Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Do Men Lack Conscience? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lack Conscience? (3403 Views)

Most Nigerian Men Lack Intelligence And very emotional in a relationship / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Mandela27:
First of all,zzor is a male human beign.

The lady in question is a confused monkey.marriage never hungry her.rubbish!Let her go and never return if she is really angry

I keep seeing this, how sure are you that zzor is a man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Mandela27: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wetin elder sidan for ground see,e go hard for small pikin to see even untop ladder.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Nothing like she has entered, she has entered, enduring a cheat is a death sentence, especially one that can lie foolishly, and watch her as she packed her things with no remorse whatsoever, Lilith forbid bad thing,

God bless the schmuck of a husband that will cheat on me, I know reluctantad.ult my sweet hubby wouldn't try that, so I'm covered kiss

No I wouldn't because there's no need to. I'll just get a new wife and make it formal so you two can get along and give thanks for having a mighty hubby like me cool
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Powerfly(f): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
He's a cheater/is cheating + a liar: There's no friend anywhere. It's obvious he has another woman and must have told her he's single/not married, hence the reason he hid the wife's belongings. Really pathetic.

He's manipulative: The intent of his senseless comment that "her lack of patience will only ruin her,that he kept her things because a friend of him wanted to bring his girlfriend to the place" is to blame her when she has done no wrong.

He has no respect for her and I'm tempted to say he doesn't love her: Bringing another woman into the home to stay when he's a married man is bad enough as it is, but him hiding his wife's belongings shows he's merely trying to protect the other woman's interests and feelings, not his wife's.

He was likely unfaithful to her prior to the marriage: He must have hid it well.

He will continue to cheat if she goes back to him: Based on the above points, there's a 99.55555% probability that this is what will continue to happen. If all these is happening 8-months into the marriage, I wish her good luck because she's on a long tin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Powerfly(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Marriage is not even a criteria for making heaven.
If she goes back.. Maybe na kill..the man go kill her so that the marriage will die a natuaral death.
I'm sure they aren't even compatible sef.
Go back fire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Powerfly(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
J111333:
If she doesn't wanna go back, nobody should advise her to.
It should entirely be her decision and by the way, marriage is a choice and not an obligation.

A man who moves his wife's property (a newly married sick wife he should be worried about and cared for) simply because a sidechick is coming over is capable of killing the wife if need be.

So, let the lady have a deep thought about her marriage before going back to the idiot.

Exactly my point tho.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Homeboiy: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
You left your husbands house cos your mind is telling you that he wants to cheat on you.

She’s tired of the marriage.

The man should let her be.

No marriage is perfect.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Tony142: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
she has entered,she has entered,let her find a way to tame his randy husband,most women of these generation aint aware of the natural power they posses over men.No randy husband can survive me, you will become so responsible overnight

initial gra gra #spits
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Homeboiy:
You left your husbands house cos your mind is telling you that he wants to cheat on you.

She’s tired of the marriage.

The man should let her be.

No marriage is perfect.

True talk

She want to cheat on another man that's why she ran away,

This issue is for those guys who no no girls character,

If nah real love she won't run away, forkkk her ,

She's unloyal biiich smiley
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fake story but this just not make one sense.

AND NO MAN WILL DO THIS.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shortyy:

She should go back, give him benefit of doubt.

But, her being 27 and time not being on her side isn't a reason she should be disrespected and treated like trash.

She not being able to conceive isn't her fault, might even be the husband's. And if the man wants to marry another woman, let him just tell her straight up. Not this hide and seek game he's playing. It's disrespectful.

Let her just go back and talk things out.

Chai. This gal is always making sense
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Believe me. She He is a full grown man with a saggy scrotum down there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Mayannar(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
she has entered,she has entered,let her find a way to tame his randy husband,most women of these generation aint aware of the natural power they posses over men.No randy husband can survive me, you will become so responsible overnight

I'm......? undecided undecided
Dont even know wah to say again undecided

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Petyr1: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
where have i mentioned Juju,let me delete that post before you start insinuating things.Let me tell you that all women posses that natural powers over men,women of these days don't just know the reason behind being a woman
Bleep your natural power. Men also possess natural power over women
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm speechless. I won't because of one he goat who doesn't respect his wife blame the rest of the sweet and responsible men out there.

She already knows the man is a serial cheat but chose to marry him still, we all know that no friend of his is coming with another babe(bros Wan nack another kpekus)

She should take her time to know if that's how she really wants to spend the rest of her life, with a man like that or not?

Besides, there's no manual in taming a man @Zzor it's either he truly respect and cherish what you both shared or not. Just ask God for his guidance when it's time.
Burgerlomo food Don land, come tell us how to punish the man.. Efulefu, errrm.. Sorry I mean lefulefu, where art thou? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by WrittyWritter(f): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't know y God will be helping some people yet dey will reject His help. smiley.She should be happy dat there is no child..separating is easier..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by WrittyWritter(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

AND NO MAN WILL DO THIS.

Dat is a big lie..have u not heard of married men dat rent apartments and furnish it..so that dey can bring ladies and dey will not be aware that dey are married

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dat is a big lie..have u not heard of married men dat rent apartments and furnish it..so that dey can bring ladies and dey will not be aware that dey are married

That is different from what she wrote.

