Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation (4400 Views)

Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) / If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by HomerTimpson: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
marsman:
How do you pee if you got no genitals
sHe's no bat na
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by marsman: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
sHe's no bat na
I no get.
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by SarutobiEky(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:

They didn't raise you well. Then you come to nairaland to vent from the frustration that life blows have dealt on you. God has forgiven you
Hunku, it hasn't gotten to that Na, person no dey play with you?
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Lamanii22(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm sorry, this sounds new to me.... Are you intersex by birth or what?
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
I'm sorry, this sounds new to me.... Are you intersex by birth or what?

Follow the link in the first page for yaa answer smiley
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by ABCthingx: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chai! How can I unread this.
Ignorance is truly Bliss. sad
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Hargbo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Which one is intersex again
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Lamanii22(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Follow the link in the first page for yaa answer smiley

Ohh okay... Thank you
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by SILENTandSMART2: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Ohh okay... Thank you

You're welcome smiley
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
marsman:

How do you pee if you got no genitals
women pee from urethera not vagina. Read about mrkh
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by marsman: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
women pee from urethera not vagina. Read about mrkh
So one way or the other they get to excrete there liquids without artificial means. Right?
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
biko i prefer a normal genetic female
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
marsman:

So one way or the other they get to excrete there liquids without artificial means. Right?
yes
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Kissiemu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nna men!

Are you saying that you have both kpekus and gbola?

I need pictures so that I can decide wether I can lash u.

If you look like a woman and there is a hole I can put gbola...why not?

What can a nigga do?
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by HajiaNotu: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Does intersex means "hermaphrodite" that they thought us in Biology then

Cos ayam not understanding
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Kissiemu(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Intersexsherry, your topic interested me. I am a person that likes learning. So after dropping my first comment I decided to research about you. I went to your original post and also went to the website showing your nude pictures. You have lovely breasts by the way... nice nipples.
But from your pictures, explanation about your body and how it physically looks and also from your conversation with people on your thread I have this few things to say.

1. Your peni.s is sizable and your vaginal hole is undeveloped or I can say underdeveloped.

2. You are attracted to men.

My advice:

1. Try to go for a surgery that will open and structure your vagina well. If not you will continue to attract gay men. Non gay men that find you attractive will have issues sticking it up your anus. What am I saying? You have defined your sex. Very bold of you. Now define your sexuality.

2. If you don't want to identify as either male or female it might be difficult. Take the bold step and make radical changes. I can observe that you are still hiding. You still put on male clothes when you go out in public. Take a stand. Because someone accused you of hustling for gay sex in that other thread. You have to show that it's not the case. Come out plainly and look for help. There are organizations willing to help (both in Nigeria and abroad). How long will you continue to create awareness?. Na awareness you go chop? You need to move on with your life and do something with it.
In all that I have said I still admire your courage and openness to talk about yourself and life on social media. All wetin I talk na still advice. Everything depends on you.
I have mocked you before in ignorance but now I guess that you have earned a friend.

Keep holding on.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm, let them answer. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by nigeriagospel(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Not every intersex person want to alter their bodies to fit in. Maybe we just love being different the way we are naturally. The problem is many don't understand us so may not accept us this way.
When you are in love with a girl, you find out she is intersex. She got no ovaries, no womb? Or she got testes? She got male dna? Or she got two organs? Or she got a short vagina? Or she got a penis? She has no genital at all?
What are your chances sticking to this type of woman??
I got lot of chasers but always turn them down because am scared of ignorance. I'm already a woman. Hope they don't judge me. Wish they understand
Update: One day i met a man in a bus, we were sitting close and were chatting, became very friendly to each other. I was trying to expose to him the type of girl i am, when i saw his facial expression, i just laughed and said i was joking. He gave me his number to call him and up till today, fear no gree me call am. Am too scared
holla at me, let's make a change together. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Temmylee02: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shooooooooots

Issokay.
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
HajiaNotu:
Does intersex means "hermaphrodite" that they thought us in Biology then

Cos ayam not understanding
hermaphrodite is one of intersex variations. It has other variations
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by Doctoropera(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dm
Re: Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation by eniorisha(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Intersex, Pls join lesbian community. Don't let these hypocritical Nigerians deceive you o. By happy , dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏ / Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.