Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44349 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by cedricksly: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
[/s] omo werey, e no go better for ur papa for this useless comment. Won't be surprised if u were one of those hoodlums used by politicians to disrupt the protest
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by helinues: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Honestly something is fundamentally wrong with this people

Trying so hard to shamefully piss people of like a child

Kept on calling me helinues kept on quoting some other monikers

Now that listing long list of username and calling them BMC and government agent is not working they don't know what else to do to attack

No be the guy that used to report people to mods before he was given lengthy banning.

Let them continue seeing us in their dreams.

That's how relevant we are to them
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by kennethisland: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2020
This government is grossly insensitive.
We must defend our future.
This is a plot to cow dissenting voices and we must resist it.
Dearest, just calm down as this injustice is temporary.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Chicastle: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Sorry for the pain you are having
Doh
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by toxtimmy: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Anybody can donate to a vision or goal they want as far as it's not illegal and it's their money... Endsars is not illegal... Get that into your triangle head and with people like you its no wonder 100% of Nigerians never experience 24/7 NEPA or pipe borne water for one week in their house for their whole life...that is from your great great great great grand parents to you.

You are like a fly that lives in shiiitt...picture that in your triangle head and smell that with your octagon nose.

Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by toxtimmy: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2020
Anybody can donate to a vision or goal they want as far as it's not illegal and it's their money... Endsars is not illegal... Get that into your triangle head and with people like you its no wonder 100% of Nigerians never experience 24/7 NEPA or pipe borne water for one week in their house for their whole life...that is from your great great great great grand parents to you.

You are like a fly that lives in pooh...picture that in your triangle head and smell that with your octagon nose.

Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by fmthegreatest(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Where is Femi Falana ?he is expected to brace up and challlenge this amusing freezing of accounts of these youths.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ComeAndobo: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:
Remain strong, even though abookis and yoruba muslims will laugh at you and mock you.

God bless you my sister. You shall prevail.

Are very foolish? End SARS was a non tribal, non religious movement. Don't bring stupidity into it abeg.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by faste: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Rinu we de your back!Protest 2.0 is loading and if they shot anybody all hell would let loose,all politicians properties both human and material will be decimated.1 million tanks will not save them.This country belong to all of us we have to make it work for all.And if they refuse to make it work we will bring it down .we are not coward.we are not scared of death but politians are afraid of death.we have got nothing to lose but politheives have so much so much to loose.#Endbadgovernment.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by HAccord: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2020
ComeAndobo:

Are very foolish? End SARS was a non tribal, non religious movement. Don't bring stupidity into it abeg.

Abookis and yoromuslim 'yoots' are the biggest cheerleaders of this wicked government ask helinues.

When you want to tackle a problem, identify it holistically and be honest with yourself.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by helinues: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Abookis and yoromuslim 'yoots' are the biggest cheerleaders of this wicked government ask helinues.

When you want to tackle a problem, identify it holistically and be honest with yourself.

Could you pls cry us a lagoon?

RuudVanNisteroy

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Lol

Every wickedness you support will haunt you for your lifetime and will also continue with your children.

Continue behaving irresponsibility and receive curse on your children.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:
Remain strong, even though abookis and yoruba muslims will laugh at you and mock you.

God bless you my sister. You shall prevail.

you need 21 century common sense to reason like a sane human for once in your lifetime
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

You won't know it, but you are a mental slave.

Can you mention how politicians in your state have contributed to your life?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by babatee90(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
I hope you your parents are not rejoicing that they have a son?
Because is better that they are childless
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
How hard is it for reform the Nigerian police force?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by TecM0: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
oguns222:

Every wickedness you support will haunt you for your lifetime and will also continue with your children.

Continue behaving irresponsibility and receive curse on your children.

LOL means Laugh out loud

Is Lol wickedness?! If it's not wicked and you attacked my comment for no just cause, then May 7 folds of the curse you laid go back to you and yours

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oyatainer(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Forumobserver12:

This lady you are attacking here is fighting for your future and that of your children, Nigeria as it stands today is nothing one can be proud of except you haven't traveled out the country before and see what a sane society should looks like...Shame on you for supporting evil...

You shut up, I am hungry now because of those twelve days that perpetual protest cost me. After government decided to reform the police brutality we told them to stop, they heeded not until it was hijacked. Government are using University approach for them now you are shouting.

Wé need change but not at the detriment of the innocent citizens.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
harmony75:
you will reap what you sow every enemy of NIGERIA will not taste good of this New NIGERIA.. you are only mocking your stupidity, people like you will be in jail when the great youths of this nation NIGERIA take their position. no for jail you go dey hear how your fellow youth has brought about genuine changes in the land, you brought the curse upon yourself.

Trash.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2020
You never see anything fool.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dear Rinu, the present leadership of this country doesn't know the difference between military and democratic government. they and their online miscreants are not fit for a civilized society but they will soon regret their actions

Another idiot spotted.
Democracy means you should lead and seek sponsor for insurrection?
There is no where you will try such all over the world and the government will not spot it's light on you.
She asked for it and she has gotten it.
Let her deal with it,Next time she go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.