Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Women With Hair Net. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women With Hair Net. (6712 Views)

A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Why Is Society Scared Of Guys With Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by endmoll(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't mean to offend our ladies but i have observed this trend that most of our Ladies have this problem with there hair net "aka" shower cap or sleeping net. From my observation i have not been fortunate to meet any one of them that does not have this stench coming from there hair. I don't mean to be disrespectful but i have even checked out my sister too the same story. So i am asking my fellow men if possible our highly respected Ladies to shed some light on why this strange odour can't be dealt with. I hope that i am not the only person that has the same feeling.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2011
LOL @ HAIR NET

My ex GF used 2 wear that

I heard that it preserves the hair, I dont know if its now a freezer where things can be refrigerated

Kai Nigerian girls (una get wahala for hand sha )  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2011
The way u guys talk, you'd make it seem like Nigerian women are nasty.
What's up with that? first the panty liner issue, then the s3x for money (gold digging),
etc, then this. Damn.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Tosinville(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2011
Mzdarkskin

Sincerely, nigerian girls of this days has many negative aspect of things than the real one.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2011
These Nigerian men are fools,they cannot protect their own,they come on NL ranting, moaning,nagging,swearing and cursing@ Nigerian women,
funny enough the Nigerian women,include their mother,sister,nieces and cousins,this is what these dumb heads fails to remember.You cannot go to
other social network sites and see a white man or an Asian man insulting or putting down their women.

Only Nigerian men,those jobless he goats,who don't have a life,they are so frustrated and are dying of poverty,hence they use their frigging last breath to hate on poor Nigerian women.

My advice to those bloody Nigerian men,who think they can come on here to write rubbish about Nigerian
women,those Nigerian men,who purposely went to the university,just to slag Nigerian women
those Nigerian men who don't have a job,but all they do is sit on their bloody laptop,to slag Nigerian women off.
shame shame shame to these classes of men,if you don't change your mind set,you would be forever blind to the truth,and the
truth is NIGERIAN WOMEN STILL REMAINS THE BEST!!!
GO FIGURE!!!!

P.S. I AM SPEAKING FOR THE NIGERIAN SISTERS!!!
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2011
I speak for the NIGERIAN WOMEN TOO::

Those men coming here to talk against the Nigerian women ( E GO BETTER FOR UNA-- GOD GO BLESS UNA WELLU WELLU )
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

I speak for the NIGERIAN WOMEN TOO::

Those men coming here to talk against the Nigerian women ( E GO BETTER FOR UNA-- GOD GO SLAP UNA WELLU WELLU )
grin grin

good boy.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

good boy.

Good girl please ignore those men ( GOD WOULD BLESS THEM FOR SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIAN WOMEN )

Please ignore them grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by MrCork17: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks <<<<<< slightly very ugly thing wink
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Good girl please ignore those men ( GOD WOULD BLESS THEM FOR SAYING LIES ABOUT NIGERIAN WOMEN )

Please ignore them grin grin grin

I will.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2011
The way y'all talk about Nigerian women really suck, how do you expect foreigners to have some great regard on them? Is time to quit all the negative comments about Nigeria n the people in it. . .
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks <<<<<< slightly very ugly thing wink

Stfu!!! short bozo.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

The way y'all talk about Nigerian women really suck, how do you expect foreigners to have some great regard on them? Is time to quit all the negative comments about Nigeria n the people in it. . .  

Don't mind those retarrded fools.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

I will.

Goldie i need a favour from you but i kant say it here

can u please set up a new mail just 2 hear what i got 2 say

could u, i kant say it here
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2011
ok.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmm undecided
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Ranoscky(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2011
No comment!
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by MrCork17: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks <<<<<< dosent have real hairs undecided
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Tosinville(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Anybody that says nigerian are the best is only saying that to make herself happy. Shekinah!!!
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

ok.

thanks
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Tosinville(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2011
Mr.Cork is funny lol
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by endmoll(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

These Nigerian men are fools,they cannot protect their own,they come on NL ranting, moaning,nagging,swearing and cursing@ Nigerian women,
funny enough the Nigerian women,include their mother,sister,nieces and cousins,this is what these dumb heads fails to remember.You cannot go to
other social network sites and see a white man or an Asian man insulting or putting down their women.

Only Nigerian men,those jobless he goats,who don't have a life,they are so frustrated and are dying of poverty,hence they use their frigging last breath to hate on poor Nigerian women.

My advice to those bloody Nigerian men,who think they can come on here to write rubbish about Nigerian
women,those Nigerian men,who purposely went to the university,just to slag Nigerian women
those Nigerian men who don't have a job,but all they do is sit on their bloody laptop,to slag Nigerian women off.
shame shame shame to these classes of men,if you don't change your mind set,you would be forever blind to the truth,and the
GO FIGURE!!!!

What is wrong about saying what i have observed,i even used my sister as an example. I wish you could read my post once more and you will understand that i never mean't hurt any sister.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2011
i have even checked out my sister too the same story

that's right.

e be like say your family no like soap and water.

have you ever watched welcome home roscoe jenkins.

there was some cute sibling bonhomie going on between martin lawrence and monique in that movie.

check the scene by the river.

here, i found it for you:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2851864857/
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2011
@190 gbammed!!!

Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks <<<<<< dosent have real hairs undecided

Mr cork don't have real brain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>artificially constructed brain.
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldie throw-away the mail come 190@mail.mn

No offence i just need your help on something
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

ok oh sent it,i hope the something is not money sha?
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by kaymoney2(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

GO FIGURE!!!!

Chineke hmm  
This one na real thesis ooo original case study  
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by 190: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

ok oh sent it,i hope the something is not money sha?
shocked shocked

wen u even tend 2 gain financially sef,
make i go check grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by kaymoney2(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Gbam  grin grin grin
a whole big boy  
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

wen u even tend 2 gain financially sef,
make i go check grin grin

I'm not broke oh,no intorduce me to yahoo yahoo oh
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by MrCork17: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

I'm not broke oh,no intorduce me to yahoo yahoo oh

Goldieluks . Sweery show me yo pic? u gots Nyansh? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women With Hair Net. by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks . Sweery show me yo pic? u gots Nyansh? undecided

Dumb f/uck Cork,show me your head,you get brain cells?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion. / How Girls Take Photo. (pic) / See What Nollywood Movies Is Turning Into (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.