Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again (673 Views)

I Won't Love Again If This Two Can Break Up - Lady Reveals / Mention One Tin Wey No Fine, But E Dey Sweet. / Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by elliotmarshall(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Mine electrode,the day it entered my eye it looks like the whole heaven was against me.V à a very painful experience I wouldn't want my neighbor to experience.

So wats urs

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by PAWG(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Mad o. You’ll feel like there’s plenty sand inside your eyes, maddening and experience. The discomfort is inexplicable.

I used hair removal cream on my pubic hair (down there) then got a long call. When I finally got to rinse off the cream from my balls, the cream turned RED. I had red patches on my balls, it literally peeled my skin.

I had to lay astride with my legs in the air for my girlfriend and her sister to administer first aid. I don’t hope to experience this ever again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Raptor2cool: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Mine: getting burnt. My left hand was exposed to a boiling oil(Sunday stew)in 2006. Am afraid of the kitchen till date. Am not even joking. It hurts like hell.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2020
ANY ACCIDENTS ( INDOOR OR OUTDOOR)

motor accident = 2009....... me and mom were coming back from her shop ( restaurant) .

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Dreadlock69(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Burns
Electrocution
Love
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by BigDawsNet: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
A very strong turbulence....
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by SILENTandSMART2: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Aswear the thing is zipping up zip when scrotum is in between grin,

Haaaa aswear don't pray for it, grin

Because you won't know maybe you should zip upward or downward,

That day is mad,

I saw paradise grin

From dat day anytime i wanna zip up i will be very very very very careful smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by tobechi74: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Voting Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Fu cking a Calabar girl.

I almost kee her that nite grin
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Airik plane acting as if it wants to crash while on air to Abuja from PH.

I was confident nothing will happen, but that sh*t shouldn't happen again. I have a lot to accomplish in life, so these people should service their planes or I'll trek whenever I'm traveling.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Burns and electric shock
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Daddycharger: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
fati2001:
ANY ACCIDENTS ( INDOOR OR OUTDOOR)

motor accident = 2009....... me and mom were coming back from her shop ( restaurant) .

Omo motor accident de fear me gan, thanks to God una survived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2020
miracood:
Fu cking a Calabar girl.

I almost kee her that nite grin

Your prick long or what,

Kindly elucidate smiley
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by Niom(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Airik plane acting as if it wants to crash while on air to Abuja from PH.

I was confident nothing will happen, but that sh*t shouldn't happen again. I have a lot to accomplish in life, so these people should service their planes or I'll trek whenever I'm traveling.

grin grin
Re: What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again by fati2001(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Daddycharger:

Omo motor accident de fear me gan, thanks to God una survived

I hate traveling because of all these big trucks, whenever I sight em" close to our vehicle nah fear..

even passing through bridges lik( kogi bridge) issa fear for me .

(1) (Reply)

Cheating 101 What Do I Need To Know? / Can You Normalize Friendship With Your Exes? / Who Has The Most Likes And Shares On Nairaland(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.