Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44375 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2020
I am not surprised that d usual walking dead are all up in d front page abusing a lady that is bolder than all their fadas put together. Even Herr Hitler till date, has brain dead people expounding his principles of genocide. This government will tomorrow have cause to regret dis action, as some of their 'Sai baba' followers of 2015 are doing now. Government of terrorist sympathizers & youth killers.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Denmark23: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2020
That's why Nigeria will remain undeveloped cos these greedy politicians keep making sure to silence anyone who dares to speak up against their bad leadership and injustice in the society.

Shame to anyone who keeps making this about tribe, religion, political party or a particular sect/group. You're worse than these set of politicians whose only agenda is to enrich themselves and keep you enslaved for life, then give you peanuts and expect you to be grateful and quiet.

For how long are we going to be quiet and watch our country being governed by greedy and selfish people For how long are we going to keep suffering and smiling

It's really a sad situation.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by TecM0: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2020
livebyday:

What is wrong with you ? Are you sure all is well in your senses sir?

Now I see why yourother account was banned

Can't you people display some form of maturity,and civility on a public forum, you see a comment you don't like on Quora sensible white man moves on to make his own

But a black ; " What is wrong with you ? Are you sure all is well in your senses sir? "

Honestly you lots need to stop all this , as it's very childish and it's making Nairaland look toxic to foriegn people visiting as guests

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Muftimenk: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Gkay1:
A gift of gold is expensive, a gift of money is well appreciated, but the gift of being alive is priceless. Only the living celebrate it. As the cloud stands without a pillar, the ocean moves without an engine, the rain falls without a pump, so will my source of blessing be a mystery to men.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
Happy birthday bro
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kaylet: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Rinu is right to lament her deep sense of disappointment in the way government has treated her and other #EndSars promoters for fighting against police brutality.

However, I am surprised that she is SHOCKED by the fight-back by government officials, having made them sweat profusely and confusedly in their air-conditioned offices for 12 straight days. They survived and you think they won't make you sweat your own sweat.

This is the result of Students Unionism being bastardized in public universities and non-existent in private universities. The breeding ground is gone along with its ACTIVISM 101. Many student leaders were expelled for fighting for students' rights. Of course, they knew that university authorities would fight back but they went ahead, anyway. Most of them are successful today and some are even in this government, breaking Rinu's heart. Even Rinu in government tomorrow, will not do less. It is what it is.

The fact is that, all over the world, job of an uncomprising activist is tough and rough but the society gains and appreciates.

Kelp fighting Rinu. We love you.

Well articulated
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Gkay1:

thank u very much, God bless u. abeg wey d money. if d money dey, tell ur boy o because ur boy need d money

E dey lion mouth ,if your mind fit carry you go there then thats fantastic.

Early birds eat the fattest, stay woke.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Stallion93(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Parents even grew up in a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Muftimenk:
Happy birthday bro
thank u my oga, God bless u
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
Can't you see it's above PDP & APC. At least, if it were the PDP in office, it would have gotten this bad. Are you saying this current regieme is doing the job. Then I beg that you look at the economy again
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by joxxy01(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
Bloody Boko Haram Monkey
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2020
ecomalchemist:

E dey lion mouth ,if your mind fit carry you go there then thats fantastic.
Early birds eat the fattest, stay woke.
na wa o
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by 989900: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
[s]She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp[/s]
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kaylet: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

I took a glance at your past posts and realised you're can't differentiate from your left or right.

I guess your mother is either mad or she was one mad.

Till you're being visited in your hole, then your brain will be reset
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by mokoh(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Can't you people display some form of maturity,and civility on a public forum, you see a comment you don't like on Quora sensible white man moves on to make his own

But a black ; " What is wrong with you ? Are you sure all is well in your senses sir? "

Honestly you lots need to stop all this , as it's very childish and it's making Nairaland look toxic to foriegn people visiting as guests

Let the foreigners see how senseless some idiot are in this country
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Awoo88: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
You the beginning of your suffering and madness
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

You are the helinues chap yeah?

No wonder , you are new here so you get a pass.

Let me state this clearly the fact i hadly comment is due to pressing issues on the job but I follow your posts , you are in no place to call out toxicity.

You are a bigot who spends all day posting hate against our south east members here.
You do it with this account and helinues account

You re the very thing this government is targeting with the hate speech bill.

You are a threat to the peace of this nation.

Don't think we re not seeing you.

Carry on . People like you give the fugitive kanu ammo to spread his "Nigeria hate igbo" propaganda.

You are able enemy of the state

Now be warned or this account will be banned permanently.

On the tinubu thread where he received the emir you spent all your posts mocking those south east members for no reason when they respond the usual hate you spread is done.

Now you see how stupid you are?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Kzinne:
when will you have sense
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Kzinne:
when will you have sense

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by TecM0: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2020
livebyday:

Let me state this clearly the fact i hadly comment is due to pressing issues on the job but I follow your posts , you are in no place to call out toxicity.

You are a bigot who spends all day posting hate against our south east members here.

Carry on . People like you give the fugitive kanu ammo to spread his "Nigeria hate igbo" propaganda.

On the tinubu thread where he received the emir you spent all your posts mocking those south east members for no reason when they respond the usual hate you spread is done.

Lol listen to what a grown up supposed adult typed?!

Omg this is the last reply you are getting I'll rather use the report button
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Muftimenk: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Gkay1:
thank u my oga, God bless u
Uwlc
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Forumobserver12(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?

This lady you are attacking here is fighting for your future and that of your children, Nigeria as it stands today is nothing one can be proud of except you haven't traveled out the country before and see what a sane society should looks like...Shame on you for supporting evil...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by helinues: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2020
livebyday:

Chai, this one Don dey see Helinues in his dreams.

Choi
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Lol listen to what a grown up supposed adult typed?!

Omg this is the last reply you are getting I'll rather use the report button

Like i said keep spreading hate with your duplicate accounts but be warned

This government is serious in getting all anti state elements spreading hate , division and anti semetism.

You are guilty of hate pandering across-the forum.

Be warned

Take this as you see fit

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Choi

Hmm
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by donvoice(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin

I have only one prayer point for you. May you experience the pains and agony families of SARS victims experience at the prime of your life.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by donvoice(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
For all of you supporting the government against this lady and others...

...I have only one prayer point for you. May you experience the pains and agony families of SARS victims experience at the prime of your life.

Read Psalm 109 as that will be your portion

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by TecM0: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Choi

Honestly something is fundamentally wrong with this people

Trying so hard to shamefully piss people of like a child

Kept on calling me helinues kept on quoting some other monikers

Now that listing long list of username and calling them BMC and government agent is not working they don't know what else to do to attack
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin

Wow so Nnamdi Kanu dat have been dealt with by the Govt an ordinary noise maker still have such great aura to influence the Yoruba people even to the extent of instigating immense rancor,banter and chaos on their own Land you just insulted the Great Yoruba Nation

my people which level of stupidity,frustration,pain and poverty is plaguing this Niger republic man?

Shun tribalism Cursed biggesthead with zero sense

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by mokoh(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.

Some words are not meant to be spoken.since u want a backward Nigeria u and ur generation will suffer what those mother's and father's suffered in the hands of rouge policemen ...stupid ingreat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.