Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44374 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Afolabimills:
shame on u all we will locate her rally round her let's see how ur terrorist jihadist tin god bullhari n puppet emefiele will come freeze our own account useless set of mofos bokoharam sponsors are operating freely idiots u look away n clamp down on peaceful protesters u sent ur tugs n hoodlums to attack them u sent army to kill them u sent ur weaponised hoodlums n tugs to loot n burn police stations killing police men u are all shameless
peacefully protesters grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2020
..........they found my personal account number and sent in what they could sacrifice towards the cause.
........Rinu.

They found your number and everyone started sending millions and millions into your bank account...... just like that?

Wailers and enemies of the country, when will Atiku find your number also now.
That will be better than your 5 naira per post on Nairaland.
Shameless idiots making noise and cursing unrest on social media abound here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
........Rinu.

They found your number and everyone started sending millions and millions into your bank account...... just like that?

Why do all Buharist reason alike? Are you the same person with multiple monikers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Let me know if there is a legal fund. Rinu, we are with you.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by helinues: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Una never Shee shomething

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by JAMO84: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2020
See how she cleverly left the part where she and other anarchists refused to stop the protests after the government agreed to all their demands and even invite them to be part of the reform process.

They had an agenda, they were never ready to back down until it's achieved. No point writing useless and miserable epistle, we know you people have sponsors and they sent you money to destroy this country. No amount of your crocodile tears can save you from these, if you have nothing to hide, just show the judges evidence of how you came about all the millions in your account and the freeze order will be lifted.

I AM DONE TALKING

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin

Abokiii you are the mad one here.

Will you and your blood suckers allow us to separate in peace?
We are tired of being associated with fooolish people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ivolt: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2020
What is it about you that deserves special treatment? Politics, especially forceful one is not like supporting Bbnaija housemate, it has real life consequence. The places where fair-weather patriots and violent protesters are seen as hero are backward societies.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
How much was in the account?...... grin

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
A gift of gold is expensive, a gift of money is well appreciated, but the gift of being alive is priceless. Only the living celebrate it. As the cloud stands without a pillar, the ocean moves without an engine, the rain falls without a pump, so will my source of blessing be a mystery to men.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by omodaamola: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Sorry sweetheart kiss

God dey, and He pass dem!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
More disappointments awaits you

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kirchoffs: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
see another animal

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Diamondplus1805(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Be Encouraged, Stronger than ever.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
I am surprised that you are disappointed.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
Awuzukwu Patron
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kenny9857(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
Mad man, you will soon weep
Eleriburuku

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
If you voted Buhari before and foolishly voted him for the second time, you just started your penance.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Emotionss: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Very soon ASUU, Amnesty International, Human Rights Commission will all be label terrorists organizations by PMB government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2020
JAMO84:
See how she cleverly left the part where she and other anarchists refused to stop the protests after the government agreed to all their demands and even invite them to be part of the reform process.

They had an agenda, they were never ready to back down until it's achieved. No point writing useless and miserable epistle, we know you people have sponsors and they sent you money to destroy this country. No amount of your crocodile tears can save you from these, if you have nothing to hide, just show the judges evidence of how you came about all the millions in your account and the freeze order will be lifted.

I AM DONE TALKING
Sophisticated animal in Zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2020
In the immortal words of Akim => coming to America.

" If you have no more money you will cause no more misery"
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by vioment: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2020
In a sane country she would be okay. But in a country that is proud to be in daily darkness as in choose to be in the dark, evil things are plentiful.

Stay strong. You are a great Naijan.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kirchoffs: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
........Rinu.

Everyone knows you are the hungry one here grin grin cheesy......you've been living on 20k BMC money since 2015
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by luckgood(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

E no go better for you, your family and everyone that likes and share your comment. All of una mad together..werey oshi!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

A country where fulani terrorist and so called Boko Haram repentant fighters are giving privileges..
So pathetic..
More annoying that some demented dimwits here are justifying this treatment..
A shame.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by brighter: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2020
Weeping lasts for the night & joy cometh in the morning.

You keep pressing forward. The worst you can do is to keep silent & hand over Nigeria in it's present statue to your generation.

It is well
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by MosayA: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Very disappointed and this is very sad and disheartening.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Openbusiness: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
This girl is an hardcore Atiku supporter. I'm pretty sure money has exchanged wallet. Your activism is political. You are not neutral. Buhari regime should deal with you well well, I dunt care. Even Macaroni wey I dey like was also exposed to connect with Atiku, telling dat wan to freaky freaky his akant. Rubbish! Na only Bop Daddy dey real among dis pipu. These ones are political opportunists and closet People Destruction Party supporters/agents. Dis evil Buhari regime suppose show u pepper and charge u for burning down Lagos. Short crook, b like fat eraser wey break into 2 angry

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.