Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? (1073 Views)

What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again / Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sometimes,i just sit down and think about what i've done in the past... My class was something else grin grin
There was this female biology teacher. Big breasted and assful grin because of her,i will leave my back seat cum to the front for clearer HD view. My guys no carry last o. We pack oursef put for front o. But her own come too much. She asks us to bring all kinds of wierd animals for practicals. E.g worm,dead lizard and cocroach etc. If you disobey ehn, God is your intercessor o.
THE CRAZIEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE WAS WHEN I THREW CHALK AT THE BOARD WHEN SHE WAS TEACHING AND IT ENTERED HER BREAZZ. I SEE HELL THAT DAY! Fadalurd!!
So,what was the craziest thing you or your class has ever done to the teachers you dislike??
cc lefulefu
cc fynestboi
cc lalasticlala
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by HitlerGaddafi: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
J
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
J
I like your nick o. My two super role models grin grin
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Akkord4gov: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
The OP is a liar. If u can belief him,definitely,u will belief APC lies too
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Akkord4gov:
The OP is a liar. If u can belief him,definitely,u will belief APC lies too
Simply answer the question or park well abeg.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by nuggarito: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
The day I nod my maths teacher Mr emerlife for jaw, I no know which kind morah I gather that day, dude been giving me trouble ever since the day his crush was after me.

After that incident my life wasn't the same again.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
nuggarito:
The day I nod my maths teacher Mr emerlife for jaw, I no know which kind morah I gather that day, dude been giving me trouble ever since the day his crush was after me.

After that incident my life wasn't the same again.
grin Tremendious change. You get mind o.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
hmm well i hated the teacher i had when i was primary 3.very wicked man wey dey ride one suzuki motocycle. im name na uncle stanley but we dey call am uncle standing..always be forming fineboy and be flirting with one female primary2 teacher.anytime dem write names of noisemakers ...d class monitor dey always put down my name and wen uncle standing want to bulala u with cane he will do it without mercy.mehn i feel like stoning dat uncle standing with mango seed right now on dat his oblong head. anyway the teacher i ever loved was the one i had in jss1.aunty sandra my CRK teacher.very sexy..fwesh yellow laps and nice behind.i always love her stories about abraham,isaac and jacob.anytime she"s teaching, she will sit on d front desk and cross her legs and her short skirt will hitch up and i will just be admiring dose fwesh fwesh laps cheesy.i think i fell in love with her actually.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by agbonkamen(f): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm well i hated the teacher i had when i was primary 3.very wicked man wey dey ride one suzuki motocycle. im name na uncle stanley but we dey call am uncle standing..always be forming fineboy and be flirting with one female primary2 teacher.anytime dem write names of noisemakers ...d class monitor dey always put down my name and wen uncle standing want to bulala u with cane he will do it without mercy.mehn i feel like stoning dat uncle standing with mango seed right now on dat his oblong head. anyway the teacher i ever loved was the one i had in jss1.aunty sandra my CRK teacher.very sexy..fwesh yellow laps and nice behind.i always love her stories about abraham,isaac and jacob.anytime she"s teaching, she will sit on d front desk and cross her legs and her short skirt will hitch up and i will just be admiring dose fwesh fwesh laps cheesy.i think i fell in love with her actually.
where the love now grin
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by pawshjai(f): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
lolz....mr Ben...how much we hate dah dude....lolz locked d dude in d staff room at d close of day...d guy likx to b d last to liv sch...xo we lockd him dre nd mak him slip in d sch...dah wah he neva left at all...lolz....tnk God he didnt knw we did dah...if nt our back go hear m ..d idiot liks to flog ur behind..wah trash
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
where the love now grin
dat was long ago and besides i sure say she go don fat now and get plenty pickins cheesy
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz....mr Ben...how much we hate dah dude....lolz locked d dude in d staff room at d close of day...d guy likx to b d last to liv sch...xo we lockd him dre nd mak him slip in d sch...dah wah he neva left at all...lolz....tnk God he didnt knw we did dah...if nt our back go hear m ..d idiot liks to flog ur behind..wah trash
grin grin but ur behind still small that time na. E dey massage am.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:
The Laps go fwesh gan o.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by agbonkamen(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:

dat was long ago and besides i sure say she go don fat now and get plenty pickins cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deckline:

The Laps go fwesh gan o.
yes ooo..d laps fwesh die and so she dey like to wear short skirts cheesy
very fwesh hairless looking laps cheesy
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
where the love now grin
Tell us your own na.
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:
yes ooo..d laps fwesh die and so she dey like to wear short skirts cheesy very fwesh hairless looking laps cheesy
I fear you o. See the way you describe the laps grin

1 Like

Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by agbonkamen(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deckline:

Tell us your own na.
hmmm my economics teacher requested for my kpekus when I was in ss2 I refused and he failed me for it I cried like a baby that day. So first week of resumption I went to his office, told him I have accepted to date him he was so excited. He bought me jollof rice and meat and fanta too. After he asked when I will visit him I told that same day my guy just dey happy for kpekus grin grin I eventually went to his house I wore a jean trouser and a palazo long and skirt. When I got to his house he was excited he started playing with me I played along when his dick was fully erected I told him to dance for me naked mumu guy begin dance his erected dick bouncing I kept saying you can do it repeatedly grin my guy just shake dick upandan. Told him I need cold drink that before he comes back I will waiting for him naked, my guy rushed go buy drink na so I zoom off grin grin grin till I left the school he could not look into my eyezs after him don dance naked for small pickin presence grin grin and I was a strong tomboy then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen, chai! You bad!! grin
Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by agbonkamen(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deckline:
agbonkamen, chai! You bad!! grin
I saw him 2yrs ago he was like na God go judge you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? by Deckline(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
I saw him 2yrs ago he was like na God go judge you grin grin
God go judge am first. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! / Is It A Sin To Make Love In The Dream? / What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.