What she wrote does not make sense.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:
I'm speechless. I won't because of one he goat who doesn't respect his wife blame the rest of the sweet and responsible men out there.

She already knows the man is a serial cheat but chose to marry him still, we all know that no friend of his is coming with another babe(bros Wan nack another kpekus)

She should take her time to know if that's how she really wants to spend the rest of her life, with a man like that or not?

Besides, there's no manual in taming a man @Zzor it's either he truly respect and cherish what you both shared or not. Just ask God for his guidance when it's time.
Burgerlomo food Don land, come tell us how to punish the man.. Efulefu, errrm.. Sorry I mean lefulefu, where art thou? smiley
In nigeria a number of guys marry not because of love but because they feel its a duty they must fulfil cheesy.na so e just be.if truth be told there many guys who would prefer just to be single and have fun but because of parents and friends bugging the lives of such guys they have no choice than to marry just to fulfill all righteousness.so suh a guy when u saddle him with marriage he is bound to cheat.so i laugh when i hear some ppl arguing that when they marry their partner they will tame him or her grin.na if person wan change he or she dey change.so this guy in op"s story is just a randy guy.its obvious he was forced into marriage.As expected the lady in op"s story will be urged to bear her husband"s character.She will report to her pastor and the pastor will tell her to pray and cast and bind cheesy.she will be casting and binding and the husband will keep on cheating and maybe infect her with std cheesy.thats why i like oyibo way.u become an unrepentant cheat and ur partner divorces u.
simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
He's a cheater/is cheating + a liar: There's no friend anywhere. It's obvious he has another woman and must have told her he's single/not married, hence the reason he hid the wife's belongings. Really pathetic.

He's manipulative: The intent of his senseless comment that "her lack of patience will only ruin her,that he kept her things because a friend of him wanted to bring his girlfriend to the place" is to blame her when she has done no wrong.

He has no respect for her and I'm tempted to say he doesn't love her: Bringing another woman into the home to stay when he's a married man is bad enough as it is, but him hiding his wife's belongings shows he's merely trying to protect the other woman's interests and feelings, not his wife's.

He was likely unfaithful to her prior to the marriage: He must have hid it well.

He will continue to cheat if she goes back to him: Based on the above points, there's a 99.55555% probability that this is what will continue to happen. If all these is happening 8-months into the marriage, I wish her good luck because she's on a long tin.
why will a married man who cheats be lying to his sidechick that he is single.single ladies even prefer married men to single men so there is no reason for him to lie about his marital status.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Michelle55: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
lefulefu:
In nigeria a number of guys marry not because of love but because they feel its a duty they must fulfil cheesy.na so e just be.if truth be told there many guys who would prefer just to be single and have fun but because of parents and friends bugging the lives of such guys they have no choice than to marry just to fulfill all righteousness.so suh a guy when u saddle him with marriage he is bound to cheat.so i laugh when i hear some ppl arguing that when they marry their partner they will tame him or her grin.na if person wan change he or she dey change.so this guy in op"s story is just a randy guy.its obvious he was forced into marriage.As expected the lady in op"s story will be urged to bear her husband"s character.She will report to her pastor and the pastor will tell her to pray and cast and bind cheesy.she will be casting and binding and the husband will keep on cheating and maybe infect her with std cheesy.thats why i like oyibo way.u become an unrepentant cheat and ur partner divorces u.
simple.
Gbamest!! How many crates of Heineken you fit finish?

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:

Gbamest!! How many crates of Heineken you fit finish?
no i no need alcohol today
i go dey ok with one chilled bottle of apple juice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

yea a number of married men rent apartments for their mistress and sidechicks but i repeat again
95 percent of single women who date married men know they are dating a married man.ask any of these ladies why they prefer married men and they will give u reasons like married men are more caring than a single man.and when a lady says a man is caring we know what that means nau cheesy..especially in naija cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Michelle55: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
lefulefu:
no i no need alcohol today
i go dey ok with one chilled bottle of apple juice cheesy
Ngwanu, let horse go and getti it osiso grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:

Ngwanu, let horse go and getti it osiso grin
grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Burgerlomo: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:

The only way we can punish the disrespectful randy man is for his wife to go back home and close her border till further notice.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Michelle55: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Burgerlomo:

The only way we can punish the disrespectful randy man is for his wife to go back home and close her border till further notice.
Close which border? What if our dear randy man chose to chop outside border nko? sad
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by millionboi2: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
lincsnuel:

Can you explicitly explain how she can "tame" the man?
bottom power
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

AND NO MAN WILL DO THIS.

True talk,

Aswear how can i pass this henessy to you

This is the best comment since morning,

cool
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:

Close which border? What if our dear randy man chose to chop outside border nko? sad

I don't know what else to say my dear, I'm kind of short of words with this type of situation, one has to be careful because I am not going to be there when they're going to settle their differences probably in bed. grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Conscience? by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Michelle55:

That dude f*cked up though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations / Help: My Boyfriend Is Frustrated With Life / Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.