The SATAN of Sokoto will not talk now, he only finds his voice when Bishop Prof Onah gives sermon on Nigerian state.

The terrorist Organization called MUMURIC are on hibernation mode presently, their "Igbo Muslim" brothers are not d target.

I wonder why the caliphate feels they can plant mosque in Christian Igboland but Christian Igbo business man can't sell his beer in 50:50 Christian:Islam state like Kaduna.

You Muslims are really gonna get what you are looking for soon.

Nigeria is a secular country, you can't be destroying my faith allowed businesses in your state and think i will allow your plan to plant your terrorist faith in my peaceful state. Mbanu! It can NEVER work.

We have to start dealing with your business in south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
This is the number one reason the northerners do drug more. Just imagine a society without alcohol. We will have more depressed people
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Hisbah in Kaduna?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Nice
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Casper21: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Honestly Zik you brought more harm than good
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
aameenn:
is alcohol allow in Christianity?
Didn't King David, Saul, etc drink wine? weren't there alcohol?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
aameenn:
is alcohol allow in Christianity?
Didn't King David, Saul, etc drink wine? weren't they alcohol?
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
supportnija:
I thought nigeria is not a Muslim country

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2020
I Don’t support the Demolition in anyway or Manner but actually beer and Alcohol in general is not good for the body Long term and short term. #Justsaying These sharia guys remind me of the septan in game of thrones before Cersei burnt the place down.

The North is Slowly detaching itself from the Mess Called Nigeria but we are all too blind to see it .
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This country sef....

Federal republic of Saudi Arabia.

Why not divide this contraption in peace let everyone go their way.
It will never be well with the British business men trading in palm oil who appointed that idiotic Lugard.

As for you Lugard, God will punish you and your generation till eternity.
You will continue to dwell in the hottest part of hell.
E pain am grin grin
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Fatban(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2020
But they enjoy the sharing of the revenue generated from its sale by other states ....hypocrites. FG sef mumu.
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by blackmantis: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2020
toffyz:

That's the law of the state. It is by force to follow it.

Then you are a hypocritical coward if you can't March to Nigerian Breweries in Kaduna where the beer is produced and destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Queseda: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Good one by Hisbah
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This country sef....

Federal republic of Saudi Arabia.

Why not divide this contraption in peace let everyone go their way.
It will never be well with the British business men trading in palm oil who appointed that idiotic Lugard.

As for you Lugard, God will punish you and your generation till eternity.
You will continue to dwell in the hottest part of hell.

Iseeeeeeeeh!
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
There is sabon gari in Zaria, all the places where non Indigenes stay in the north is called sabon gari,
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Ayobamipeter36: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Destroying my bottles...

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

You need Jesus
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by Sarita01(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Henrodah:
Them dey ment ni,sabon bois na dan iska,they want make another riot start,I'm very positive that all this is happening in northern kaduna cos kaduna south men still dey shayo on a daily basis
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Please move the beer company to Imo state. Yehyeh people
Re: Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Camelot65:
Why is hisbah police not fighting terrorists??
very good question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And Iara With A Cute Baby / Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.