Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44376 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
A Terrorist and a Coward spotted. you're a disgrace to Men. imagine a woman standing up for something that will benefit you while you go about shouting and dreaming of Ipob.. fool!

Ipob miscreant you still dey run mad ba?

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by deflover(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2020
story story ..... story
this babe don buy market
they will charge her for terrorism and receiving funds to overthrow buhari goverment

same laws they use to jail boko haram members will be used on her
if she fit japa she better japa now

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by tammie24: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2020
tommyakynz0802:

You are actually the mad one.. Useless people with no future ambition or vision.. Fool
thank you
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
i don't think they realize or know the meaning of their actions by providing their bank accounts to be used in funding protests that eventually led to the loss of lives . they are even very lucky that we are under a dull leader like Buhari , if it was obj or the military in government all those who allowed their accounts to be used to fund the riots would have been rounded up , arrested and charged .

NOONE IS AGAINST PEACEFUL PROTEST , THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST PROTEST , but only the most stupid person will leave his or her bank account open for the public to fund civil disobedience and chaos , those who fund such riots always like to remain anonymous . people should ask themselves "WHY DIDNT FALZ ALLOW HIS ACCOUNT TO BE USED ?" because he is a lawyer and he knows the implications
why did davido quickly denied protesting even though he was there at the protest , but he quickly denied and said he was only there to calm his fans . he had his lawyer who would have told him what to say .

yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Solatium:

Another idiot spotted.
Democracy means you should lead and seek sponsor for insurrection?
There is no where you will try such all over the world and the government will not spot it's light on you.
She asked for it and she has gotten it.
Let her deal with it,Next time she go get sense
The protest started peacefully until the government started using thugs like you to disrupt and cause mayhem so as to paint the peaceful protesters bad. in a civilised setting a miscreant like you ought to be in jail by now for disrupting peaceful protest but here you are still roaming freely and causing nuisance on the internet.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by fubsy: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2020
The approach the government is taking is pathetic. It reminds me of the days of military rule in Nigeria. I expected something better from democratic leadership.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by fubsy: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
In my opinion, the youths' struggle was not for any of the existing political parties or for any known politician or change of any democratically elected government. The protest was geared towards actualizing good governance in Nigeria in an atmosphere of peace and proper accountability to the people.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
The protest started peacefully until the government started using thugs like you to disrupt and cause mayhem so as to paint the peaceful protesters bad. in a civilised setting a miscreant like you ought to be in jail by now for disrupting peaceful protest but here you are still roaming freely and causing nuisance on the internet.

What differentiate you from those that you called hired thug?
Answer:- Common sense.

You are so daft that you completely forgotten that what you were fighting for had been scrapped.
But simply because bulk of you don't have a job,you don't have a hope of getting any,you do not have a life.
you then resulted to civil disturbance that all other people's life must go the way of yours.

You have forgotten that some of us paid our price to be where we are today,but most of you don't want to be patient at all,you don't want to endure,as a matter of fact you are not even ready to do any hardwork except enjoyment.

My advice to you is to go get a life.
Second protest won't come and if it comes the authority will have zero tolerance for that rubbish you guys did.

As for the stupid Rinu,she will regret the day she took that stupid decision to put her account forward for raising funds.
just wait for the outcome
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by mokoh(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=95916792]

Na people like you stray bullet suppose hit.[/quote

U know say the government don embazzle the funds for amunition,Nor worry the last stray bullet na u and ur family he go hit

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Solatium:

What differentiate you from those that you called hired thug?
Answer:- Common sense.

You are so daft that you completely forgotten that what you were fighting for had been scrapped.
But simply because bulk of you don't have a job,you don't have a hope of getting any,you do not have a life.
you then resulted to civil disturbance that all other people's life must go the way of yours.

You have forgotten that some of us paid our price to be where we are today,but most of you don't want to be patient at all,you don't want to endure,as a matter of fact you are not even ready to do any hardwork except enjoyment.

My advice to you is to go get a life.
Second protest won't come and if it comes the authority will have zero tolerance for that rubbish you guys did.

As for the stupid Rinu,she will regret the day she took that stupid decision to put her account forward for raising funds.
just wait for the outcome
Lollest lol so you have a life and you are here ranting up and down like a deranged fellow hmm. so you have a good job but you are always on the internet looking for who to vent your frustration on. Oga pls I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life. Drink water and calm down, help might still come your way before this year runs out. I will be praying for you
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Talkingoil(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=tommyakynz0802 post=95895825]

You are actually the mad one.. Useless people with no future ambition or vision.. Fool[/quote

You have time to answer the kid? Ignore him, he's uninformed and just being childish]
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Lollest lol so you have a life and you are here ranting up and down like a deranged fellow hmm. so you have a good job but you are always on the internet looking for who to vent your frustration on. Oga pls I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life. Drink water and calm down, help might still come your way before this year runs out. I will be praying for you

One of the major reason an average Nigerian graduate and by extension you don't have a job is because of thinking like this.
So been on the internet means one is jobless?
Do you know how many jobs are internet dependent?
Researchers comes to forum like this to observe and poke you into talking,yet you think every jobs require you to be at the office opening and closing files?

So sorry for you
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Solatium:

One of the major reason an average Nigerian graduate and by extension you don't have a job is because of thinking like this.
So been on the internet means one is jobless?
Do you know how many jobs are internet dependent?
Researchers comes to forum like this to observe and poke you into talking,yet you think every jobs require you to be at the office opening and closing files?

So sorry for you
Oga you are jobless. get a life lol
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=mokoh post=95920364][/quote]

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

See painment from this jobless IMO STATE MAN. grin grin grin grin
grin
BIGGESThead6:

See painment from this jobless IMO STATE MAN. grin grin grin grin

Chia Oniranu i know se you go respond
poverty and joblessness is wen you have no life at all other than to come nairaland dey shout Yoruba dis igbo dat aboki dis ipob dat afonja dis

there is no way you wont die of hunger,poverty and frustration

cursed biggesthead with zero sense go to niger republic forum this forum is for Nigerians

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oga you are jobless. get a life lol

You wish �.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by 2rez: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Buhari's gov is known basically for breaking all rules. Very very anyhow gov. They do that repeatedly but never to do something great. So pathetic.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
grin
BIGGESThead6:

Cursed biggesthead go Niger republic forum
useless rubbish something wey dey form Yoruba and Nigerian

I am Proudly Owerri first son I am proudly Nigerian Why cant you identify with your nationality or are you ashamed of being a Niger Republic man

Cursed biggesthead with zero sense na only poverty and joblessness with maximum frustration go make person dey waste him life dey find who go follow am masturbate on Tribal bigotry 24/7
so with no doubt you are a poor and frustrated man

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Ipob miscreant you still dey run mad ba?
I can see how foolish you are. it just remain small you go run mad. ekwensu.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The woman instigate hoodloms to kill and loot innocent people's properties.
God bless the Government for this. The woman must pay for all She did.
Instigate which hoodlums? abi na your Govt do that one.
Una think say Police Brutality know anyone? when e happens to you, no body will hear your cries since you have brought politics into something that is being done to make Nigeria better.
Anytime where Police, SARS, SWATs etc Brutalize you, may the heaven or Humanity not hear your cry for justice amen.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by donvoice(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

May you suffer the way those Police men that were killed, during the protest suffer. (AMIN)

No policeman was killed during the protest. Those who were killed were during looting.

Why is your brain working in reverse mode? I forgot you don't even have one
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by HonLord: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin

In every society, there are the good ones and the bad ones. We also have the coconut heads, who puts their mouth in everything without making sense or meaningful contributions.

You are a BIG FOOL. So you were happy that SARS was killing people and selling their organs and you are angry that Nigerians came out to protest against the crime; in the end you support the FG fighting those who are fighting corruption?

The worst MUMU I have ever seen. What does Nnamdi Kanu had to do with the shooting in Lekki? Idiotic elements everywhere!!!! Shame on you!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by isaacola57: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
majority of people are kicking against it and u are for it.. either delusion or stupidity, I am not accusing u of any sha but I leave it to people to decide
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ledaman: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Afolabimills:
shame on u all we will locate her rally round her let's see how ur terrorist jihadist tin god bullhari n puppet emefiele will come freeze our own account useless set of mofos bokoharam sponsors are operating freely idiots
protest again and get killed bagger like you!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
oguns222:

If what you wrote up there is a lie, may curse and destruction follow you everywhere you go

person wey use ur destiny no even remain anything for you sef... chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.